Chapter 38

Hello My dear Friends

Song Of The Day: Alicia Keys:- Girl on fire.

Happy memorial day. Enjoy 

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 38

I don't know when I reached home last night. All I know is, I woke up with my alarm blaring at my table scaring me to shit making me tumble out of my bed right on the not so comfortable floor. I groan in pain but what shocked me more was a light but very familiar chuckle of Alex.

He stood up and took in my miserable state of Hispanic gave me an amused look and went ahead to turn off my alarm. I took his non-existing attire in and gasp. Which by far include just his Boxers.

"What are you doing in my room asshole?" I asked still feeling groggy from sleep, it rolled over to check the clock to find its 7 AM. Why would I set an alarm for 7 Am? I closed my eyes too focused to solve the mystery when I felt Alex's presence next to my laying self of floor. Not daring to open my eyes I kept them closed until I felt him kneel.

"You don't want to be late on your first day Love" he exclaimed. My eyes snapped open realizing it was indeed the office day. I looked at the clock again to see its still 7. "Wakey wakey love, this asshole will make you breakfast while you get ready, then I will take you to your office. Don't want my princes to be alone on her first day" he said. patting my cheek, he again kneels kissing my forehead, then got up and left me with my thoughts.

Did he just say he will drop me off to work? I asked myself that. After a moment or two came to the conclusion that I was hallucinating shit because the Alex I knew would "never" In a whole universe presence would do such a nice thing.

But he did let you pay yesterday.......

The demon inside me confronted. But I left my consciousness to battle itself while I untangled myself from the sheets and slowly got up. My limbs sore from probably sleeping in the wrong posture but nothing too bad. A warm shower is all I need.

Opening my wardrobe, I was surprised to see Ryland not only unpacked all yesterday's clothes but he also matched them up and placed marking on the days when I should be wearing them

Opening my wardrobe, I was surprised to see Ryland not only unpacked all yesterday's clothes but he also matched them up and placed marking on the days when I should be wearing them. I smiled at his sweetness and took out the first pair of outfits he matched up for me. I like his style surely; he knew his fashion. Not waiting any more time, I walked inside the bathroom took a quick shower, did minimal grooming, and brushed my teeth. Coming out I fixed my bed and did small cleaning. Placing Alex cloth in a better fold so it won't be caressed so badly. Then applied a bit of moisturizer and a liner, bit of lip tint and I was done. Putting on the heels Ryland selected I cursed a bit. I don't love heels but now I think it's time I get used to them; no way Mr. Knight would allow me to wear sneakers with formal clothes.