Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I should give him a round of applause, for his effort. In short time of thirty minutes, Alex  prepared not just scramble eggs, but some fruit salad, bacon and chocolate pancake. He walked inside the living room balancing two plate on his one arm, and other holding one two bottles of orange juice.

I sit up, reaching out to help him. He shook his head in no. Placing everything on table in front of me. He sits down on the couch, indicating me to dig in.

I picked my plate placing it on my laps, I took the first bite of eggs. Slowly moving my fork toward the bacon, I looked up to see Alex observing me.

I swallowed, I know he want to know, how was the food. but the stupid little me just can't say a word.

"It's good" I finally complimented. I blushed when he smiled.

"I know it's good princess, your plate is half empty in seconds, that's enough justification for me.

After that we both ate in silence. Just clattering of spoons being the only sound in the room.

When I was done. I stood up to clean my mess.  Alex stood up next to me stopping me from walking out of the room.

He took my plate from my hands. I tried to protest but stopped, when he pecked me on my lips.

"I will do the dishes princess. Why don't you go change in something comfortable and then we can head out" I gave in and agreed anyways. Slowly making my way out I heard him say.

"Our room is at the end of the hall last room". I nodded my head and walked out. Still that lingering feeling of him hiding something from me crawled in my heart. I open the door, which was supposed to be "Our ROOM" and walked toward the closet. 

It was a walk-in closet, filled with half women designer cloths and half with men's. I picked up some white shirt, some jean short moving toward the lingerie's.

It was so high-quality stuff. I blushed when I picked the bra in front of me. I turned it around to see it was my size, but darn it. I never wear something so what we say "classy". How does he know my size? was one question I would definitely ask him sometime.i pushed that thought aside, focusing on current task at this moment, I picked what I thought looked decent, making my way toward the bathroom.

Stripping myself down, i looking at my reflection in the mirror. I saw something in me changed since the last time. There was hope in my eyes. Hope that I was not alone, but along with that hope, there was fear. Crawling at the very back. I know I can't trust him. but, holding him at one arm distance is something, which I am failing to do in last two days. I huffed a breath. I have to try hard. With that I jumped in the shower to drain my problems down.

"Few hours later"

How do you express your feeling of being complete? I myself am so under the ground thinking about it right now. I should feel complete in this moment, shouldn't i?

We are driving down the street in a pickup truck. There is wind in my hair, sun shining on my skin and a handsome man sitting next to me, but why don't I feel complete?

I sigh leaning me head out of the window. Feeling warm air and nothing more. I feel his hands on my knees, trying to get me back, asking me to look at him.

I swear I want to, but I also don't want to.

"What's going on in that pretty head of your's princess?" he asked. his one hand still on the staring wheel. While the other one is now riding up from my knees to my thighs, making me shiver in anticipation of more.