Chapter 43

Yupp More is coming guys

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 42

They all had something to say, how they protected me and Alex and Rose but somehow my mind keeps saying (It wouldn't have happened it Alex never met me). My heart continuously keeps replaying that until I felt a rose stir in my arms. I looked down at my princess no word could describe how much love I was feeling for her. She is my baby. My rose. She looked so uncomfortable so without thinking twice I stood up on my shaking legs. I looked at everyone.

"l think I should put her to bed," I said and slowly turned around making my way toward the same room where they have kept rose. I closed the door behind me and turned to find a small nursery for my baby girl. Walls were pink and it looked so pretty how could I have not observed it when I came here previously. I shove that thought aside and gently laid Rose on her bed. I tucked her in and placed a gentle kiss on her head. My heart fell when I heard her mumble "Mama" in her sleep. After making sure she is safe and sound I made my way back to the hall. Before I can continue, I took a huge bottle of bourbon out and filled my glass. Chugging it all in one go I sat down on the single couch away from everyone.

I signal Roman to continue. To which he nodded his head and continued.

"Xavier followed you until we were sure you were ready and then break the new about you to Alex. We knew it the moment he finds out where you are there will be no stopping him. So, when you were stable enough, we told Alex about your wear about. Just like we knew, he travelled to you without thinking about the consequences and somehow that news also fell into your uncle's ears. Scared for his position in Brawtwas he orders his men to follow you and Alex. My first instinct was when we were attacked in our hotel while coming to you but we thought it was a mistake but then after following some dead lead we found that I was right indeed." Roman said looking at me with unknown emotion.

"We had an insider on our side who keep telling our plans to your uncle. So, we have to find out who that was but before we could do so you got your memories back and you ran away." Roman said. "Do you even know how hard it was to track you back?" He glared at me like it was my fault. So, I glared back. "Continue the dam story Roman, I don't think you have any rights to be angry on me," I said my voice was so still and raw it scared me how much it sounded like a dead me.

He closed his eyes and the moment he opened them up I saw Raw pain. A pain I only saw once before and that was when he kissed me in Alex's house. "We found you but we wanted to make sure we don't get you caught up in our mess, but it was like you attract trouble. Your uncle got to you and you end up killing Venessa. We were on a foreign border so it was not easy for us to evade the charges and shift the government focus from collapsed Bratwas. Bratwas was one of the oldest mafia groups after all. We moved the responsibility of Bratwas to our friend Gustafson. After that, we just didn't want to force you into the truth because as per the doctors your brain was still fragile and you could end up forgetting it all. So, we let you pursue your life the way you wanted." He completed.

"So I had to let you go, Again....." Alex said. His eyes lifting of the floor to meet mine. They were red and scared. "I let you go once again so you could heal but I couldn't let you go. I saw you from afar while you pursue your education. I saw your progress in education and I each day you made me so proud and made my love increase." He stood up from the ground slowly walked toward me. He kneels in front of me as a lone tear fall from his eyes.

"That day in your room when you said I should file those divorce paper it broke me but just to keep you happy I did that too. I set you free but I don't think I can ever let go of you my queen. I know I have put you through worst of worst but I am ready to make amends with you. I am ready to lay my life on your feet and I am ready to embrace your any and every punishment you could come up with, but the reason why we are all here and are telling you this is because we want you to forgive us, Love. We don't deserve it but we hope you could find it in your heart to forgive us." Alex said slowly looking back at everyone. He then Helps me up pulling me toward everyone. I didn't even know I was crying until Shawna came to me and wiped my tears.