>> Epilogue: Summer <<

"Soraru-san.... mm..."

"N-No.. Soraru-san... more.."

Soraru chuckled and wrapped his arms around the albino's waist. Mafu was sitting on his lap, facing him, with both hands on the older male's shoulders. "You really like my kisses?" Soraru smirked. "When did you get to become this dirty?"

"Soraru-san..!" Mafu pouted.

"Alright, alright, one more."

Mafu leaned forward, and Soraru gave him a soft, tender kiss. "Mmm..." Mafu hummed.

Soraru pulled away. "Alright that's enough for you." Because if this goes on I wouldn't know how to control myself.

The white haired boy got off his lap and snuggled up next to him on the couch. "There's nothing to do..."

Soraru nodded in agreement. Then, an idea hit him. "That's right we have a kite. Why don't we go kite flying? There's an open field near here."

"Kite flying?"

"Yeah," Soraru replied, walking towards the window. "It seems that there's good wind outside. Let's go."

Mafu followed Soraru as he quickly told their parents and headed outside. The sun shone bright, and the sky was clear of clouds. It was Mafu's first time seeing this scene since he started living here. He looked at Soraru, who held a hand to his forehead to block the sun's glare. "The kite should be in the garage..."

After looking around, Soraru finally pulled out a black and white kite. "Haaah... it's been a while since I've flown a kite..." He handed Mafu the string and spool. "You hold these."

The field was within walking distance, so they started towards it. Conversation was little to none on the way, so it was a bit awkward between the two.

When they made it, Soraru stopped and looked around. "Hmm... there's no one here."

"It's the morning, not many people would come."

"Right, let's go back in an hour or so, Mom wouldn't want us to be late for lunch."

Mafu watched as Soraru assembled the kite. When it was finished, he gave the spool to Mafu. "Here."

"What? But... I don't know how to fly a kite."

"It's fine. I'll help."

Soraru went to pick up the kite, and he held it in the air. "When I count to three, I'm going to throw this in the air. Take part of the string and run. Unravel the spool as you go."

Mafu nodded, an anxious expression on his face.

"Ready? One. Two. Three!"

Soraru tossed the kite up, and Mafu started running, letting go of the string just as Soraru explained, but the kite fluttered to the ground. Mafu stopped, and Soraru walked over.

"See, Mafu. The trick here is to let it go slowly. Do you want to switch roles?"

Mafu nodded and gave Soraru the spool.

After a few more tries with Soraru as the kite handler, they managed to get it up in the sky. "Look Mafu, we got it!"

He looked over at Mafu beside him, whose eyes shone with wonder. Soraru smiled. "Here, Mafu," he said as he held out the spool.

"Soraru-san? Are you sure?"

"Take it."

Mafu's hand brushed against Soraru's as he took the spool, gripping it tightly with both hands. He watched the kite soar in the clear blue sky. "Soraru-san! It's flying!" Mafu laughed.

Suddenly, he felt arms wrap around his waist. "Ah? Soraru-san...?" When Mafu turned his head to look behind him, he was met with Soraru's lips on his. Mafu closed his eyes and kissed back. Both of them, forgetting about the kite, leaned in to each other's warmth.

So, of course, they did not notice when the black and white kite landed softly on the ground ahead of them.

--