Chapter 18

Here you go guys.

Song of the chapter: -Two more lonely people. Non other than Miley Cyrus.

 I would highly recommend listening to this song with this song. it will make way much sense with the song.

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 18

Reaching my room, I was kind of expecting that Alex would follow. When he didn't, I felt my itsy bitsy hope disappearing.

What can I say! I was hopeless romantics after all!

Right?

I open the door taking a long breath. The sun has not shown its face on the horizon, I still have some time to kill. Looking at the table clock, I saw it's just five thirty. I should pack for the journey back.

I feel tired. Exhausted perhaps! But leaving is better than staying. To me staying would be an insult to myself. if I stayed here any longer it will just be harming me.

I have done enough damage to my self-esteem last time, I would not be his punching bag any longer.

Alexander William is an a-hole. I loved him, that was the only reason I stayed before. The only reason why I knelt my pride every time. There was a part of me that always hopped, he will turn around.

But, sadly he never changed, he was like a dog tail that can never be straight. A pain of my life that can never be removed. I was hating myself that I fell for such peace of sh*t.

My eyes feel heavy, looking at the bed, those extremely conformable sheets were calling my name. I was craving some sleep.

But I can't.

Shaking my head a few times. I slapped my cheek a few times, to wake myself up.

'No, Regan No, you can't be Lazy right now'. I told my body.

Taking a few long breaths, I rubbed my eyes. Removing whatever hazy feeling I have, pushing it away.

I was set on to leave, but where would I go? I don't have a place to stay?.

I remember my old apartment, but If I want to get away from Alex that will be too obvious. I need a place where he can't find me.
A place where he won't know I live.

I wish I had a phone right now. I will buy one soon. Running around without a phone is getting too old school. I need a way to communicate with people. I need to know where Shawana is.

I know a place where Alex won't look and I knew how to get there also. The plan already formatted in my brain and I was powered by the thought of escape.

I knelt, searching for a duffel bag to pack my stuff in. I don't have much. Just a few clothes and some other necessary items. One thing that I didn't have was money. I need some money to survive and I know i have to take Some from Alex.

Alex keeps a lot of cash around, a recent careless habit he might have acquired.

Pulling the dresser open, I found some cash right below Alex cloths.

What a billionaire I must say, this one must have a serious amount of cash to play around or he just doesn't mind people taking his money anymore.

This was not the case a few months ago. Last, I remember Alex never keep money like this. He used to be very careful. Very dangerous. A penny to the waist for him was like millions wasted.

Maybe he just doesn't care anymore. I was pulling the zipper closing the duffel bag when I heard his voice.

"Where do you think you are going. Love?" he exclaimed. The chills his voice gives me every time, whenever he calls me 'Love'.