Chapter 23

Dear Readers Have a good news for you at the end of the chapter please do read

Song of the chapter:-

Zedd, Grey - The Middle

***************************************************************************************

After making fool of my self this morning, I was not in a very good mood. However, my counterpart does not seems to get it. She keeps asking me all the questions, she could come up with. But my eyes and my mind they all linger back to her lips, and how they tasted in my dream.

My distraction had me scolded a few times in a row, but 'who am I to be blamed, right?'. When she had enough. She gave up and slapped me on my face.

"Hi you donkey kong, Snap out of your head" She yelled on my face. I wanted to laugh at the stupid name she gave me, but I can't keep it all together. I cleared my throat and focused back on her words. Out of nowhere, I saw her pull out a map and a file with a name Rose written on it. My eyes were shocked when she pushed that file in front of my face and made me read some of it.

I knew Vanessa Use alias as a Rose but the file had more dirt off her, then me and roman had collected in past 3 months. It had detailed information on her indulgence with Black Mafia. Her involvement in human trafficking, leaking of confidential information of many tops named organization and so much more. I can not believe my own eyes. This is all we wanted.

I think Regan saw my amazed look on my face.

'So, Do you have more than you wanted to tell or do I have given you more then you were able to collect on her"? She asked. I don't know how did she even get hold of this info but whatever it was she did to get this, it must be a big time deal because the information like this was confidential and many people would be looking at it. We just have to make sure no words about it get out, or she will be in a lot more danger, then she thinks she is.

"Where did you get all of these"? I Asked trying to keep a neutral imprison, but I think somewhere somehow I must have tripped. She had this funny cherished cat expression which was sweet and kissable at the same time. I mentally slapped my self for acting like a love drunk puppy, but this was something which was out of my control.

I raised my brow to look a bit intense and scary but I don't think it worked. She starts laughing at my face which made me question my ability on scariness.

"Well, I have my connections," she said, Which made me question if it was right to keep her around victor house. I knew she worked at local county station but could be it someone from there who helped her. Could it be some men? Jealousy crawled in my heart at the thought of another man coming close to her.

"Was it some guy love?" I asked putting the file down. I observed her face thoroughly. Her smiles widened as she leaned forward her face coming close to mine.

"Why? What if it was?" I hate it that this food counter was in my way right now. I would have made her beg me to please her. if this stupid counter was not in my way. I clench my jaw as I looked in her ocean blue eyes.

"You do know to tease me would be punishable love," I said in a threatening tone. Yes, I was very much jealous of the thought of her being with someone else. Because believe it or not I would never let anyone come near what's mine.

"Why. What would you do Alexender". That was it. This woman was going to end me with her tactics of handling me. I pulled her face close by fisting her hair in my finger. I kissed her hard giving her unfinished kisses leaving her in need of more. It was like my mind on fire. I felt her jump on the country to come close, which made me smile through our kiss. A thought of anticipation of this getting further had my blood pumping south.

I was hoping for more, way much more. She positioned her self in front of me, but what I didn't expect was a kick in my family jewels.

The kiss was brutally broken when I felt the impact of her knees on my very sensitive part. I gasped and fell off the chair I was sitting gasping in pain.

"You do know if we have to find that which you have to keep your hands to your self. I can't have you all over me Alex. If you want to die? go ahead, but I will find that bitch and kill her myself if I have too. Get up. I am calling Roman and Xavier. We have to plan the next Action" With that he left me on the ground and picked my phone to call ours to endeavors.

After recollection my leftover vertue I got off the floor and headed to take a cold, very cold shower. It was the only thing that could help me keep sane.

After I was done I went down to find Roman and Xavier both sitting on the couch. A blueprint laid out in front of them and both of them leaning over it, marking circle over the places of hiding.

Roman looked up when he heard me coming and gave me a stern look.

"You do know we are walking in loin den if we are executing this plan.?" He asked. I nodded my head in acknowledgment. I knew it from the start but now what we have to plan if how am I going to keep Regan put of it. I know she would want to come, but the danger so high, I would rather have her punching whole in me with poker for rest of my life than have her go down there.

I know she would probably hate Me, Roman, and Xavier for this, but last night I had this sorted before we dragged her here. If we are going to that bitch, I have to keep Regan hidden. Because she might not realize it yet, but her being in danger could never have me focused, And if we are not focused, we would probably make a mistake like last time. This time I will finish this shit for once and for all. What we need to figure out if how to keep Regan out of it.

 ***************************************************************************************

So the good news is, I am almost done with my book on Dreame.com So soon you would all be able to read the completed, Edited and additional version of "The Hurt Of billionaire" over there. 

Also last week My book was Number  1 On there Dreame Express Column. I shared you all a Picture

So Thankyou so much for Appreciating my efforts and I very much hope that this will grow more

So Thankyou so much for Appreciating my efforts and I very much hope that this will grow more. Thank you again

If you like the chapter make sure you Hit the like and leave a Comment on what you think about the book. I will see next time.