Chapter 13

Sorry guys this chapter is a short one because at this time i am dealing with my own demons . i hope you understand.

Song of the chapter

Dua lipa :-idgaf

***************************************
The moment we were parked in front of Alex pent house, i fling open the door to get of the dam car. I don't care if i bang it behind me and make a dent.

"Regan stop right there" came him voice. Sounding utterly pissed.

I didn't stop. My feet has grew mind of there own, right now they work on there own. And i am not complaining about it.

I heard him call me out again

But no flipping sh*t i was stopping.

When inside the house, i rushed toward that room, which he called was ours.

I was so grossed out till now that these cloths were making me puke all over again. I wanted to change.

After that incident in the car. I suddenly feel dirty. Like some filthy women off the street.

Mindlessly, i start stripping my clothes, and then grabbing whatever i could find to change into.

I was in haze. Nothing makes sense to me. I was feeling the hole inside my heart, growing wide with ever passing second.

Before i can grab my towel, i heard the room door open hitting the wall.

I stilled, my spine feeling tingles from his glare, and the fact i was partially naked at this moment, was a great drawback.

His feet made their way to me. His breath hitting my flesh. I stayed still. I cant even face him. It took so much from me to not shout out my displeasure.

"Why are you acting like this princess?" He asked. I flinched away the moment i felt his finger tracing my spine.

The flash of same thing playing itself on repeat. I gulped.

His finger linger down to my hips and  going around pulling me toward him.

His lips touched the back of my neck, trailing down.

"What happened to me alex?" My voice came out husky and tired. His lips stilled where they were. Just his breath fanning over my body.

I waited.. And waited. Nothing

He said no words. His hands dropped so did my hope, to hear something different from his mouth.

I sigh. Picking the towel. I made my way to the bathroom and shutting it behind.

They say silence can kill, more then the words can.

No wonder i was feeling the victim, of that haunting silence.

His hard demeanour when i ask him about the past. Its enough proff that i was dealing with a two faced bi*ch.

I closed my eyes. Gulping down as much oxygen as i could. So if a game is what he want. Then i guess two can play.

I turned the shower on and made a plan in my head.

i know he desire me. So its time i make him beg.

Turning the water out. I walk out of the door. I know beside me and alex no one was here. So whats the point of having cloths on.

If he claim to be my husband, he must have seen me naked. let's see how much he can hold back.

I walked out of the bathroom finding alex laying on our bed. It was almost night now. The room was dark so the moment he felt my presence, i was almost onto him.

I didn't give him time to say a word. I kissed his lips stopping any word he could say.

He gasp when i bit his lower lip. It was on.
I new he wanted to touch me, but i hold his hands down.

Seduction can be dangerous. And at this point it was my gun. I pull back to see the damage i have done.

It was captivating how his eyes were shining. How his face was shocked and a streak of lust was crawling all over him.

He was just like i wanted him. Silent, ready to be devour.

* explicit content*

"Do you want me Alex?" I asked grinding my self on him. I know it was low of me to do this. But this was what i needed to get what i wanted.

He gulped eyes Rollin back. Sweat was lining on his forehead.

But as stubborn i was, he was also not breaking easily.

I picked his hands and placed them on my breast. Making him feel me. It was pleasure but pain at same.

I leaned forward running my hands in his hair. Pulling them viciously but soothing the pain with pleasure. His eyes snapped toward mine. Wide with anticipations of my next action.

His lips parted to say the word but no sound came out.

This game was flipping on me. I was enjoying it too much. I licked his lips kissing them again..

Explicit content end

"I know what you did husband, killing me and bringing me back is not going to fix your sins, once the deed is done. Its all paying you will be doing from now"

With that i get up off him. Picking a worn out shirt from beside him. I covered my self. The haunted look on his face. And fear in his eyes was clear indication, that i was right.

Before i can jump off the bed. His hand circled around my wrist.

I look up.

"Let me explain" he pleaded. I snorted.

"I don't know what is there for you to explain Alex. But at this point i think you should save your bull sh*t."

With that being said. I jump off the bed.

Leaving him and that room to find some place to crash for the night.

*******************************************

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know it was explicit so if you dont like it my apologies.

Recently somethings are happening in my life and i dont know  how to deal with them.

Few days back i something happened and i realised i made regan go through that same thing in my books, in a chapter which i have wrote over 2years ago.

Let just say it was tight slap to my face. Buf unlike how regan deal with thing. I did something similar but also opposite.

So tell me if anyone of you has gone through something like Regan does. I want to know how much i she is relatable to you all.

Thanks for appreciating my work.