Chapter Twenty-Four: Naomi

It had been 3 months since I found out I was pregnant it has been bitter sweet. I've noticed a lot about myself and about Santana. He wouldn't let me do anything on my own. He had to go everywhere with me and he wanted me to move in with him so bad. I wasn't ready to move in with him. It was bad enough I got pregnant and we were only dating for a month. It seemed like T was only trying to keep tabs on me. I didn't like that shit, I needed some space.

Mona: Hey mama! Want to go eat after your appointment?
Me: you know I do!
Mona: you'll be ready in a hour?
Me: lol I'll try. I'm tired.
Mona: baby wearing you out huh?
Me: you have no idea.

It was crazy I was 3, almost 4 months already showing. Today's appointment was just to see how the baby was doing and to make sure everything was okay with my body. Mona was taking me because T was out of town handling business.
————
Later at Dr. Cain's office
"Hey Naomi, who do we have with us today?" "This is my best friend Mona" I told him. "Where's dad?" He asked. "Dang they ask a lot of questions huh?" Mona said before I could answer. "I'm not trying to be nosy, sorry. Let's see how baby is doing" he said. I still wasn't used to getting the ultrasound and stuff. "That's interesting" He said "What is? Is everything okay?" I asked concerned. "Everything is fine, it just looks like you have 2 babies in here. Do you see right there? Baby B must've been hiding behind Baby A." He said "TWO BABIES?!" Me and Mona said at the same time. "That's correct, you're having twins Naomi." He said putting the machine away. "Since we know this now, you'll have to come more often than before. 2 babies can put a lot of stress on you and your body." He said. "Make sure you go to the nurses station before you leave to set your next appointment. See you soon" he walked out.

"Mona what the fuck am I going to do with 2 babies?! I barely knew what I would do with 1." I asked her nearly crying. "Idk Na. That's really crazy. You know I'm here for you though." She said. "Let's just go eat." I told her.
—————
At the restaurant
"Can I get the shrimp and grits?" I asked the waitress "& let me get the chicken and waffles" Mona told her. "When are you going to tell Santana?" She asked me. "I guess when we leave here. No point in not telling him." I said "I'm really shocked. Honestly if I would've known it was twins I would've never agreed to keep them." I told her honestly. "Santana would go crazy" she said. "I know, but twins?! Wtf" I couldn't let that go. How did I even end up here. I should've just waited until marriage like I had been saying for forever. I let Chris get in my head and now I'm a mom.... of 2.

We were almost at my house, so I decided to go ahead and tell T.

Me: Hey T, hows your trip?
T 😘: what's up ma? It's straight, I'm ready to come back home. I miss y'all.
Me: We miss you too.
T😘: how was your appt?
Me: T... we're having twins 😭
*phone ringing*
"Naomi are you serious?" He asked me. "Why would I lie about that?" I asked him. "Wow what the fuck, I knew my mom was a twin, but I never thought that I would have twins." He said it sound like he was excited. "You happy about this?" I asked him. "Am I supposed to be mad?" He asked. "Nah, but I'm not happy. I'm scared and I wish I would've knew from the jump." I told him. "Why? You would've gotten rid of my babies Na?" He asked me. "I mean Santana that's a lot to deal with. I'm only 18" I told him. "See you keep doing this dumb shit like you the only parent." He said hanging up. I called him back, but he didn't answer. Why was he even mad at me because I'm not happy?

Me: why I tell T and he hung up on me?
Mona: Wait why would he hang up?
Me: well he really hung up because I told him I wasn't happy about it
Mona: Na why did you say that to him? You know how he is.
Me: because it's the fucking truth 🙄
Mona: I know, but still.

Everybody was pissing me off, they were acting like they were going through this. Idc if I'm not a single parent, my body was the only one changing, my life was the only one changing heavily. Granted yes Santana's life is changing too, but he's content where he is. I have plans. Now what am I going to do?
————-
2 days later
"Hey" I said into my phone "I'm about to come get you" Santana said. "I mean damn what if I have plans?" I asked him. "Cancel them. Don't play with me Na" he said and hung up.

Me: You're doing too much. I don't have to be with you 24/7.
T😘: Word? So what you got planned that's making you talk to me like you crazy?
Me: Nothing I'm just letting you know.
T😘: come outside

"I'm not leaving the house today T." I told him. "Naomi this not even up for discussion. I said let's go, so come on" he laughed. "You're crazy!" I told him and walked away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards the car. "Get yo ass in the car." He said. I just sat in the car silently until we got to his house. "Explain to me why you think I have to be with you all the time." I asked him. "Because you're my girl & you're having my kids. Where else would you want to be?" He asked me. "In my bed. At my house. By myself." I told him. "Ima let you have it because I know your hormones probably getting to you, but stop talking to me like you crazy Naomi" he said getting out the car. He opened my door and helped me out. "So now that that's out the way. I missed you ma" he said hugging me. "You get on my nerves" I said laughing "I missed you too"
"I know you did. That's why you acting like that. You probably need some dick too" he said. "Shut up T no I don't" i laughed. "So I'm not good enough for you?" He asked me. "Now you just talking crazy. You know you're all I need babe" I told him. Idk why I never knew how insecure Santana can be until now, but he has some serious issues he needs to work on.

I was in the kitchen cooking us something to eat. T came in there bothering me. He slapped my ass and started hugging me from behind. "Take these off" he said tapping my legs to take my leggings off. "Really T?" "You heard what I said take em off" he said again. I did as told, he picked me up, sat me on the countertop and started eating my pussy. He had given me head many times, but it wasn't nearly as good as right now. My legs started shaking. I was trying to move away, but he just kept pulling me back towards him "stop moving!" He demanded. "T I'm about to cum, oh fuck" I said "Good" He said. He kept sticking his tongue in me as far as he could. Right before I was about to cum he stopped, opened the freezer and grabbed some ice.  He started sucking my clit with the ice, at this point I was going crazyyyyy "Mmmmm T fuckkkk" I moaned loudly. "Yeah say my name like that again, I like that shit" he told me. I came on his tongue. He just licked his lips and pulled me down from the countertop. "Bend over" He was so sexy when he was being demanding. "Yes daddy" he slid his pants off and stuck every inch of his dick in my causing me to let out a moan. "You missed me didn't you?" He asked smacking my ass & fucking me harder. "Mhmmm, I missed you" I replied. He lifted one of my legs up and started moving at a slower pace. Everything he was doing had me going crazy. Probably because we hadn't had sex in a minute. "Your shit dripping ma" he said. He continued busting me down until we both came. "I love you Na" he said catching me off guard. I didn't respond, I just laid there.

Why would he say that? Did he mean it? Was it just the heat of the moment? I couldn't deal with that right now. If he was foreal he'll tell me again.
I got off the counter top & decided to take his dick inside my mouth since i didn't want him to say anything about me not responding. I loved sucking his dick because I knew I was in control and I really fucked with him. Now I'm questioning if I love him too, I never liked giving Chris head. Maybe I did, but I wasn't going to tell him. Not right now at least.

I still couldn't believe I was having twins. Like wtf, now it makes sense why I was showing pretty early. Ain't this some shit, I started thinking to myself how life would be with 2 kids.

Y'all want the chapters to be longer? The type of dick Santana got is dangerous lmaooo.

Twins though?! As if 1 kid wasn't enough.