Chapter 36

*Not Edited*

Song Of the Chapter :- Nirvana (I really don't know who sung it but I like it)

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 36

This was it, few more seconds on the clock wall. I was done with my last exam. I would finally be done with a degree. I can finally apply for a good job and be more independent in my life. I worked so hard to be here. I wanted this moment Alex told me I was good for nothing all those years ago.

When they say that work hard to not be in a relationship but for your education, they don't lie. I was continually waiting until countdown being.

10...9...8.. I breathe in and out. 3..2.....1.......... Bringggggggggggggg.

I rushed out of my seat being the first one line to hand over the exam sheet. I Had a huge smile on my face. A good exam was all I was looking forward too. Even though little nicks and bumps I did complete my exams with the best I could.

From tomorrow onwards I will start my first day as an intern At Black industries. It's not that big organization but I heard that they are good. Small but good to start my career. I will be working as an intern at the half package and then once the internship is over I will a permanent position as there marketing director after a 6-month duration. Mr. Black is a nice old man who reminded me of Alex's father but a little less strict.

Now you would be wondering how I end up with this job? Right. Well, I got to know him due to Xavier. He sent me there to apply for the job because Xavier was attending some charity event in New York last month and during that even he met Mr black and there he referred him my name. No, he didn't tell him that I was his sister in law. And no, I just didn't jump to the opportunity like you think I did. I didn't want to get this job. I just felt like it was him pitying me but after a few days of convincing from Ryland and Xavier. (Which I don't know how he gets to know Ryland) for me to apply for this job. So here I was joining tomorrow.

Even touch I was excited I was a bit nervous as well. They have a dress, Coad. 100% professional one as well. They have 0 tolerance for Casual wear. If you walk In the building which is not so big just five-floor something but they have class. As you already know my collection of clothes you would know that I have no and I mean zilch cloth that can be count as professional. When I went there for my interview everyone was giving a nasty look and I knew why. Mr. Black was kind enough to let that pass with a small warning to get the outfits before I join.

So while making my way to the door I say Ryland waiting for me. His grin was big enough to scare me but the moment he screamed. "Are you ready for some shopping bitch" I was sincerely paranoid. We or shall I say He had this whole day planned. We were going shopping for a whole new work wardrobe. A week ago, I and Ryland rent a small flat just around the university. It was a fifteen-minute walk as our duration to live in drome was coming to an end. It was not big or something just two rooms and a balcony and a bathroom kitchen and a small hall which we call our common ground, we have a small flat TV which we placed in that and a couch. We had our first movie night tonight and I was excited. Ryland was blabbing his whole day agenda regarding our shopping spree and I was just nodding my head not excited.

What can I say I wasn't the shopping queen, we dropped our bags in our flat, and after taking some cash we were out? It was a nice bright day. Sun was shinny and not too windy. We called uber to get to the nearby mall and the moment we reached the Mall Ryland excitement was out of the roof.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you all dolled up. You will look the best bitch out there tomorrow," he chirped his walk has that bounce when he walked in whereas I walked in like a train Wrack. We made our way to some shops that sell business apparel. It was hours and hours of shopping and finally, Ryland had enough.

The Love Of BillionaireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara