Chapter One: Naomi

"Hate it when we fighting and cursing all in the driveway. Now we ain't been talking from Sunday Monday to Friday" I sang loud in my bedroom. I had just got into an argument with my boyfriend Chris, so you know I had to express myself vocally. It seemed like ever since school ended we had been arguing a lot. I couldn't take it anymore, so I'll just talk to him when I talk to him.

My name is Naomi, I'm 17 years old & a senior in high school now that junior year was over. I live a pretty normal life, my dad is a real estate agent, one of the best in Atlanta actually & then there's his wife, Simone, she does nothing but get on my nerves. My mom died when I was 7 in a car accident. The 10 year anniversary was coming up, I can't believe it. My dad and Simone have been together for like 3 years now. While I loved living with my dad, I was soooo ready to go to college. It was so boring here. I have plans to attend Howard University in DC to major in graphic design with a minor in fashion. I love to dress up and try different styles. Everyone always called me for fashion tips, so I figured why not go to school for that.

"Naomi! Come here!" Simone yelled from downstairs. Our house was a normal size, so whenever she yelled my name I always felt like she was being extra. "What?" I said barely making it off the steps. "Don't what me, didn't your father ask you to clean the kitchen?" She bickered "He didn't say me specifically. He said someone clean the kitchen." I said being smart. She never thought she was supposed to do anything around here. I couldn't stand her. "Don't back talk me! Clean this kitchen." She said. I just rolled my eyes and started cleaning the kitchen because I knew if I didn't she would tell my dad and he would be all over me about not respecting her. "I can't wait to leave for school" I mumbled under my breath. "I can't wait for you to leave either" she laughed.
———
I had just left out of Victoria Secret because they were having a panty deal, like always. Seeing Mona was calling me. "Hey girl, wassup?" I spoke through my phone. "What you doinggggg?" She sang. "I'm at the mall, I had to get out the house. Evil queen was annoying me again." I joked. "Ugh I'm sick of her for you. Party tonight?" She was always trying to get me to go to a party with her and typically I would say no, but it is summer now. "Sure, who's?" I asked. "Some guys from the football team" she responded. "Ugh, I don't want to run into Chris. We got in an argument again earlier today" "Jeez, y'all are always arguing now!" She said. "I know. Idk what's going on with us, but I'm down either way. What you wearing?" I asked her knowing she was going to want me to help her find something. "Umm. I was hoping you would help with that" she giggled. I knew it. "Yeah you know I got you. I'll be there in a few, I have to stop in Chanel to pick me up something." I said "oh so fancy! Okay I'll see you soon, smooches" as she hung up.

I laughed looking at my phone seeing Chris has texted me.

Chris 🙄: Naomi, I'm sorry okay?
Me: Chris you're always sorry, I'm sick of arguing with you.
Chris 🙄: I know boo. Just come to my party later.
Me: I was already coming 🙄

I put my phone back in my bag and made my way to Mona's
———
Once we were all dolled up and ready to go, we got in my Benz Truck and were on our way. I wasn't rich, but I was very spoiled.

I look over at Mona looking through the pictures I took of her and patted myself on the back knowing I really cut up on her outfit

I look over at Mona looking through the pictures I took of her and patted myself on the back knowing I really cut up on her outfit. "I'm going to post this one, do you like it?" She asked me. "Yes sis, that one is really cute!" I approved.

Liked by: @BlakeAlmighty @NaomiLooks & 300 others@MonaLove: My gurlll cuts up every time

@MonaLove: My gurlll cuts up every time. Never caught me slipping. #MyBestieStylesMe #ThatsMyBitch #DenimNights
@NaomiLooks: 😍😍 yes boo. You make everything look good
@BlakeAlmighty: Big ass head 😬
@MonaLove: @BlakeAlmighty you are such a hater 🙄
——
"You ready to see Chris?" She asked. " I mean... yeah I guess. He apologized earlier, so I guess we good." I said "you gotta stop forgiving him so easily Na" she said calling me my nickname. "I know but it's hard we've been doing this for so long. Can't help the love I have for the boy" I pleaded.

I decided to post a picture before we got out the car.

Liked by: @MonaJade @Chrissss and 400 others @NaomiLooks: Never been the type to downplay myself 💅🏽@MonaLove: Period Pooh 😍🤪@Chrissss: damn ma 😘@NaomiLooks: thanks Sus @MonaLove 💜

@NaomiLooks: Never been the type to downplay myself 💅🏽
@MonaLove: Period Pooh 😍🤪
@Chrissss: damn ma 😘
@NaomiLooks: thanks Sus @MonaLove 💜

I didn't respond to Chris because for all he knows I'm still mad.
———
We got out the car and into the party knowing tonight was going to be crazy. Chris parties always are. It'll be a great way to start the summer off.

CHAPTER TWO IS COMING.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK FOR MY FIRST CHAPTER EVER