A/N Not an update

A/N

ok guys i know i am not the best person to talk about this right now but you have to under stand that i have other priorities too. i work and in last month i felt so sick that i was on bed rest for 2 weeks straight .

i skipped two weeks of my work that would simply impact my salary so before some people come at me for not updating for weeks try to understand this that i am human myself. who has father facing major medical issue and i and my brother are the one who pay for medical bills. We do not have medical coverage that pay that off so yeh a big pain and stress come with it.

and on top when me and my mom also became sick the shit was not easy to recover.

Second issue that i fell like i should acknowledge is people saying bad things about my book and me.

listen i know i am not the best author and this is not the best book that most of you have read but saying that i wasted your time with my book and stuff like that is easy for you. i made this book because it started with one of my nighmare and i wanted to put that in words. i did not asked you or forced you to read my book. and if i was so bad you don,t have to say that to me. keep your words to your self.

i love my readers with everything in me. but i feel down when some hatter come and say things to me like i am saddest and all.

you all see Regan my main charterer as a week girl but what i see and all of her fans see is the courage she hold even after going through so much she is still leaving and surviving.

i never said that my first book will have a happy go lucky ending. i wanted you all to hate alex and i did that. didnt i?  

 i never said that in first book that you will all see alex going down on his knees and begging regan for forgiveness but i never said that he wont face his deeds consequences. 

i avoided this conversation for long but i just wanted to let it all out because when i was on bed almost dead to move i saw one of the hurtfull comments and at that time it amde me feel more shit like then ever.

i hatters are so gutsy why dont you write you own book. but they wont .

i want you to understand i am not some gifted person in writing i take time to write it . the book started from my fear of getting into relationship . please see regan positive side not negative side.  

____________________________________________________________________________

sad part over. now let me tell you something funny.

So do you all remember when few month back i told you all that i lost all connection with one of my friend that i consider my second brother. how his account was coming as not existed 

sooooooo

today, out of random i thought of searching him again and realized. all those times i thought he was gone.....

it was me typing his user name wrong..............

 like comeonnnnnnnnnn

 i freeking wanted to slap myself after i realized that. also on the fact that i shed my tears on that person because i thought my chance to talk to him last is gone. 

i know i sound stupid .

but hi,,, i am Pisces that my way of dealing 

so thats what i wanted to say

if anyone has any other question please feel free to ask. i would answer them with complete truth i swear i cross my heart and swear to die

love you all 

bye.