Chapter Thirty-Seven: Forever

Naomi's POV

After my first week back to school I've realized I can't wait for it to be over. I miss my babies for one and two I'm tired of everybody staring at me like I did something so wrong. It was Friday morning and I was leaving my statistics class. "Hey Na" I heard Chris say. "Oh wassup Chris?" I asked him smiling. "Not much, I'm glad you're back. How are you?" He asked me. "I'm not glad to be back, but I'm fine, tired." I told him. "Why not? & yeah I bet you're a good ass mom" he said smiling. "Everyone just treating me so differently. & yeah I'm trying, I love my boys" I told him. "I can imagine. Hey Na....I'm sorry I didn't come to the baby shower." He said looking disappointed in himself. "It's no big deal Chris I figured you wouldn't come, that's why I just invited your mom" I told him. "Cool, well I'll see you around I gotta get to my next class" He told me walking away, smiling.

Mona 👯‍♀️: Hmmm I heard you were talking and laughing with Chris earlier missy 🤨
Me: 😂 oh wow I hate this school. You know it wasn't like that, he was just checking on me.
Mona 👯‍♀️: I need to whoop somebody ass? Checking on you for what? You okay?
Me: Yeah Mo I'm good lol. You going to come see ya babies today?
Mona 👯‍♀️: You know I am, I miss them 😩🥰
Me: Okay, I'll see you later boo.

These mfs in this school won't even let me talk to someone in peace. Can't wait for today to be over. Even more ready for these last few months to fly by.
———————-
"How was school?" Santana asked me as soon as I walked in the house. "Ugh same as the entire week, annoying. How were the babies?" I asked him grabbing Chase. "They been fussy honestly." He said. I started checking to make sure everything was okay with them. "Baby, we need a weekend break. You think your dad will come back anytime soon?" Tana asked me. "Idk love, but a break is definitely well needed. What about your aunt?" I asked him. "Nah she be forgetful sometimes, not with my twins." He laughed. "We will figure something out. Maybe Mona will watch them for a few hours. I know her mom has been asking about them too." I told him. "Bet because I miss you" He said grabbing my waist bringing me closer to him. "Tana, don't start I'm tired man" I told him. "So, you can take a nap once we finished" he said smirking. "Baby, you know the twins not having that and Sa will be here any moment" I reminded him. "Oh yeah I forgot it was our weekend again" he said letting my waist go. "Exactly, so maybe next time" I said walking towards the kitchen, so I can get ready to cook. "I really need to get us a chef. I can't have you in here cooking, going to school and watching the babies and still making sure I'm straight" he said laughing. "You know I don't want nobody cooking for us, but me. My boys will not grow up spoiled like that" I reminded him. "You swear if they have a little bit of nice stuff and nice lifestyle they going to be rotten" he said rolling his eyes. I just laughed and took out some chicken from the freezer. I wanted some fried chicken, macaroni and baked beans.

"Yasssss best frannnnn! You came through with the meal" Mona said to me sitting at the table. "I've always loved your cooking. I don't see how you not fat Tana" she laughed. "Honestly, I should be, my baby be throwing down" he said pulling me onto his lap. "Y'all so cute, I'm fucking the vibes" she said seriously. "Girl, bye. His ass annoying lol" I said tapping him on his head playfully. "Nah it must be nice, forreal" she said. "We have our moments, but it's forever up there now" I told her. "Yeah because you even think you gone get away from me, you tweaking out." he said seriously. It's so crazy how much Santana really cares about me and we haven't known each other that long, but I wouldn't change anything we've been through. "Aye Mo, we were wondering if you and your moms would mind watching the twins for a weekend though" Santana said to her. "You know I'm always down to watch my babies, when though?" she asked him. He looked at me like I was supposed to have the answer. "I don't know, I guess whenever a good weekend for you guys is" I responded. "I will let y'all know, let me check in with my moms. I don't need her tripping about me bringing two babies in her house unannounced" she said laughing. "Yeah I already know how Tina is" I said laughing as well.
——————
Santana's POV