Chapter Four: Chris

2 days later
I was out shopping with my homies because we were about to go to Miami for the weekend. I forgot to tell Naomi, but I'm sure she'll understand. "Aye Chris, what you gone do about your shorty?" Blake asked me. "Man stop bringing her up I told you it ain't like that" knowing he was referring to April. I met her a few weeks ago, she was cool. Older chick, 23. She has a baby girl and I wasn't trying to get involved in all of that, but she was bad asf. "I just know she gone let me smash soon. Especially if she meet me in Miami" I told B. "Boyyy you trouble. Why you even still with Na if you gone cheat?" He asked seriously "Man you know I love Naomi but she not trying to let me handle my business and I can't vibe with that forever. It's been 2 years bruh." I sighed. "Damn bro. Well fuck it we gone be in Miami lit asf" he got hype.
—-
I decided to call Naomi when I got home. "Hey babe" she answered I could tell she was smiling. "Wassup ma, what you on?" I asked "Not much just chilling with Mona, we probably gonna go to the movies" she said "Oh word? Aye ma I gotta holla at you about something." I changed the subject "Umm wassup babe? You good?" She sound so concerned that shit was cute asf. I hate lying to her but the less she know the better. "Yeah boo I'm  good, I'm rolling to Miami this weekend with my uncle and my pops. I forgot to tell you but I'll be back on Monday." I responded hoping she wouldn't be mad. "Miami?! Wtf you didn't feel like that was something important to tell me?" She said "Babe just chill we going to handle business." I couldn't tell her I was going with Blake and the boys she wouldn't let me live it down, ever. "Okay Chris. Well be safe" I could tell she was sad. "I love you maaaaa" I sang "Yeah I love you to Chris" I could tell she was smiling.
—-
I look at my phone seeing April was calling me. "Hey daddy" she was smiling all hard "Damn boo you look good wassup?" I asked "Nothing I'm just seeing if I'm still meeting you in Miami or not?" She asked "Yeah meet me there, you know wassup" I said smirking. "Okayyy boo, I'll let you know when I land" she hung up the phone.

—- The Weekend "You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekendMake him lose his mind every weekend" April was singing to the top of her lungs in my passenger seat from the rental I got

—-
The Weekend
"You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend
Make him lose his mind every weekend" April was singing to the top of her lungs in my passenger seat from the rental I got. "Damn girl, this yo shit?" I asked laughing. She hit me in my arm playfully "Shut up Chris I like Sza" she laughed. "I can tell" I responded picking with her. We were on our way back to the hotel, the beach was fun, but by this time I'm tryna smash something. "Let me feel you when we get in the crib" I slid in there "Eww you nasty Chris lol, but of course you can" She said blushing. I started speeding down the street. I haven't had sex since I started dating Naomi, it was well overdue at this point.

We pull up to the Telly & we barely got in the room before she started pulling my clothes off of me. She was acting like she was in charge, I just let her do her thing. She pushed me on the bed and pulled my dick out and started going to work with her mouth, I mean going dumb type. "You like that?" She said in between breaths "Mhmm" I moaned. I hated moaning but this shit was good. Naomi head was fye, but you can tell she had some stuff to work on. "Aight enough of that" I got up and turned her around and pushed myself inside of her. She let out a loud moan. "Daddy you forgot the condom" "I don't need one. My pullout game strong" I said laughing. I was pounding her shit and she was dripping all over me. I forgot how much I loved this shit. Damn why I can't get Naomi to let me fuck. "I'm about to cum daddy" she moaned while her legs started shaking. I smacked her on the ass "Yeah come on cum for daddy" she came all over me and I was right behind her. After we finished I got in the shower thinking damn why I do this shit? Next thing I knew she was coming in the shower with me. "Ready for round 2?"'she asked me. Who am I to not let her do her thing? "Fashooo" I said and she went off for the next 30 minutes. Ima regret this later.
—-
I heard my phone ringing, waking me out my sleep. I look over at April fast asleep I couldn't believe this shit. I look to see it was Naomi calling me. I ran my hand down my face. "Hey ma, wasssup?" I asked her. "Hey Chris how is Miami?" She asked "it's cool we just handling business" I replied "Oh okay I miss you. I sent you something" she said. I look at my phone 'Attachment: 5 images' "Oh damn ma, it's like that?" I asked smiling. "Yeah I cant wait to see you" she said "I'll be home soon boo, keep them coming though." I said "okay babe" she said and hung up the phone. At this point I feel so guilty.

"Aye April, get up!" I said tapping her lightly. "Hmmm what Chris what?" She said aggravated "You gotta go boo, I got business to handle today" I said trying to get her out I felt guilty enough. "You just gone tell me to leave like that after what we did last night?" She asked surprised. "Yeah I gotta chop it up with my boys in a few, so you gotta go" I said nonchalantly. She scoffed "Wow see idk why I even fuck with little boys like you." She said "Yeah whatever I'll call you tonight"'I said while smacking her ass. She just rolled her eyes and got dress to leave. Idk what ima do, but I know I can't keep doing Naomi like this, but got damn April pussy was good asf.

What y'all think gone happen next? Can y'all believe Chris all because he can't get no ass from his girl? Smh