Chapter 29

Hi guys Enjoy the book

Song of the chapter Supernatural - Carry On My Wayward Son

**************************************************************************************

Like I said previously, I had a gut feeling that a lot of people were going to die. Well, Let just say!! By the time me, Roman, and Xavier and some more people 'who I did not know existed' were done, we had a lot of dead piling up. It was disgusting. I was done killing many people including my Uncle.

His death was far less satisfying than anyone whole day, but I didn't want anything from him. The only death I want on my hand was a bitch.

These people were liable for the death of my mother and father, they were responsible for my orphan childhood. My empty life, shitty job and last but not least, death of my unborn child. They were responsible for everything. So just imagine my satisfaction when I was standing on top of Venessa pointing my gun at her head.

That bitch still not scarred. Spitting blood on the floor next to her she fell back chuckling.

"You know, you don't have it in her". She chuckled more. "You don't have it in you to shoot that little thing. It takes dead to shoot someone dead." She muttered. Heaving to breathe. Still holding that silent smile, she should not have.

I looked at her tilting my head to the right. "You still think I am the girl you met a year ago?" I asked. now plastering that same smile and watching her dropping. "You still think that I am that naive little girl who could not say anything to you" I mumbled. Leaning on my knees. I placed my gun in the center of her head.

"Paow paow" I imitated the shooting and watched in satisfaction as her eyes clouded with fear.

"Do you still think I am not dead enough" I raised my brows.

"You know when you came into my life that day, stepping out of Alex car, I knew then and there you are all bark but no bite" I smiled. "Then you started to tear everything down, I watched it all fall and didn't say a word. You know why?". I questioned. Dragging my gun from her head to her cheeks. Raising my brow in anticipation.

She didn't say a word, but her breathing was getting hard. I knew she will black out sooner or later. So, I continued.

"I didn't say anything because it was not my problem. 'You' were not my problem. But you became my problem when you killed my child." I sighed. "You think I don't have it in me to shoot you," I asked.

"Well, you were wrong" With that, I placed the gun on the heart and fired. Three bullets straight to her heart were all it took. With that, I fell back. Sitting on the ground. I know this was a way to easy. Her death was a way to easy. She escaped without paying much however I was not her, I was not that cruel.

Maybe she was right, I don't have it in me. I don't have it in me to be a cruel heartless bitch like her. I don't have it in me to drag someone death, and I don't have it in me to forget it all and move on. I saw as her eyes lost the light. Her blood started to cover the floor and it all broke inside me.

When they say "death of the killer won't make the wound of the survivor heal" they are right. I thought to kill her will make my hollow go away, but no....

I still feel it. More than ever now. Now that I can't subject it on her, it was worst then ever. I placed my hands on my ears because I can still hear the crash of my car, I can still hear my screams. I can still feel the glass stabbing my stomach.

My body started to shake; I didn't know I was screaming until I felt someone pulling me off the ground and hold me in their arm.

"Shh it, ok, it ok... I got you" I heard the voice of the person. That voice was the only thing I remember before it all went black.

*A month from Now*

It was pouring today. I think even the sky feel my pain. We were all who survived that day Me, Roman, Alex, Xavier, and Paul. Also, Aisling and Shawna. We were all standing in the county's Graveyard. Why?

I know no one I know is dead, but we were not here for that. We were all here to attend the funeral of my baby. A boy I never had. I looked at the grave, the headstone said "Angel who will forever be loved" oh how much it hurt to see those words. I kneel placing some roses, feeling the marble under my palm.

"I am a sorry baby; I am very sorry" I sobbed. "I am sorry for failing you, for not protecting you when I should have and for not giving you a respectful goodbye. Please forgive me baby" I sniffed my voice breaking and I looked at everyone around me.

"We are all sorry that we didn't say bye to you, but today we are all here. We are all sorry, we all love you, you will forever be in our hearts. Mommy loves you'. I said. Then I felt someone hands on my shoulder.

"Daddy loves you too" I heard Alex say as he kneels beside me. Then I feel someone else presence too.

"Uncle Xavier loves you too," Xavier said. One by one all of them kneel beside the empty grave giving their love. All cried in union and all mourned for one death.

*************************************************************************************

Hope youl all would like the Chapter. 

Thanks for continuously tunning in and yes there are not many chapters left with this book. So stay till the end,