chapter 26

Here goes the next chapter guys, Some of the chapter

Halsey:- Without me.

***************************************************************************************

So where were we last time!!! Uhh?? Yeh, I guess I know..

Don't you all remember? Guys this is serious!! Like come-on...

So we were at the topic of Alex also being captured by the duck community here in this gutter like box, or so I assume!. I mean that duck community leader did state that he has Alex captured Right?. Well, might as well this be of no truth. But anyways...

Coming back rambling trip, I was still in that Room, an hour or so has passed and that duck community leader has still not shown his ugly ducky face. I was stuck here with my amazing thoughts and some douchbag who is guarding the gates.

Now I know some of you may be thinking 'Oh Regan why haven't your amazing brain had thought of escaping till now. Like Regan run your brain horse and get out of here girly". To answer that epic question lets go back in time....

Are you guys back yet....

Hey, where are you guys?

Hi, Hold on a minute, I didn't mean in some AC, or BC time, guys!!! You guys are way ahead of yourself, Stop there and come back to the 21st century. Some lousy mates you all are...

I am just going back like a half an hour back not some centuries you dumb peacock.

Oh back to the topic... I was planning to make an escape, found some Mattel wire and almost got that lock open...

But..... now I know you all knew there was this 'But' coming, so don't be like 'oh no, there is a but... So yeh, but

The moment the ringadum laviousa happened, a big chunky duck head the noise of this humongous size shit being opened, they caught me before I can make a dash toward the exit, And now here I am, again in that same room with that some chunky duck guarding my door.

I was bored out of my wits and hungry enough to devour a barbarian mean on my own. The moments became some hours or two when I heard someone approaching the door. When it opened, I was neither shocked nor happy to see the 'Dad look alike' standing there with a fucked up look.

"Get her up," he said and some of his minions' ducks entered the room to lift me off the ground. My hands were chained so I can move much, but I did try to scare them with my eyes.

"You better have a death wish if you think you gummy bears will get off after touching me, where you want me to go I will walk, but if any of there minion put their hands on me, I will shove it right where the sun don't shine". I said holding one of the minions down with a deathly glare.

Dad look alike glared back but said nothing, after a moment or two nodded and walked out. I stood there and waited for the minion to move, when he didn't I said: " Move I will follow you, these chains make enough sound for you to know that I am behind you." He glared but walked behind his boss. Then I made the exit out of the room. I still had that wire in my hands waiting patiently to see what their puppies have to offer before I make my move.

We passed through several corridors and then went downstairs, This place was not as small as I thought it would be. It was like a huge underground city or something. I was so busy in observing everything that I didn't realize where we were going, I stopped when I heard a familiar voice, or should I say the sound of someone groaning in paid. I looked ahead and found Alex hanging on a podium. When I looked up the chains were attached to the ceiling and Alex's feet were not touching the ground. My heartbeat stopped when I saw how beat up he was.Blood covered his half face and a deep cut marred to his chin. I look around to see if roman had the same fate, but all in all, it looks like it was just him and me.

"Romeo, oh Romeo, look what we have for you" The dad look alike said. It was pathetic when he called Alex a Romeo? because last I checked, he was no Romeo, but more of an evil wolf from red riding hood. But I wasn't going to correct this idiot.

I pinned my eyes back on Alex. He looked so fuc*ed up. Like who did this to him. not like I am complaining. That idiot deserves every one of the beatings that he had, but the fact that I was not the one to deliver it is annoying. I stayed blank-faced when a guy threw water on his face to wake him up.

Alex woke up with a hateful look in his eyes, Looking from left to right, his eyes went wide when the landed on me.

"No' He said. He trashed in his chains, "which might I add, is a stupid move".

 "You let her go right now Romano, or I will burn you to hell' Alex shouted. Even though it sounded like a dogs bark, I was amazed at the fact he was taking a stand for me. Even though he was looking like a beaten pulp he looked like he cared for me.

That idiot, no wonder they called him a Romeo, I wanted to facepalm my self at his stupidity but I stopped.

This whole shit was dramatic, way too dramatic then I thought. If some ninjas broke blast the roofs and some pokemon appeared right now, it probably won't be that strange to be honest....

*************************************************************************************

Hi Guys if you like this chapter please click the star button down there. Also leave some comments for me. let me know what you think.

If you like my book Do follow me on my wattpad, insta, facebook, and Twitter

its @katejonas for all the places.