Chapter Twenty-Five: Santana

Exes in my DM, see them, look, I'm a whole new nigga (look at me, ho) But it's always one bitch who stay down, so I labeled her realer (trill) I see you throwin' shots on your Insta-Snap. Ay, I don't fight hoes but can get you slapped (play)

I was in my section with my niggas, Moneybagg Yo new shit was playing, I was drunk asf at this point. We had decided to come out since it had been a minute. At first I wasn't gone come because I didn't want to leave Naomi alone in the crib, but she swear I be doing too much. I really just be trying to look out for her. I can't believe I told her I love her last night, granted it was the truth, but that probably wasn't the best time to tell her that. "Aye Tana" Q yelled over the music. "wassup bro" I asked him "We about to bounce, it's getting too hot in here" he said. "Word, aii" I said taking the last sip of my bottle.

As soon as we stepped foot outside I saw this nigga I know for a fact I told to stay off my side of town. "Why this pussy over here?" Dre said "We about to find out" Q responded. "Aye nigga you on the wrong side of town." I told the dude Zoe. "Nigga fuck you, I'll go wherever." Zoe said to me. He wanted to show off for the little shorty he was with. "Oh word?" I asked him, I was going to pull my gun but it was real hot out there already. "Your best bet is to get from over here, or you gone get missing foreal." I told him. "Yeah aii" he said laughing, still walking towards the club. This niggas was trying me, I punched him in his face multiple times. Hella niggas started coming out the woodworks pulling they straps and shit, so you know me and my niggas had to buss back. I had hit the nigga in his chest and his leg. "Pussy ass nigga" I started going towards my car, with Q  and Dre not too far behind me, all of us still shooting. As soon as we were about to reach the car, I heard Q yell. They had got my brother man. "Q you gotta get up bruh" I yelled still shooting. When we heard the police sirens, everybody started running the other direction. We pull Q in the car, so we could get out of there. "Tana he not breathing bruh" Dre told me. "Man what the fuck! Q bruh open your eyes" I was telling him. He couldn't go out like this. I finally got to a safe place and at that point it was nothing we could do, he was in the backseat lifeless. Them niggas really took my brother man.
----------
A week later
Dre and I were smoking in my basement that I turned into a little man cave, listening to Ghetto Angels by NoCap. "Know it sound strange, but ima die for all my dead homies." I was rapping along. "We gone get these niggas, they really fucked up now." Dre said "Word" I didn't say much because I really couldn't believe this shit. Me and Q had been brothers for years. He was the nigga who even introduced me to the game. If nobody else had me he did. "Them niggas know wassup with us. They not dumb enough to think this over" I told him. "Baby?" I heard Naomi say from the top of the steps. "Yeah Ma?" I asked her. "You good? You need anything?" She asked me. "Nah boo, I'm good. I'll be up there in a few" I told her. "We'll link up at the trap later to figure some shit out" I told Dre "Aii, take it easy bruh" He told me "Fasho, you too" I said.

Naomi had been doing everything she could to keep my mind off my brother being gone, but nothing really helped. "Baby, I really hate this happened to you. I wish it was something I could do." She said. "Yeah ma, I'll be straight." I told her. "T, on some real shit, I don't want you out here trying to get revenge, putting yourself in danger." She said looking in my eyes. "Naomi, I can't just let them get away with no shit like this. I gotta go hard for my boy." I told her. "Okay, I understand that, but I need you to go hard for us too. What are we going to do if something happens to you?" She asked me. "Nothing is going to happen to me Na, you know I'm not doing anything without thinking about my family too." I told her. "I'm not saying let it go T, but just don't be rash about your next move." She told me. "I know ma" I responded. "Have you talked to April, to see how she's holding up?" She asked me. "I talked to her earlier. She's hurt, Q was like her bestfriend." I told her. "Damn, I really hate this happened to y'all."