Chapter 9

Dear All here goes the next chapter hope you all like it

Song of the chapter Stone cold by demi

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

REGAN POV:-

I woke up before the sun could reach the dusk. Not like my mind let me have some sleep last night. That stupid kiss still lingered in my brain lake a plague. 

Its like it's a post on internet. You do it and it will never be gone.

Permanent pain in the ass.

I gulp down remainder of my drink shoving last bit of sandwich that I made. My nerves were on high alert. Like a ticking bomb waiting to explode. Zillion questions running in my mind at the speed of thousand miles per hour. Yet non of them seems to have an answer.

Who was that guys from last night?

What is Xavier hiding from me?

Is it all worth getting myself into?

Is there any one else who can fill in the blanks for the time that I don't know anything about.

I huff a sigh pushing myself off the kitchen counter. I walked toward the curtains slightly pulling them away. The sun has arrived. My eyes flicked back to a shadow that I saw, not so far. in another blink it was gone. 

My eyes drowned in confusion. I pushed the curtains further apart to take a better look but there was no one.

Did I really saw someone? or am I getting delusional too? I shook my head taking one last look. I closed the curtains waiting for few and pulled a slight part of them back discreetly observing my surrounding. No movement were done just my neighbor and some newspaper boy taking. 

Nothing suspicious.

I watched the clock in my wrist show 7.00 Am ticking by and my alarm went off. Taking a heaving breath, I walked upstairs shutting the Hades mouth up. I hate that I am all alone in this house. The heavy silence was a painful reminder that no one is here. I walked inside my washroom striping the night cloths off. Taking a good ten minutes shower, to calm my self down.

I picked the random outfit for the day. Just plan black jean and a camouflaged top. Hair pulled back in pony tail and combat boots. If I wanted to be there snooping up some dirt, I should probably do it without getting noticed. Pulling up some sun glasses on I made my way down. Putting my wallet in back pocket I also put my pepper spray for all those 'just in case' moments.

I was out of the house before I could change my mind and crawl back in the safety of my bed. 

That place was not so far from here or so i thought. I choose to walk all the way there looking like a random person taking there morning walk in a classic way. i didn't realized that the park would be so far.

It took me good forty five minutes to reach the entrance. My legs became shaky when I saw that not many people were around the place that time. It was huge park how was I supposed to find where they were meeting?

My subconscious mind screaming at me for not thinking about this before I left the house. I can't just walk around the whole place million time without catching someone attention.

 I need a plan.!!

I looked around and saw a small toy shop right across the street. I don't have a cell phone on me but maybe a fake one would help. I dashed inside the store which luckily was open at early hours to looked around. I found what I wanted in the back of the store and my mouth rolled up in annoyance.