Chapter 11

Song of the chapter "dusk till dawn" by zane and sia

*******************************************************************************************

I took a deep breath, after i heard the door clicked close. There wasn't much light in the hall , just the bit at the end of the it. I made a quick dash toward the light, to almost collide in the concrete wall.

"Gahh who built a wall in nowhere!!" I grumbled rubbing my sore head.

"Well I don't know, you tell me? said the wall.

Ohhh hold onnn!!!!! This wall speaks?????????????

I gasp when I realize, it wasn't a wall at all, but a hulk like guy standing in my way.!!

His facial expression was showing, he was highly amused to see me in pain. Not cool. That grin on his lips pissed me off. 

I Huffed and gave him my death glare. "do you mind"? I said raising my brow to emphasizing my words, asking him to move but noo. The guy was a total dumbster.

"Mind what?" He asked. tilting his head to right giving me that (I don't know what you're talking about look)

Oh that smug face. I would, so much like to show him what I mean by my words. Before I can actually do anything. He threw his head back and start laughing at me.

My face went red,. WTF?? the audacity of this guy, First he is getting in my way and then he is is laughing on me. blast him Lucifer. to hell and back.

I pushed him out of my way, making him collide in the nearby table. he stubbed his toe cringing at the impact, making me smile in victory. (Take that douchbag)

"That's soo not fare princess. You just hurt your only best friend.?" He whined, falling on the ground. Holding his injured toe in hand. Blowing some air at it. Like that would help!

I narrowed my gaze at him. Sizing him up and down.

"Best Friend?" I said. It was obvious this guy was highly delusional. No wonder he was standing in the hallway, at this early hour. He must be some thug. Or probably some stalker? my mind said. 

I took several steps back to create some distance. grabbing a vase off the same table, I pushed him in.

"Look mister, it will be better for you to get out before I scream, or perhaps hit you with the vase would maybe knock some sense into you!

Didn't you mama teach you? Burglary is a crime?

"what are you talking about? Don't you remember me princes? I am roman? Your best friend?" he said still holding his toe in the air. 

"Roman?" I repeated his name. he nodded his head in agreement. "Yeh, Roman. The guy who is your knight in shining Armor." He said tilting his head forward, trying to make me see his face in light.

"OH, Roman...........yehh.. no clue. Doesn't ring a bell at all!!!" I replied. turning around putting the vase on the ground and start waking in the direction of the light.

This place was huge. Like huge. My apartment was like a bea in front of this humangus dinosaur. 

Anyway. I couldn't hold my glee when I saw that the end of the hall was kitchen. I quickly made a beeline toward the refrigerator and pulled out a carton of juice.

While I was gulping it down, fulfilling my hunder. I heard footsteps approaching me in hurry.

"You seriously, don't know who I am?" I mentally cursed the lama god at that. Why can't he just leave.......