Chapter 15

Song Of The chapter.

Lord Huron:The Night We Met.. 

This song could be played in the middle of the chapter.

***********************************************************************************************

Regan Pov

'574 sheep crossed the ladder, do daa, do daa. 574 sheep crossed the ladder, oh da do da day'....

575 sheep crossed the ladder, do daa, do daa. 575 sheep crossed the ladder, oh da do da day'....

576 sheep crossed the ladder, do daa, do daa......

Oh hell this is not working. I mumbled.

I rolled over on my bed, cussing as loud as I can in my pillow...

You all will be like.... 

"Oh look, Regan has finally lost her way to sanity...stupid bitch... counting sheep's like four-year olds......"

Well for your kind information. My mom only taught me this trick, if I am unable to sleep. I bet on your balls, yours taught you the same.........

What time is it, Right now?...................................

 I don't know...

All I know is. It's still night. I huff, cussing who so ever left the house. The 'So called secret guest' Alex entertained this time must not be happy, at whatever Alex said.

Most of you want to know...

"Oh.. Regan. How do you know that? Are you also a mind reader too"?

Well hell no...

I know that shit flipped in Alex and that stupid prick, because the fuc*er banged the door closed, on his way out.. WITH-EXTRA -FORCE.

The bang was so loud, it was like forth atomic explosion in the hall. I woke up scared that world war 3 has begun and I found what???..

Yeh you guessed it right...?????

 I found no bomb!!!!. No world war 3!!! and no attack on USA..!!! it was just a mother ducking prick, who was pissed at Alex. He is the sole reason, I have now reached 576 sheep crossing the bloody ladder, and I still can't sleep.

I keep rolling in my bed, from my lack of potential to get myself back to sleep. It start raining few minutes ago. The wind blowing outside picked its pace, making a weird haunted movie feeling. A slight tapping noise on my window made me shit my pants.

I thought it must be the wind, but after a while it came again. And again. Then there was a shadow of some on my window....

I was scared and curios at the same time. As they say, I am a curious cat. So being me. I jump of my bed, grabbing the vase from the bedside table. I took steady steps toward the culprit window.

Halting right next to the it. I hid myself behind the blinds. Taking my peek slowly and discreetly. It was a shadow of a man. I gasp when the rain starts pouring. Making everything way harder to see then before.

With the lightning strike. I saw the face of the man and cussed out.

Quickly placing the vase back to a stable surface, I rushed toward the window. Opening it and leaning out. "

The shadow looked at me and gave me a stupid toothy grin, which of-course, if given a chance. I would have punched off.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper yelled, as loud as I could.