Chapter 6

Hi guys here goes the most avaited chapter :-

Song of the Chapter :- Despacito By Luis Fonsi daddy yankee ft justin bieber

even though i like the orignal version of the song i thought i might add the English ft of it.

Enjoy

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 6:-

"what do you think is going to happen now?" Roman whispered tilting his head toward the window trying to see where we were going. It was hard to see outside due to the van we were in. the Road was bumpy now,  then the Van would stop, we would hear someone talk over there phone, then we go back on road again.

"I don't think I am the one person, who know the answer to that question yet!" I whispered back. Roman shook his head in annoyance. It's been few hours since we stopped anywhere for a break. I wanted to know where we were going, I hope our destination is not too far, because I am more than willing to snap whose ever head is behind all this planning,

Suddenly the van stooped making me and roman lurch forward smashing in the driver side. I heard the person in front jump out. I heard crunching of small stones under his shoes. Him fiddling with keys in his pocket and making his way to our door. Me and roman gave each other contemplating looks. He moved his body and pulled out a huge iron nail from bellow his seat tucking it in his shoes he gave me a nod for safety purposes.

The door made a huge notice when it was pulled open, two men in fully covered mask jumped in.

"lets go" guy number one said. His words were in thick southern accent. He pushed me out of the van, making me fall on the dirt ground flat on my face. i grumble in annoyance.

Roman didn't face the same fate as I did, he simply landing on his foot prepared for some more action.i growled and stood up. After I regained my balance I looked around to see my surrounding. It looks like we were in deserted area, way far from the city. It was burning hot with no civilization in sight. We were standing in front of a broken wood house. My eyes scanned it from up to down.

"Oi amigo so nice to see you ere, aye!" said a person coming out of the crappy house. He was fat with chubby cheeks, taking continuous drags from his almost finished cigar.

"Who are you?" Roman asked giving him the hardest glare he could muster. The bulky guy stopped, his all so faltering smile disappearing and front replacing its place. He tilted his head on the side giving me a side glance.

"Amigo Alexander tell me you don't remember me mate." He asked giving me an expected glance. I looked him up and down and shook my head in no. he signed dropping his cigar and rummaging it under his shoes.

"Eu, sou seu amigo Gustafson" I processed his words for a moment then it all made sense.

"You are Gustafson? Charlie Gustafson?" I asked. with eyes wide open in shock. He smiled back flicking at his men's to open our cuffing's. Roman Looked at him and then me in bewilderment.

"You know him Alex?" Roman asked finally covering his utter shock, while still not moving his eyes from the big bad humpty dumpty.

"Uh.. "Alex tilted his head to the side completely ignoring roman previous question. "What are you doing here Charlie? I thought we were clear from the last time?" Alex muttered under his breath trying to lower down his tone so roman won't hear about the unforgettable dead he had done in past. when he helped some one without telling the world.