chapter 5

Hi guys here goes the next chapter

song of the chapter is 21 guns by Green Day

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

"You must have found her but I dare you to get near her"

Roman crumple the paper after reading it out loud and threw it on the floor crushing it under his feet. A strange look on his face, while Alex look good enough to be considered a killing machine. Jaw clench and eyes blazing with file which could burn the see itself.

"Who do you think send this?" Roman questioned in a muffled tone.

How could Alex know, who send that shitty massage! His brain analysed everything from today to yesterday. The moment they landed on the airport, to their travel from there to this hotel room. His eyes scanned from left to right trying to find a source of how someone knows they are here!!.

"I don't know Rom. But whoever is this person. He knows why I am here, They probably also is the reason behind Regan abduction." His body feel stiff like a rod whit a pinch of fear in his heart. He pushed passed Roman and start to tear down the room to find any microphone or camera.

Roman stood there by the door, his own brain was trying to find the clue of who would be behind the note and her abduction and all of a sudden something clicked in his mind.

"What if, they don't want to harm her but save her"? his said out loud stopping Alex in his track. His eyes making wholes in Alex back in a questioning look. "What if the person, who abducted her, do not want her to be with 'You'?". His brows raised while he folded his arms around his chest. His face tilted to left, trying to make the possibility of his conclusion.

Alex jaw clenched and un-clenched while he breath in and out. Roman words do make sénse, they might not be dealing with someone who want to harm Regan, but with someone who is trying to hide her from him. someone who knows about their past and someone who knows that he doesn't deserve her. Endless amount of question rung his brain bells. He don't want to face the truth, so instead of facing it he swallowed it down,

"Don't barf sh*t roman. Search the room and see if you could find anything related to someone trying to spy on us." He said without even facing him. he felt roman gaze intensified while he moves from bed to dressers, tearing them down in hope to find that non-existing clue.

"You are a coward Alex. A scared coward" Roman mocked. "You can't even face my eyes to deny my conclusion, here I call you a coward my best friend. This whole mess you've made of your own self, why don't just admit that, what I just said right now is true.?" He sighs. Knowing exactly well on why Alex won't admit the truth. Alex didn't even faze on Roman pokes, he keeps on searching for that clue, which he also knows is not there. He was trying to buy time and answer for the question roman asked.

Minutes passed in silence between the room. Both men stubborn enough, both don't want to break the first word. So, when a knock on the door came they both didn't acknowledged it for a while.

"Open the door roman, Its not going to open it self" Alex grumble already giving up on his search.

"Oh. Why don't you open it Alex! Maybe its for you" Roman bantered. Alex narrowed his eyes on him. "What has gotten into you? Why are trying to pick a fight in the morning with me?" he finally asked pinning roman with his death gaze. Roman huffed.