Chapter 25

Hi guys. Please enjoy.

Song Of the Chapter:-Down to earth. by Justin.

This song has no relation whatsoever with this chapter but I was listing to it and so I mean to share it with you all. 

Also, I have made a promo video of The hurt Of billionaire. So check that out as well. It's not too good so.... bare with me.

Chapter 25

Have you ever felt the need to just scream and scream, till you lose your voice? An Anger so dark and hot, that you feel like it's going to burn you from inside out.

Have You?

Right now I was feeling that. I was captured by my own father or so I assume he is!. He had me entrapped in some dark room with no light. I know it's been over 24 hours or so, without any sunlight or water. I was left here to rot.

Kinda not what Alex planned now! is it?

I was scared but I can't show it, I was hurt but I can't be it, So I waited. I know he will come back. I know I needed to know what this shit is all about before I go out. If this is the end for me, then I better make this end worth the shit I have been through. I must know why he did, what he did. And to top it all up, why is he working alongside 'that bitch who should not be named'.

I crawled toward the door and planted my head against it.

"Hi, is there anybody out there. I need water." I yelled trying to keep my voice normal. I was shivering from cold and the rusty sound metallic mixed with dirt and whatnot was suffocating me enough that if not now, but in a few hours I will probably collapse. My nerves were getting the best of me. I miss home.

I miss the time when I was a kid without worry. I miss when everything was pink and purple with unicorns jumping in the sky, and tooth fairy taking a tooth for money. I miss my mom's cookies and everything a little girl can and can not miss.

I don't know when but my thought lends me enough pease that I drifted off to sleep.

With a noise of someone turning the lock woke me up. A sound of people talking made me crawl back to the corner. When I saw the door open and footsteps coming in, I gulped. (Not the time to be a runner little kid Ray Ray) I said to my self.

When the lights turned on, I hissed in pain as the light churned my eyes. Covering them with my hand I listened to him drag the chare in the middle of the room. I heard him pour some water from the pitcher to a dirty glass and offering me a drink.

"Drink," he said placing that glass in front of me, then going back to the chair and taking his seat.I uncovered my eyes, slowly taking him and his minions in. Raising my brows at the certain someone but ignored to say anything.

I knew if I didn't drink the water he might never offer. So I took a greedy gulp and placed the glass back. He looked at me with a stoic look. No feeling reflected in his eyes. This man, this man was not my father.

Yes, he does look the same. But there is no feeling or love in his eyes. It's like he is a photoshopped copy of my father, excluding the good part of course.

"So, by now you must have realized that I am not the person you used to call your father."He said in an amused tone, touting my already broken faith.

I gave him his own stoic look but said nothing. He raised his brows and raised his hand, a minion from behind him handed him a folder and step back. He snapped his finger and all off the minion made a beeline out of the room like loyal dogs.

Now it was just him and me. My father bad copy and me.

He opened the folder glancing at its content with high concentration. Clearing his throat he looked at me.

"You know why are you here?" he asked.

Like who do people think I am, asking me this kind of stupid question! Whom do I look like? God? Is this person seriously part of the mafia? I now highly doubt their recruitment agents. Seriously highest bet goes, this guy got the job because he looks like my father, otherwise, he stands no chance.

My baffled look must have given away my thought because his face became angry.

"I asked you a question, and when I ask you something, I need answers. Am I clear?" he said rolling his eyes like a sixteen-year-old girl.

"If you want me to answer, Ask me question better than your IQ level, or don't expect answers, Am I clear?" I said in the same taunt.

Well I know I just pocked the loin with a poker stick, but what to say, I was hungry and in no mood for peace of shit. So when he closed the folder and came close to punch me, I did nothing but glare.

I know I must have some screw loose because after receiving my first punch in my jaw, I did nothing but smile. A smile that had a meaning behind it.

"Oh, mommy hit the nerve. Is your IQ low daddy" I said still keeping the sinister smile on.He glared but instead of punching me. he threw the content of the folder in front of my face. Cussing me under his breath. He stepped back and walked away. Opening the door he stopped.

"When I come back I need some serious answers Regan Oxford, or else that billionaire husband of yours won't see the next daylight." He said, closing the door he left me confused on what the hell did he mean?

Do they also have Alex captured? That mother ducker. If he was also captured then we were doomed liked doomsday.

*********************************************************************************

If you like this chapter do not forget to like and leave your comments down Bellow.

Toodles.