Chapter 24

Regan POV:=

Oh that SOB, how dare he do this again. I banged the door umpteenth time since this morning, screaming on top of my lungs. This was so unfair. I can't believe he did this once again. That stupid, good for nothing, Son of mummy returns!! It was getting on my nerves that I didn't see it coming.

You must be wondering what happened? what could go so bad that it got me cussing the whole world in black and white?

Well here goes the story behind my oh-So-happy-go-lucky-mood.

I woke up in Alex bed, oh may I correct, an empty bed. For a moment I thought everyone must be asleep. So I walked out of the room to wake them up. I wonder the whole house to find the house empty, Completely baren of any human existence. Then I tried to check the backyard but the door was locked.

Did I mention 'Locked from outside'? So does the front door and every dammed window in this house is locked. Closed or blocked from outside. Which means I am stuck. With no one here I am trapped in this house on my own.

I just can't wait to get my hands on Alex's neck. Oh, how my hands crave to wring his neck, choking him till he can not breathe. I was fuming. I kicked the door cussing myself for trusting that mother fugger.

He went after that bitch without telling me, He chose to leave me. I would be dammed If I didn't do anything to get out of here. I searched every corner of this house to see if can get out of here. There was no phone or landline connection. I blankly wander the house for an escape. After finding non I gave up. I feel so angry and stupid.

Why do men always do this? Why do they always choose on our behalf? I hate him because I know why he left me here, That mummy ducker left me here because he thinks, by doing this he can keep me safe. He can protect me!!

Protect my sorry ass Alexender, once I am out of here, I will hand you your protective ass on a silver platter along with Xavier and Roman. They both have the same fate as Alex because I knew they followed suit after Alex plan like a loyal minion.

I was cussing all three of them to the moon and back when I heard someone banging on the front door. I quickly leaped behind the refrigerator to hide from the intruders' view. There was shouting, someone calling my name and stuff falling here and there.

I took hold of the sharpest knife I could find and waited patiently for the person to come to find me. from the sound of footsteps getting loud, it won't be long before they find me.

"REGAN" came the voice again. I stilled. For a moment I thought I knew this voice, however, I quickly dismissed the idea when I heard some glass frame shatter right outside the kitchen."Oh, Regan.... Come out kitty kitty kitty, Let's play..." My body went rigid. Oh no!

How could I forget this voice? She found me before I can go to her. This little nasty bitch. I heard her footstep come near my hide and I jumped my opportunity, Coming out of my hide I crushed my body against Venessa making us both fall on the ground. She cussed but before she could get up, I hit her on the head with a knife handle.

She trashed, having no effect whatsoever from the hit and kicked me of off her. Dragging me by my hair she pulled me against the wall. I punched her in the guts but her grip on my hair was not going anywhere. Taking my chance I kicked her knee making her stumble. She let go of me to retain her balance giving me chance to dash toward the exist. I ran as fast as I could but before I could reach the door I bumped into a guy. His hand took hold of my arms locking them behind my back. He easily pinned me to the wall leaving no space for escape.

My eyes met his and I could not believe who was standing in front of me. He was supposed to die?

How could he be here?

With a sly smirk on his face, he said: "We meet again!"

The only thing I was capable of doing was choke out the words that I never thought would use in this lifeline.

"Dad?".....

***************************************************************************************