Chapter 41

Hi lovely people.

Song of the chapter Taylor Swift:- Delicate

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 41:-

Its been a week now, I come to work, do what I am supposed to do and leave at five. Colton is still not in yet. He is still working from home not resting one bit. Last time I called him he sounded tired and his voice stranded however when I advised him to rest and let me handle. He refused by calling me nosy and told me to stop acting like his mother. Well, I can't help it!! Can I?

As for Alex, I feel like his possessiveness has taken a turn to a new level. Every day he comes to pick me up from my house and then take me home when I am done. He no longer gets out of the car, Well I have to beg him to not do that. Everyone now knows about the kiss.

Gahh the drama I faced when I walked in the next day only to hear Scarlett screaming from the other side of lobby calling me a lucky bitch. She said she knew I looked kinda familiar but she just didn't know how until he saw Alex kiss me that day. I have to beg her to not tell anyone which she promised she won't.

However its safe to say that she is one of the girls who didn't feel like I am a gold digger. She calls us "Relex" apparently that's a ship name and is kinda famous. I didn't know I had a fan group, to be honest until Scarlett showed me one. I have to hold back my curse when she went on and on about how beautiful our love story is and how she always hatted Venessa.

Well, all in all, she knows the fabricated version of the love story about me and Alex, missing out on a big chunk from the real one. But I won't tell them the truth not ever.

Scarlett is also the person who is always nice to me. I am thankful for her company here. I was just getting settled in my seat starting my system today. Its Friday today, I'm kinda excited but a little scared, me and Ryland and Scarlett is going to a club tonight. Ryland forced me in this like a daddy he is becoming.

Seriously, He is all daddy these days for me, even though it's funny but its annoying no less. He walked in here on Wednesday's day when he was nearby claiming he "just wanted to check if I was safe here' and met Scarlett. They became bestie at first sight and now I am paying the price.

I tapped my finger on the table waiting for this god dame computer to finally start. I clicked the CPU start like three times but still its all back.

"Are you serious right now" I groaned in frustration. I think this computer doesn't like me. I pushed my chair back and kneel so I can check the power cable, only to find it unplugged. I think I heard the elevator door open but I ignored it, Clayton would call if is coming back today, Or so I thought. I was under my table trying to plug the dame thing back my ass probably sticking out like a soar thumb.

"Miss Oxford is there any specific reason why you are down there or are you just teasing me by being in that position." I heard Clayton's voice right behind me. It startled me so much making me bang my head on the table making me curse some more. I quickly crawled out coming face to face with Clayton's face. I won't lie I do find him handsome. Who won't, he is 6.2 hight with those steel-gray eyes and lean body, he is "My hunk" no lie.

"So?, what's the answer, Miss Oxford?" Clayton asked looking amused. I blushed when I realize I was still on my knees in front of my boss. I quickly stood up straightening my skirt still blushing making him chuckle.