Chapter 21

Song of the chapter:- Rita Ora:- Let You Love Me

**************************************************************************************

The moment we were parked in front of Alex house, I was sure, I am as good as dead. Without saying anything, Alex jumped out of the car and a few seconds later opened my side of the door. I tried to hold my ground and stay where I was, but it all went in vain, when he pulled me out rather harshly.

"Hey. I am human, Not your puppet". He glared back making me shrink. Closing the door with the Bang and the Rover was gone. He dragged me into the house and closed the door. When sure that no one followed us he whirled around facing me in the light.

"What were you thinking?" He asked. Looking as scary as Lord Voldemort. Which made me bite my lip. I felt like I was a kid getting lectured over a stupid mistake when he closed the distance between us in two steps.

Lifting my face with his fingers, he made me look right into his eyes. "What were you thinking love? Walking in a danger like that, without thinking about the consequences of your action." He asked. his hand travels from my chin to my cheek, leaving it warm and cozy. I was speechless. I thought I was over him. His action had me confused. But then one thought had me back to my normal self.

"What were you doing there Alex"? I asked in the same tone as he did. The stare down was now on. We both looked at each other with the same intensity.

"It's not a competition love. What I do is not your concern" He said still looking in my eyes. Which made me feel like spitting on his face.

"So, 'You' can ask me questions? But 'I' can't. How fare is that Alex?" I whispered. His eyes turned into fire. But I was not going to melt.

"You still want to control me? When you know you can't. Why is this your mindset, Alex? After everything you put me through you still think, I will let you control me?" I questioned. We were still standing face to face. I felt this desire to have him right there and then. I wanted him, but what he did to me was stopping me from going for it.

"Either you tell me your part of the information you have on that bitch, or I will get it myself," I said pushing his hand away from my face. He let out a defeated breath. His shoulder sagged and eyes closed. I was surprised to see him give up so fast.

"I can't love. I can't." He whispered. When he opened his eyes, they looked pained. "I am trying to keep you out of it. I will do anything in my power to keep you safe. Don't push it, love, Don't push it. Staying away from you, for all these months is enough pain. I will take more of this to keep you alive. Please don't test my patience. Its already paper thin, when it comes to you." He said. Rubbing his palm on his tired eyes. he started to back off from me. His warmth getting less with his every step away.

"You would never learn? Would you?" I asked. clenching my hand in a fist. I stopped him with my words.

"What do you mean love?" He questioned. Still not looking at my face. I knew he knew, what I meant. This man over here is being a coward. He once again running away from his problems.

"You sure as hell know what I meant Alex. You know what I am referring to. Don't you remember something similar? You trying to protect me? You trying to push me away to save me? Do you really have a short term memory or is it just the coward you trying to forget?" I called him out on his words. I am not a fool he thinks I once was. He can't always rule my life with his laws. He turned toward me but said nothing.

"I know what you are thinking Alex. And let me tell you, it's a stupid plan. If you want to save me, then let me be part of it. Or it's better you don't even try" I said. I was here for some business. I was done being the pawn on the chess board. It was time for him to understand my point. I was not a kid that needs a babysitter. No, I am a women who can handle herself.

He looked in my eyes thinking my words. I thought he is going to deny, but to my surprise, I was shocked when he once again closed the distance, but not to say something, but he kissed me. Using his body weight he pushed me toward the nearest wall. Wrapping his arms under my thighs,he lifted me up and pinned my back on the wall.

When he parted away to breathe. "I know you are strong my love. I know you can take it. But I won't be able to see you getting hurt, even if it's a small scratch. If you want I will tell you everything. But let me hold you tonight. Let me savior your touch. Tomorrow with the sunrise I will have everything you need." He said. Before I can say something. His lips came back to mine. Moving from one wall to another we kissed like we were starved.

His hands move so delicately on my body that I can't have enough. I wanted more. Way much more then I can't even imagine. I shamelessly ripped his shirt off and then pushed him on the couch. Restraining his body with mine, I kissed every inch of it leaving my mark. His shiver, his need. All of them were radiating off him as a high voltage. When he reached his point he opens his eyes capturing me with his ocean deep once.

"Let me make love to you," He asked. His voice was husky with need. I nodded my head. He pulled me up and captured my lips. After that everything, he did leave me breathless and screaming. When we had enough of that couch, he pushed me toward his room and we both laid on his bed. Exhausted with the action, I was out before he can say anything else. But I do think I heard him say something.

************************************************************************************

Hope you guys like this chapter. 

Please comment and leave a like down below. If you want to read the first book in edited version please go to dreame.com. its yet not completed but is ongoing. But I will complete it before November end.

Thanks and regards

Kate Jonas