Chapter Thirteen: Santana

I had just left Naomi house, we were spending more and more time together. Which felt good to be real. I had planned a getaway day for us for her birthday tomorrow. We were gonna go to the beach and shit. Something slight because she always talking about how much she liked the beach. I didn't wanna do too much because she kept saying she didn't wanna make a big deal out of her birthday, but it was a big deal. I had bought her new clothes and stuff, so she wouldn't have to pack anything. She was going to enjoy this trip. I had a lot in store for her. I had also been waiting to have sex with her until she turned 18. A knock on the door messed up my thoughts. I look to see the police at my door. "Santana Jones?" The officer asked me. "Yeah that's me" I said knowing I hadn't done anything. I barely had my hands in the trap where they could trace anything back to me. "You're under arrest for statutory rape" they told me. "Wait What!" I said "y'all tripping, I'm not even fucking no minor" i told them. "You have the right to remain silent" I had zoned out everything they said. It was Friday evening, so I knew I wouldn't be able to get out until Monday morning. I was going to miss Naomi's birthday. How was I even gone make this up to her man? Other than IG we were real Lowkey, so who would even snitch like that. It couldn't have been April so my mind automatically went to that bitch ass nigga Chris. How he trying to mess up what I got going on because of his mistakes?
———
"Jones, get up, it's time for you to make your call" they told me. I decided to call April so she could get me out Monday because I couldn't involve Naomi, since I'm here because of allegations with her. "Tana what did you do now?" April answered the phone. "Bruh they got me in here on some BS April. They talking about statutory rape. I haven't even touched that girl" I told her. "Damn somebody done snitched on yo ass" she said laughing. "You think this shit funny April?" I asked her. "Nah ima come get you out Monday, but you know what you gotta do for me." She said. "You on some bullshit, I should've just called Q." I told her. "All you have to do is let me get some dick. I know you miss me anyway" she said. "Bruh April quit playing with me. Be here Monday to get me out." I told her. "I will and I'll be riding your face not too much afterwards" she said. "Aii. Bye" I knew agreeing was the only way I was gone get her to get me out. I wasnt gone do that shit for real though. I was pissed I couldnt call Naomi to tell her I was going to miss her birthday. I hope she understand because this was definitely out of my control.

——-Monday morning "Santana, you're free to go" the guards said opening up my cell

——-
Monday morning
"Santana, you're free to go" the guards said opening up my cell. I saw April standing at the desk signing me out smiling. I knew she was gone try to fuck me in the car. Idk why I didn't call Q or Dre. "Thank you" I told her. "You're welcome boo" she said. On the way to my crib, she was feeling on my dick and shit. I just kept moving her hand away. Granted my dick was on a whole different page than me, but I was not letting her think she was fucking me. "I appreciate you getting me, but we not fucking April." I told her. "Yes we are or I'm going to tell your little gf we did." She said. "She not gone believe you no way" I told her. "You sure about that" she asked me. What the fuck does she know? "Bruh April you on some shit." I said "I'm trying to be on your shit" she said laughing "so we good or you want me to tell her?" She asked me. I knew she wasn't gone give up, so I just gave in. I was gone give her some quick shit so she could shut up. "Listen April I don't wanna be with you, it's not gone happen." I told her. "That's fine, let me just get my dick one more time" she said.

We pulled up to my crib getting out the car, I couldn't believe I was about to do this just so she wouldn't say shit to Naomi. I know April she wouldn't say shit if we actually fucked because she got what she wanted. She was weird she spiteful like that.

I made sure I put on a condom because she not about to catch me slipping. "Do you really need that?" She asked me. "Don't push it April" I told her. I couldn't front April had some good ass pussy, I just wanted to leave the past in the past. She started sucking my dick, I mean going crazy. Spitting all on it and sucking my balls. She was hitting that 2 hand combo on my shit. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, the shit was good. After she finished with that, she pushed me on the bed and rode my dick. She was going between slow motions and fast making my dick go crazy. She was squeezing her walls on my dick. "Fuckkkkk April" i moaned. "I know you like that Tana." I flipped her over on her stomach and started beating her shit and slapping her ass. "Oh you thought you was in charge of something" I said as she started screaming. "Santana omg daddy" she moaned. I made her arch her back so I could hit her like I wanted to. I was so caught up in this shit now, I forgot about Naomi for a second. I turned April over, choked her while forcing myself in and out of her at a fast pace at this point her moaning was uncontrollable and I knew she was about to cum. "I'm about to cum daddy" she moaned. Her legs started shaking and there it was. I picked her up and started fucking her harder because I was about to cum myself and I remember this was one of her favorite positions. "Oh fuck Santana, ima cum again" she moaned in my ear. We came together and laid on my bed trying to catch our breath.

Can y'all believe this shit?! Really Santana?! What about Naomi?

Y'all think Naomi gone forgive him for missing her birthday?

Y'all think April gone keep this a secret for real?