Chapter 7

Hi Guys here goes the next chapter.

Song of the chapter Liam Payne : Strip that down

*********************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

Alex stood there in the dark alley, his hand still on his cheeks slowly gliding down and touching his lips.

"Why the hell he couldn't control himself when it comes to her?" his mouth still remembering the taste of her sweet lips. He closed his eyes savoring the last moments of the kiss.

"Alex where are you"? he heard roman voice, the moment of love trashed from his eyes. He grumbled.

"Here!" he voiced back to roman, in few seconds roman rushed by the dark alley which currently is shielding Alex from the outside world. Alex leaned his head on the wall, the haze of lust creeping inside him.

"What has gotten into you?" Roman voice came from behind making him jump.

"Oh what the hell" Alex turned to find roman panting like a starved dog. Hands on his knees, face complete red. Due to all the running he must have done, to find Alex.

"Why did you Ran away from me man? I thought we were going to have diner after all the drama and call it a night"? Roman said. Finally, after catching his breath.

Alex Shrugged. How could he sleep after the moment that he had with her? Roman gave him a glare making him zap back to reality.

"What"? Alex taunted. Pushing himself off the wall he started the make his way out of the darkness. That place was reeking of dirt. He don't even know why, he pushed her there, instead of taking her down to some restaurant. It wasn't the way he planned to meet her again.

He was almost out, when roman pulled him back by his shoulder.

"What did you do Alex?" Roman questioned not liking the silent smile his friend has. That smile always mean trouble and right now this is not what he wants.

"Why do you think I did something Rom?" Alex accused his friend shrugging his hands off he plunged his inside his pocket starting to make his way back to their car.

Roman stood back, folding his arms under his cheats he growled inwardly.

"Well the fact that you have that creepy old man smile and disheveled hair, like you played fucked in five minutes, that's enough of an explanation, I think?" Roman poked.

"And the fact that you are still waking away not telling me what happened makes my words truer." He jabbed at Alex. He stopped in his tracks.

"I didn't fuck no one Rom" Alex teeth clenched. "I just saw someone I knew and I followed them to see where they were going, it's not a big deal" He defended back.

"Oh really? I thought we only knew one person here...." Roman words vanished in his mouth for a moment. Alex start waking again. Roman however stood where he was still dumbfounded.

"You... Yo..You saw her??" Roman said a minute after his brain kicked start working. He speeds waked toward Alex overtaking him and stooping right in front of him.

"You saw her? Didn't you?" Roman narrowed his eyes, when that creepy old smile came back on Alex face.

"where is she now?" Roman asked. excited like a five-year-old.

Alex shook his head. "I don't know"? sighing he bit his bottom lip.

"I just saw he across the street. I followed he to this shop and when she came out I faced her" He said. Roman Glared at him.

The Love Of BillionaireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara