Chapter 4

Hi guys here goes the next chapter,

Song of the chapter is "Light im up" by fall out boys:-

***************************************************************************************

Landing in Huston Texas was the one achievement for which I will pat my back forever. I literally have sympathy with everyone, who fly in the passenger class.

One the one hand I was happy that I made it, one the other end, I want to punch Roman, who I don't see complaining at all.

"Stop making that face Alex, it was not that bad." Roman said coming beside me. Leaning against the baggage carousel, he let out a huge yawn giving me a flat smile. I glared at him with all my might. "Say the guy, who slept all through the ten hours of the flight" I grumble.

I know I was being a baby acting like a five year, but this was way beyond my regular regime, so if you see me making faces, making rash comments and all that sh*t, then I am sorry, I was not built to fly like a normal person and being a billionaire, I deserve the privilege to be rude, harsh and pain in other people brain.

"You know you are acting a little overboard, with your not so much 'cared feelings'." He said putting his hand in the exclamation form. Looking at the luggage and people around us on airport. "However, I have a perfect solution to fix your sour patch." Roman said picking up his bag from the baggage carousel when it arrived and I picked mine. patting my back, he pushed me forward almost making me crash in a lady standing next to us who, instead of cursing at roman, flipped her finger at me.

"I didn't do anything" I complained, my face dropped when she turned around and walked away shoving me on my shoulder and calling me an asshole. Roman behind me tried to stop his laugh by putting his fist in his mouth but failed.

"This is not funny" I snapped at him. he dropped his bag, almost falling on floor himself at how hard he was laughing. Some passenger and security people gave us funny looks making it more embarrassing to me. Roman. oh.. he don't care. rolling on the floor like he heard the biggest joke of his life. he didn't stop till eternity passed away.

" uh..ha haa .. yeh mate it was not funny" he said trying to compose his laugh. "It was hilarious" he completed. Making me bite my inner cheek to stop from pushing him on the floor and dragging him till Sahara Desert.

"Oh, just get up already" I scoffed. He sobered up a bit and raised his hand to me so that I can help him up but I slapped it away. "Get up on your own" I muttered. Giving him my 'Tit for tat look to which he obliged.

"Seriously, I don't know why I still consider you my friend" I spat that comment his way, thinking he would be hurt.

"Oh. We are friends because I am the only person who can deal with your bipolar attitude" he replied. Giving me his gleaming mischief smile. he waked passed me and stopped at the door, which lead out of the airport.

I followed him out. Making our way to the front and stooped to look around for the person who was supposedly here to pick us up and drop us off to our hotels. Doing a left to right search my eyes landed on the dark skin guy holding Alexander William board.

"there" i pointed Roman but he was already waking toward him.

He looked like a timed old man with almost white hair and funny nose. Roman reached him before me and shook his hand. When I reached him, he gave me a bow and took my bag.

"Sir, how was your flight?' he asked opening the door of the car for me, I know such an innocent question. Right? Roman bit his lips trying to conceal his laugh again.