Chapter Eighteen: Naomi

First week of school....
It was really my first day of senior year, I couldn't believe it. I've been waiting for this for so long, it's crazy. Of course I had to put me a little outfit together. I decided to wear a big T-shirt dress and some Gucci sneakers Santana got me with my watch & my bag. I was trying to focus on enjoying my day, but I kept thinking about all the shit I got going on right now. I still couldn't believe I had ran into Chris with that girl, like who is she? I've never seen her before. How did he even meet her? I had multiple questions, which I shouldn't since I was dating Santana now. I couldn't help it though. I fuck with Santana, but I'll always love Chris, so it's hard not to be curious about his next interest after me. Well after April crazy ass.
Then I had some shit to figure out with my home life, my dad wanted to move from Atlanta to California, apparently it was a better opportunity for him. I was so disappointed because what would I do without my dad? I didn't have to worry about moving with them because he said he'll make sure I'm straight here in the house. It just sucked because I'm sure his wife convinced him to go. I really couldn't stand her. It was so much to deal with and still focus on doing my college applications. I couldn't wait to go to school honestly.
Mona came up to my locker knocking me out my thoughts. "Hey girl! You look good per usual." She said hugging me. "Hey baby, so do you" I said scoping her fit. She did a good job. "Yes girl. You see me?" She said said posing for a picture.

Liked by @NaomiLooks @DopeDee and 500 others@MonaLove: Can't believe it's senior year already 😩@NaomiLooks: 😍😍😍

@MonaLove: Can't believe it's senior year already 😩
@NaomiLooks: 😍😍😍

Liked by @NaomiLooks @DopeDee and 500 others@MonaLove: Can't believe it's senior year already 😩@NaomiLooks: 😍😍😍

Liked by @MonaLoves @Jefe_Tana and 700 others
@NaomiLooks: Morning selfies ❣️
@Jefe_Tana: Damn 🤤

T😘: babe call me when you go to lunch. What you want to eat?
Me: Okay babe. Chipotle please.
T😘: you've been craving that a lot lately ma, but I got you 😂

I didn't text him back because I really have been craving chipotle a lot. I've had it the past 2 days & I wanted more. That's weird.

Me: Bestfriend ☹️
Mona🌷: Wya? I'm coming!
Me: No you dont have to come, but we need to go to the store then back to my crib after school.
Mona🌷: Okay! You good?
Me: Yes, I'm fine.
——————-
After school
"Wait we coming in here to get what?" Mona asked me. "I think I'm pregnant. My boobs have been hurting and I was throwing up this morning" I told her. "Damn Na. You just started having sex." She said. "I know" I almost started crying "I should've waited" I said "Well you don't know yet, so just calm down." She told me. Even though we both knew.
"Oh hell no! I know you aren't pregnant!!" I heard someone say behind me. I turn around to see April and Q together. Why were they even with each other? "April mind your business. Especially because I'm sure y'all 2 not supposed to be with each other" I responded look between them. "Nah it ain't even like that Naomi" Q said "Shut up Q" April said. "Anyways does Santana know you're pregnant? He's going to make you get rid of it. He doesn't want anymore kids." She tried to tell me, but before I could respond Mona had punched her in the face. "Omg Mo!!! Let's go" I grabbed her laughing before April could even respond. "You did not just do that" I said laughing more. "I'm sick of that bitch" she said mad. "I know me too. Let's go, so I can find out" I told her.

"So are you going to tell him or do we need to make you an appointment to the clinic?" Mona asked me. "I'm really scared to go through with this and I'm scared to get an abortion. I don't know man" I told her. My whole mindset had changed after I saw the test read the lines indicating I was pregnant. "I think you should tell him boo, so y'all can figure it out together" she said. "What if he doesn't want anymore kids foreal?" I asked her crying. "Girl fuck what April talking about, talk to your man" she said "Do you want me to stay with you or you want me to hit you up later?" She asked. "You can hit me up later. He's probably going to come over." I told her. She got up to leave "I love you boo, everything will workout. Let me know if you need me" she said.
*phone ringing*
"Naomi, you good?" Santana asked me. "Yes, why you ask that?" I asked, I wasn't ready to tell him yet. "Q told me he seen you at the store and you didn't look too good" he said. "I'm fine, I think the Chipotle made me sick. I was getting some medicine." I said lying. I was glad Q didn't tell him I may be pregnant, at least he's loyal to someone. "Aii ma. I'm about to come over and take care of you" He said. "Okay" I hung up.

Me: I can't tell him Mo 😭
Mona🌷: Just take your time you'll tell him when it feels right. You still have to accept it yourself.
Me: you're right. I love you.
Mona🌷: I love you too, good night.

I decided to hide the test in my closet, so T wouldn't find it. I'll tell him when I make a decision because right now I don't know what to do. I'm too young for a child, but I don't want to mess up our relationship because I want to get an abortion, but maybe he would understand. Then I thought about our conversation the night I got pregnant. His voice just kept playing in my head you not getting rid of my baby.

*knock at the door*

"Hey boo" he said giving me a kiss "I brought some soup, Gatorade and ginger ale. You not going to school tomorrow right?" He asked me. "Thank you. It just depends on how I feel in the morning, I probably will" I told him. I couldn't stomach sitting around him all day and not telling him. "Nah you need to stay home. You obviously sick ma" he said. "I'll know in the morning." I told him.
I wonder if Q told him he was with April earlier. "What else did Q tell you?" I asked him. "Nothing just that he knew you would try to tell me he was with April and that Mona punched her" he said. "Oh so you okay with your best friend being with your babies mother?" I asked him. "Boo I never told you?" He asked "Told me what?" I asked "That's his cousin ma" I swear I thought I told you that. "Oh wow. You definitely left out that info. I thought your bestfriend was on some shady shit." I told him. "Na. Now why tf did Mona punch April?" He asked me. Before I could respond, I got up to run to the bathroom. This was the first time I got sick at night, it was only happening in the morning at first. "Damn ma, you really fucked up." He said coming to rub my back. "Move T!" I yelled. "Naomi chill, I'm only trying to help you" he tried to soothe me. "I don't want your help. This is your fault!" I said immediately regretting it. "What you just say?" He asked me "My fault?" "Yes because you knew I didn't need anymore Chipotle." I said trying to save myself. "Ma if you ask for something ima bring it to you" He said. "I don't need it anymore. Even if I ask" I told him. "Okay Na, just calm down. You're really upset over food" he said. "Why are you crying?" He asked me. "I just hate being sick. I'm about to shower and go to sleep." I told him. "Aii boo. Ima be right in here if you need anything" He told me.

I was so mad because this really was his fault. I didn't want to be mad at him because he was really sweet in a hood type of way and wanted to make sure I was straight. That's what I liked about him, but until I could tell him I was probably going to be very ill towards him. I can't believe I'm pregnant.

BOOM! Some of y'all really wanted this. Some of y'all didn't, but it's here. Naomi's pregnant.

How y'all think Chris is going to feel?