Chapter 37

Song of the chapter:- Jason Derulo: Talk Dirty To Me.

Warning: Chapter contain mature content. 

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 37

I now understand why Alex insisted on paying for the food. The Restaurant we were sitting in right now was no way something I could afford. It's one of the restaurants that serve a small amount of food, indeed delicious, but expensive.

The moment we were parked at the door a handsome valet waited for our arrival, opening the door for me, he helped me out, took Alex's car keys he went to park his car. Whereas Alex took my hand and gently guide me toward the entrance. His hand on my waist he guided me toward the hostess whom I might add was way too excited when she saw 'The' Alexander William arrive. I certainly rolled my eyes at her excitement.

She led us toward this secluded Area in the restaurant, I was awe when I saw my surrounding, it was beautiful. I glanced at Alex when he pulled my chair for me to sit. It was so off from his normal behaviors. The whole room looked like it was modified to look this way on just his demand. The lights were dimmed, I was choking on how romantic and sweet this was. Just out of a Wattpad story. However when we were settled I thought I would be presented with a menu...

Yeh that didn't happen.

He sat down opposite to me and (gosh I would be lying to the devil if I did say he looked good. Like drop-dead gorgeous) I bit my lip to hold back the blush that was rising. He not only was looking hella delicious, but the way he keeps looking at me is making my knees go jello.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look this afternoon my love?" He said giving me that instance 'I want to fu*k you hard right now look'. I hold back a chuckle and contained my self by just biting my lip and looking away. He for sure planned this all. Even though it was bright and sunny outside, in this room it was like we were at midnight.

"Thanks," I said after a minute, I was sure it didn't come out as strong as I wanted it to be (But cut me some slack, I wasn't used to this side of Alex). "You sure know how to flatter a girl Alex". I completed to which he smiled. He waited and then open his mouth.

"You would be amazed at how wrong you are love. However, I won't be satiating that curiosity you would be having right now. You haven't had any food in that small belly of yours so my priority is to feed you." He said. raising his hand, he clapped twice and the door behind me opened.

The server along with the hostess of this restaurant came beelining toward us. Three of them holding dishes of food and our hostess holding a fine bubbling bottle of Red chardonnay. My mouth watered at the aroma and my stomach made an appreciating noise. The hostess chuckle and stood next to me "Good afternoon Ms. Oxford, My William, it is my pleasure to host this beautiful lunch for both of you. This wine is a compliment from the restaurant and we hope you enjoy it. My chef has prepared the best delicacy as per your request, I hope you would enjoy your meal." With that been said she poured us our glass and with a small nod she steps back. The servers put the dishes on the table and removed the lid. I was kinda shaking at the way the food was presented, but I kept my opinion to myself.

After everything settled they all did a small curtesy and left closing the door behind them. I was eager to dig in but the quantity of food was not to my expectation. I glanced at the one plate that still has a lid on it.