Chapter 27

Song of the chapter:-Micheal Jackson :-Who is it

***************************************************************************************

My wonderful imagination couldn't get any further then pokemon and ninjas, it was rather harshly snapped back to reality, when I heard Alex getting his next meal of Punches and Slaps.

For some reason, even though, I was looking like I don't give a flying Du*ks on the whole Alex being captured and is getting beaten, but whom was I lying to?

Me, or my self? Obviously looking at him now, with all bloody and beaten, it did hurt me. I was in love with this guy. I can deny it but I can't erase it. I didn't go away because I was away. I bit my lip to control on snapping out. Continuing my silent work on freeing myself from this ugly trap of chains, altogether still holding back on my facial expressions.

The dad's look alike, Who now have a name to him 'Romano' seemed quite happy with his crafty work on Alex. He looked back "You know it took me a long while to capture you, The infamous Regan Oxford, Daughter to Lillith and Peter Oxford." I stilled when he took my patents name. No one knew their names, We never even talked about them.

I glanced from my foot to his eyes and locked them there.

"You knew them? How?" I asked my glance turning to glare when I saw the 'bitch who should not be named' come in view.

"Oh, So they never mentioned me?" he chuckled. "How dearly obvious of them. So, you don't understand why I look like your Daddy?" He gave me a side smirk making me Confused and angry.

"Oh, how nieve of you, My Little Niece" I practically choked on my breath when he said 'niece'. I was related to this dirtbag.

"You kind of looked 'caught off guard right now'." he quoted. Looking back at Alex he glanced toward Vanessa. "Come here daughter" he extended his hand to take hers close. I glanced at them and felt like spitting my tongue. 'if he was my uncle, so that means Venessa is my cousin?' Ahh, that realization was more shocking then Pluto being kicked out of milky way circle.They both turned to look at me. "You want to know why we wanted you, Dear Niece?. Like I mentioned in my previous conversation, I wanted answers if you want Alex to live. So, why don't we have the chat, when we have time. Shall we?" He lifted his hand and a minion came out with a chair. Placing it behind me Romano indicated me to sit. I narrowed my but took my seat anyways. Keeping the chains in place.

"Why are you doing this, if you knew I was your niece?" I asked glancing back at Alex to see him almost dead figure hanging from the chains. He looks he is unconscious now.

"Oh, well I couldn't just appear at your door, telling you I was your mafia Uncle, now can I?" He asked keeping his sarcasm in high volume.

"You and I both have a lot to catch up with now. Don't we?" He smirked he snapped his fingers and another minion appeared behind him with chairs. They both took a seat. Now it seems like this conversation will go longer then I anticipated.

"So, where should I start now?? humm, maybe from the start, what do you say?" He looked at me for an answer but gave nothing but silence.

'So the start then.!!" He answered himself.

'This whole story is quite old. Your daddy must have lie or give you a fabricated version of your life, but 'I' will surely not sugar coat anything. This whole thing started when we were kids. My dad, which now will be your grandparent was a leader of a mafia called bratvas. Your dad who is 5 minutes older than I, was in line to be the next leader until your wench of a mother came in the picture." I clench my teeth when he insulted my mother but kept it quite.

"Your father and I were very close, we were twins after all, but it all went in the dirt when we grew old. Your dad was assigned a work to eliminate a target, he went to Milan to do the need full. The target was none other than your mother. A very famous activist and journalist of that time. Who was very close to exposing crucial information about us. As we can not let that happen, we sent your father, who was my dads all time favs." He sighs at the end with a dramatic shoulder shrug.

"He, however, was not able to achieve his goal. Failed quite miserably, might I add" he said chuckling at the thoughts. I, however, was in very much shock, to say the least.

"My bother came back empty-handed. Neither was he able to kill that bitch nor was he able to get the documents from her hands. Your grandparents were baffled by his failure. But I saw through his lies. When he said he couldn't do it. because your mother went In witness protection, but the liar always slips. He didn't know that I had him followed, Your dad was so much in love with your mother that he sent her to witness protection. When my father gets to know about the truth, he did nothing. He saw that as an opportunity to aims two birds with one stone. He called your father and they both settled on one term. He will let your father out of the gang but only in one term, your mother will never disclose her work to anyone." He stopped to look at me, not just look, like look-look at me.

"You know you look just like her, or should I say looked just like her, Same hair, same eyes, that pointy nose, and that sharp tongue. I met her quite a few times before they both went off the street that night. Some clean work by my men there, those stupid cops agreed to close the case In less amount then we could have provided.' He signed and leaned back in his chair. I, on the other hand, was now controlling my stupid tears from falling out.

"This man, This man right here killed my parents?".

"But why? what they even do to you?" I asked keeping my voice as stable as possible.

"Oh, its nothing they did, my sweet little niece, it what your mother did. It was all nice and dandy, until a few years after your birth. They both disappeared from the map. The information about bratvas leaked to the FBI. They couldn't do anything about us because we were out of there territory. However, the Rusian government was not at our bidding, for a long period of time we suffered. Our men were hunted down and killed on sight. It was hard to get our control back on the government, and all this happen because your bitch of a mother couldn't keep her end of the deal. My dad was still in denial and after his death, even in his will, he left most of our control in your dad's hands. Which I might say was unfair, but what could I say, that old man was blind in love for his elder son." He rolled his eyes at that.

I keep listening but all of this was too much to take in. His last name was bratvas, how come mine is Taylor and even though he looked like my dad, I have no proof this man was telling me the truth. After all, we live In the twenty-first century, he could be lying for duck sake. Anyways my ignorance to his story was not catching up on him. He still continued his long lost sob story."He left everything that I ever desired to your father and your father left everything to you. How foolish, Even though he changed your name to Regan Oxford. He couldn't keep you safe. We found them and then you when you were two. How sweet little child. Your mother used to say, 'My daughter will be strong and independent like me, and was she right?' he smirked while looking me in the eyes. This was by far the most creepy smirk I have ever seen of all times, but I kept my sarcasm to my self.

**************************************************************************************

If you like this chapter Please do leave a like.

Thanks