**Bonus - Sulking**

A/N: Okay, before this bonus chapter starts, I'd like to announce that this book will also be updating on Mondays. Hope you enjoy!

"Soraru-san?"

"Soraru-san... Ama-chan left already. Are you still mad?"

At the mention of Amatsuki's new nickname, Soraru frowned even more. He stood up and trudged to his room, closing the door so slowly Mafu could almost imagine a creak. The tension and gloom was so thick that he didn't even consider going into the room.

The rest of the day, Soraru would either give Mafu a one word answer, or have a dead look in his eyes as he avoided the albino. Mafu was in utter shock by the end of the day.

|*|*|

"Is Soraru-san an old man?!" Mafu dug his hands into his hair in frustration.

He had gone to Amatsuki for help on what he should do because he was at a complete loss. Amatsuki put his hand on his chin, deep in thought. Then he snapped. "You could wear one of Soraru's shirts and call him 'Sora-chan.' I'm sure he'll love that."

"Haah?"

"I mean," Amatsuki explained with a smug smirk on his face, "Soraru likes baggy clothes in itself, so they would look pretty big on you. All you need to do is put on one of his shirts."

"Hmmm.." Mafu thought for a while. He didn't want Soraru to dislike him, so if he could make things better with that, then he would do it. "Okay, I'll try it."

Amatsuki was glowing. He quckly pushed Mafu out the front door. "Okay!!! Now go!"

"Haaah??"

|*|*|

"Hmm..." Mafu stared at himself in the mirror. "Ama-chan was right. It is prerty big..."

The sleeves of the shirt were too big, and it ended near his knees. "Well... here goes nothing."

Mafu slowly exited the room and made his way downstairs to the living room, where his target was currently staying. He timidly walked around the corner. "U-Um... Sora-chan....?"

Soraru jumped, surprised to hear his name called like that. He looked up to see what could have caused the pleasant occurence....

There standing in front of him was Mafu in one of his shirts. The coller was low to the point where Mafu's collarbone was very visibily exoposed, and he could see the smooth skin of the boy's lower thighs and legs. Before Soraru could realize what was happening, he had doubled over onto the floor, and his nose was spurting blood. The nickname only added to the excitement.

"A-Ah?! Soraru-san?! Are you okay? Your nose is bleeding!" Mafu cried.

As the albino neared, Soraru held up a hand, his other hand trying to stop the blood flow. "No, I'm fine."

"You're not fine!" Mafu argued back cutely.

Oh, this was too much for poor 'Sora-chan' to handle.

"Moreover..." Soraru wiped the blood. "You're calling me 'Sora-chan' from now on."

"Eeeeehhh???"

Soraru had an idea who was behind this, and he was going to have to thank him later.

--

Soraru sulking is no joke guys.

Also no shame. None at all...

(actually a lot of shame)