Chapter 20

Song Of The Chapter Right Now By Nick Jonas

***************************************************************************************

When we went back to the station, We pretended as nothing happened. Roma went to her cabin and I made some excuse to leave early.

I need time to plan out my next action. When I reach Home I was shocked to see no one there. Maybe it's just me but the feeling that somethings about happen had my heart running.

The crash of glass made me choke on my breath. The sound came out from the backyard. Grabbing the Baseball bat from Johns room. He keeps it hidden for these 'just in case moments'. It was getting dark and whoever was out there should know that I will not be scared.

I pulled the back door and went out. No shield to hide. I stood there in the yard like a 'man of the house'.Staring from one end to other. I can feel someones gaze. It was like a scanning device examining me. I don't want to look week so I start talking out loud.

"Hi, whoever you are. I am not afraid of you. You better get you stupid ass and Go away. I don't like to repeat myself. I have a gun inside with sixteen bullets, I won't hesitate to use each of them on your head." I Yelled. With that, I scanned the area once more. Turning around I made my way to the house. Just before I can open it, to get inside, an arrow landed beside me. Making me choke on air.

It had a red note tied at the very end. I pulled it out and rushed inside. Keeping my guts together. I lead against the wall and took several long breaths to claim my racing heart. I looked at my palm. The arrow was a finely made custom arrow. The arrowhead was inscribed with a name"Black Vecesroys".

I whirled around running toward my room. Looking at the door I set on the ground. Opening the Note I start reading.

"We know what you are looking for, But we can't let you have it. Show us what you are made off we might change our minds". I re-read the notes several times to see if I am making a mistake. Are they referring to Vanessa? How could they find out so easily.?

I turned the page around to see an address. I will find this place.

 Getting up off the ground I made my way to Johns room. (I was not lying when I said that I have a gun with sixteen bullets). Pulling out the gun from Under Johns bed. I tucked it behind me, ready to go.

(Ok maybe it does not have sixteen bullets but it does have six.) John was keen to show me the Gun 'if I ever needed it'. Today the day has finally arrived. Making up my mind. I picked the car keys. A pickup truck that belongs to Johns wife. I Made my way outside. Entering the location on maps I reeved the engine to life.

My heart was on the edge. I wanted to know what I was dealing with. I wanted to know who these people are. I wanted to show them, that I was not some scared kid. I will stand up and kick there balls to the north before they can say my name. After driving for an hour and a half I reached my destiny. The place was deserted. No one was outside. The streets were dark and lonely.

I pulled beside a dark building. Taking my time to look around. I see a two guys standing in front of a door. Both bulky and holding big guns.

This was some serious shit, but I was more pumped then scared. I open the door and slowly closed it behind. I was trying to be as discreet and silent as possible. I needed a distraction to get in. It seems like that door is the only entry and exit but who know it?. This must be an underground camp. It these people was smart they must have another door.

My plan was simple. I pulled my shirt off. I was wearing a tank top inside. Rapping the shirt on my waist I ruffled my hair to make them look like I rolled out of bed. Showing more skin is one way to get a guys attention. So with that in mind, I walked toward them looking all innocent.

Before I can cross the ally to come in there site a hand came out of nowhere and pulled me in the dark. I screamed but the hand Muffled the sound.

"What the hell are you doing here" My jaw clenched because I know that voice. Alex's hand was covering my mouth and his body was holding me against the wall. In the dim light of the moon, I can see that his hair was now ear length and his face was pale. His eyes scanning mine and moving onto my body.

"Muum—umm-huppp" I said. I was trying to say 'move your hand' but it came out muffled. He removed his hands still not letting me go.

"What are you doing here," He asked again. Keeping his voice low. I stared and stared.

"Would you please just answer me" He whispered yelled. His eyes cold and looking scared.

"I came for Vennesa" I replied. His eyes turned to my right to see Roman walking toward us.

"You have to leave love. This place is not safe" He said pushing me toward roman. I stood my ground not moving an inch.

"No," I said Holding my head high.

"I am not going anywhere. I can protect my self very much, So get out of my way." I said leveling my eyes with him. Pulling the gun out from behind me, I showed him that I came prepared.

His and Romans both eyes were on me. They Did silent conversation with there eyes and nodded.

"You can't be here." Said Roman Pulling me further away from the location. I trashed in his grips, but it was unbreakable.

"What? Why?" I wisher yelled. Trying as hard to hold my ground. They both pushed me toward there car. Which was a Range Rover with tinted windows He pushed me inside and Alex jumped in.

Roman closed the door and left me with the devil.

"I was pissed" Would be an understatement of the millennia.

"What the Freek is wrong with you" I yelled. Alex galred at me. His eyes now taking in my clothes in car light. Before I can say anything he yelled. "Drive" and we were moving. I looked in front to find John in the driver seat and Xavier in the passenger. Both of them giving me death stares from the rearview mirror.

I gulped. I know this is not good. 

**************************************************************************************

Guys If you Like the chapter Dont forget to click the like vutton and i will see next time.

Please do tell what you think about this whole mafia thing? Is it making sense?

If you would like you can find my first book on Dreame.com

Thanks 

Kate Jonas