#Prologue

*DISCLAIMER* this book is mine and i mean mine. no content of this book should be used or modifier and reused by any other person or god help me 

"i will find you. and i will rip you apart limb by limb"

this book contain mature content i will highlight it when the "Red" will start. be aware that all feedbacks are welcome and will be appreciated, but all the hurt full comments and insults will be removed and ignore in thin air.

With that being said.

Enjoy my lovely people.

 "Sir, Please let me go . I swear i am not the person you are looking for." Regan said feeling already defeated as she tried to walk past the man standing in her way but failed.

"You cant run from me forever love" He said looking down at her. His fresh mint breath hit her cheeks , this unknown guy does not know the meaning of personal bubble, Regan thought bitterly as she again tried to move past the brick wall in her way.

"I am not running away from you, i don't even know you"She screeched.

"Now move or else i will" she could not complete her words before his lips came down on hers, claiming them in a soft caress, Alex wrapped his arms around her small waist. Pinning her against his chest he felt compete but not for too long. Regan stomped on his foot making him jump back slapping him on his face she quickly ran passed him getting lost in the dark of the night.

************************************************************************************************

This is not a normal clitch book you read its about the feeling of a girls who don't even know where she came from and a billionaire who is in search of his world who is lost out there.

Will he be able to mend the heart he broke or it will be his heart which will be in shred this time.

stick around to find out in love of the billionaire.

********************************************************************************************

If you like this book please do leave your feedback down bellow and do click that star button as it help me alot. thankyou.