Chapter 32

Song Of the Chapter Taylor Swift Style

*Be causios with the chapter contain mature content*

***************************************************************************************Chapter 32:-

I made my way back to my drome; it was almost midnight and I was exhausted. It was not helping that my finals were here and to top it all off so was Alex.

I unlocked the door letting my self in. I closed it removing my jacket now only in my flimsy crop tank top and turned the lights one, the moment I turned I screeched almost suffering a heart attack to see Alex sitting on my couch sipping some wine. My bag fell to the ground spilling all my belonging.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" I whispered screamed. I could be loud, but I did not want to get my self kicked out in the middle of the night. He didn't say a word no reaction at all. His eyes staring into mine. No answer just looking at me. I raised my brows stepping toward him.

"Well hello someone in there?" I asked pointing my finger to his head. He tilted his head to the right and slowly placed the glass on the table.

"Alex you are not allowed in here. Just leave already" I started trying to not look too scared. Why should I be scared of him anyways?

He brushed off his suit and stood up making me freeze in my current standing position, I don't know why, but there is just something about him today that is making me feel chills when I'm around. The way he is looking at me like he is a predator and I'm his prey. The way his eyes scanned me from tip to toe making my inside turn but not in a scary way. I tried my best to look unaffected by it, Key word 'Tried'.

The moment he started to come close to me, my brain went on high alert, He stepped forward I stepped back, again and again until there was no back because I was already pinned to the door. Alex only on arm distance from me now, his eyes holding amusement while mine holding confusion.

"You know you've been a bad girl my love" He whispered; his word had a slur in them closing the distance to just a few centimeters. Placing one palm right next to my face and others slowly came in contact with some loose strand, gently tucking it back behind my ear. My breath was now coming out in the haze. To say I was paranoid would be the understatement of this generation because terrified couldn't even justify my internal tremble.

"Do you know what you are doing to me cara?, how hard it is for me to just stand here when you look like this and not do all the things, I want to do to you." He whispered leaning toward the crook of my neck, his cold breath trailing from my collar bone to the ear.

"Was he your boyfriend?" He asked calmly coming forth locking his eyes with mine. I  know I could avoid the question by just saying "who"? The blue in his eyes turning from ocean blue to somewhat dark. It scared me because as much as I know Alex, he probably already knows the truth about Cayden, but he was being classified jerk making me answer just so he can use it later on me.

I gulped trying to not look affected and shook my head in yes. He smirked looking way less amused.

"Does he know you are married?" He asked emphasizing the word married. Now that certainly pissed me off.

"We are not married Alexander" I bit back calling him by his complete first name. He smiled. "Oh really?"

He replied. "Last I checked we were very much still married as I never really filed the divorce paper in court, You still legally my wife, which makes that relationship that you have going on an extramarital affair, my love." Ohh this cheeky bastard. He was being smarty pants and I was getting angry.

"Why him my love?" he asked in his sweetest/sinister tone while tracing my jawline with his thumb. "Did he claims to love you? Or is it because of the way he looks?" he asked tracing his finger down my neck.

My breathing was getting hard and hard with his every action. I didn't know that it was the same for him until he pressed his whole body against me making me feel his arousal. I gasped when his hand suddenly came down my thighs and lifted me till I had my legs crossed behind his hips.

"Tell me cara, has he ever made you scream his name in bed like I'm about to do" he whispered grinding his arousal in my sensitive area his palm capturing my breast squeezing it in a way that almost made me scream in pleasure

"Tell me cara, has he ever made you scream his name in bed like I'm about to do" he whispered grinding his arousal in my sensitive area his palm capturing my breast squeezing it in a way that almost made me scream in pleasure. My eyes closed at the feeling; I was now panting. The way he was making my body betray my brain was astonishing. the pleasure I was feeling was unbearable. His grinding intensified when I dig my nails in his hair pulling them hard. He walked toward the bed placing me on it giving me a hard trust. I wanted to scream when I was about to hit my high but before I can reach it he stopped. I groan in frustration.

Opening my eyes, I saw him smirking at me with that knowing smirk. "I guess the answer is no then!" He said placing my feet back on the ground. "He doesn't know your body the way I do," he said taking his steps back. I was lost for words. Did he just play me? Oh, fudging SOB.He smiled when he saw my "Beet my self to death reaction". He smoothed his jacket and came forward. This time not with any predator aura but an amused one.

"Breakup with that boy-friend of yours, before I break him up." He said gently covering me with my bedcover. "I never shared my women love, so when it comes to my wife.. huh I will rip anyone and everyone's heart out if they even looked at you the wrong way. Don't make me repeat that." He completed slowly backing off toward the door. He unlocked it turning my lights off and slowly walked out.

The moments he was out I rolled in my bed shoving my head in the fluffiest pillow and screamed as loud as I can to release my frustration.

Not only did he come in my drome un-invited, but he also drinks my wine, he threatened me and more and more he left me withering in need. How am I supposed to study after that? I punched the pillow imagining Alex's face on it. After a couple of punches my exhaustion caught up to me and I blacked out to a dreamless sleep. 

***************************************************************************************

Ok guys if you like this chapter don't forget to like and leave your comments down below.

You can always follow me on my Instagram account @katejonas18i would love to see you there,