Chapter 28

Song of the chapter 

Pretty Girl: By MAGGIE lindemann edit on Harley Quin

*************************************************************************************

With everything daddy look-alike is saying, my mind was completely pushing itself to denial. I wanted to know why my parents never bought it up, And why they out of nowhere appeared now?

I cleared my throat in hope to stop the 'uncle I don't want, from his ultimate monologue, but I assume he didn't get the memo" Like a bitch I am! I cleared my throat again, but this time louder, as loud as It could be, seems like a hyena cry.

He stopped looking bit annoyed."What"? He asked. I gave him an innocent smile.

"I, as you said before! have some question," I said. Widening my infectious smile. Venessa gave me bitch look which I returned with a bigger bitch smile. 'well, two can play the game.'

Romano is so much indulged, In his story didn't notice anything. He gave me a shrug "Ok, fire away with those questions'. He said. I nodded in approval and started.

"When you knew where I was, why come now? You could have come when I was a kid and had it your way?' I know I was digging a Niagara falls with that question, but it was logical. This man could have come when my parents died, could have had me sign that shit of a gang over to him, and I wouldn't have known shit about it. Right?

Romano gave me a skeptical look and smiled. "I see that you earned the gift of curiosity as well from your mother. But the answer to your question is already provided by yourself". I raised my eyebrows and repeated what I said.

"I don't understand?" I said still not getting his point.

"Well, child it's simple. Like you already said yourself, you were a child. Even if I wanted to, I could not have you sign any legal documents at a tender age. It was against the law as well as my own gangs' guideline. I know I am heartless but I am not a person who cheats a child." He completed. I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

(So much for being all honorable, this person was full of shit)

"So you waited because I was not legal! What about after I became legal? Is am like what? 4 years above on a legal age radar, why wait so long?".

He smiled at me and stood up from his chair "You have no idea of mafia my child" Walking toward me he ruffled my hair making me growl at him.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I questioned still trying to observe my surrounding. I know I was trolling but anything is better than nothing.

"What that supposed to mean is, In the mafia, we do not consider a person legal until they are 21. And when you turned that age, we did came for you, but to your luck or should I say unlucky, you were married to that man before we can get to you." He said pointing his finger toward Alex.

"I knew that he was a billionaire abut what I didn't know was that he had a past with my daughter. He said pointing at Venessa" Venessa smiled at his father. Standing up she walked toward him and hugged him from the side.

"From then we planned, You were monitored on a daily bases, whom you meet and what you do. All the information were tracked and recorded." Said Vanessa giving me a menacing smile.

"When my dad told me about the whole you being my cousin, I was disgusted at first but then he told me about Alex involvement into all this' She sighed giving me a distance look...

"I must say I was excited, you wanna know why?' she asked. I narrowed my eyes knowing exactly well that I won't like the answer, but behold the bitch and her guts, she walked close to me, leaning forward she came close to my ears and whispered: "because no one ever Fu*ked me better than him."

 I bit my tongue to hold my remark. She leaned back "Both way mentally and physically" she laughed at my disgusted expression. "I think you would know that won't you?" She asked, laughing harder than before.

(This little bitch, If she thinks she has never been Fu*ked better mentally, I swear to god after I am out of here I will come back and have this bitch brain messed up. You just wait bitch whom no one wants.)

I was seething while both daddy and daughter were busy in their conversation. I looked around for the last time. Closing my eyes I prayed to my angels for protection. It's now or never. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a movement of someone familiar in the distance. That blond head looked familiar which had my heart filled with relief.

His face was covered in monkey cap, but those blue eyes were a final give away. I pointed my hand to indicate that I was free of chains and he gave me a mare node. He showed me a count of three and closed his fist to start.Three......Two.......One.......

A loud explosion tore through the whole building clouding the surrounding area with dirt. I quickly made a dash toward Xavier dropping all the chains on the floor. We took hiding behind a huge oil tank.

"Are you all right?" Xavier asked removing his cap, checking me from head to toe. I nodded my head in yes but no further words were exchanged. Another bomb went off and it was time to get Alex out. It was screams and shouts, In a distance, I can hear Romano shouting orders and from another side, I can hear gunshots.

It was a mess and I liked it, I was in my all Harley quin zone happy and nuts at the same time. Xavier handed me a Chiappa Rhino 60DS making my smile wider. He gave me a weird look "What" He asked.

My smile widened "Oh, nothing, I just have a feeling that a lot of people are going to die" with that I laughed and flicked the safety off.

Let's get this show started.

*************************************************************************************

Please if you like this chapter do leave a comment down below.

Sorry for all the delay I had in this upload.