Epilogue

Song of the chapter:- 1000 Years by Christina perri

I wanted this to be the last song because if it wasn't the perfect song I don't know which one will be.

*************************************************************************************

Epilogue

*Two Years later*

It's the day. I am finally going to marry Alex again. Same church, With the same people around me. But this time the feeling was different. I remembered the day when Alex purposed me again.

I chuckled as I remember how many times, I have rejected his proposal. Seven times to be exact. Then finally agreeing to him last month. He said he didn't want to wait because he is afraid, I would change my mind. Stupid man. He didn't know I was not changing my mind ever.

I waited in my dressing room, Shawna and Scarlett were my bridesmaids, and My little Rose been my Flower girl. My happiness was over the moon today. Finally, I was happy. I was no longer scared for my life, or what would I do in it. In the last two years, Alex made me realize that I was loved not just by him but so many people around me that I couldn't even count. He helped me start my own business, he never meddled with it even if I know he wanted to.

"Come on Regan it's time to go," Shaw said as she helped me toward the limo waiting outside. We reached the church in no more than ten minutes. As I stepped out, I saw Alex's father waiting for me.

"Paa what are you doing here outside?" I asked in a concerned tone as I saw his eyes glisten with tears. Two years ago, Alex Father and mother told me that I would be calling them Mama and Paa or they would disown me, which by the way was the funniest threat I have ever heard so now I do it as I was Told. It was not hard as I already felt like they were like my parents. Alex's father hugged me and kissed my head.

"My son is so lucky to have you. I swear if he ever hurt you again, I would rip his heart out." I chuckle at him but he looked so serious it made me cry. "I know it's a father duty to walk his daughter down the aisle So I'm here to do my duty. My Love, I'm glad you forgive that sorry bastard and choose to be one with him. I have no more words to describe how happy you make me right now. So, will you give me this honour to your old man to walk you down that aisle?" He asked even though he knew I would never say no to him, he asked and I couldn't be happier. With a Single tear leaving my eye I took his hand in mine circling my arms around his. The door to the church open and the music started.

My little princes walked first spreading small flowers as she jumps up and down Aisle making her way toward her father. Roman came forward catching her before she could trip and fall and helped her sit down with Alex's mom then resumed his place back on beside Alex as his best man.

As we reach the end Alex's father kissed my hand and hand me over to Alex. He looked so happy. His eyes hold tears as he captured my hand in his. As the priciest begin

"Today we are here to join the ceremony of Two sole joining to be one."

He started his chant and then joined our hand holding them together. Then he said, "Do you take Regan Marie Oxford as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death". He asked Alex. Whose eyes were on me the whole time.

"I do," He said it with such affection it made my heart hurt. Then the persist Turned toward me.

"Do you take Alexander William as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death". I looked at him as I whisper "I do". We exchanged our rings.

Our rings were one ring but were made in a way that if combined could be one. So beautiful.

"With the power embedded in my by Lord I pronounce you man and wife," He said. "You may kiss the bride". With that, the priest steps back and Alex slowly lifted my vail. He leaned down Capturing my lips with his.

"Welcome to my life Regan Alexander William," He said as he kissed my hand. I was so happy when called me with his name. I never thought when I met him four and a half years ago that I would be ever loved but I think God wanted me to be loved by this billionaire.

***********************************************************************************

So????? Its the end guys.. It's over. The series is completed and I couldn't thank you all enough for all your support for my books. 

Last couple of years it has been a long time with you all. I am seriously holding my tears at bay because I don't want to look like a fool, but there a smile on my face too. A smile that says thank you.

i really hope I did justice to all of your expectations. Yes, there will be sad that I'm parting my ways with you all here,  but soon I will come back. Maybe with something new. Something I've been waiting to write for a long time, but before that, I need to wait. I need to do something before I complete my writing again.

Hopefully, you'll all be with me together. Please follow me on my social media as I love you all so much. Have a nice day and a nice 4th of July. I see you all next time. 

If you want any Q/A you can leave questions for your favorite character down below. I will try to answer as many questions as I could. 

Adios.