Chapter Fifteen: Santana

2 months later....
"Babe stop doing that" Naomi laughed. "What am I doing love?" I asked her. "Staring at me" she responded. "I can't help it, you're just so beautiful" I laughed. She started smiling. We still aren't together, but it's been a good 2 months. Naomi is literally the light I been needing. It's crazy how someone so much younger than me can make me feel like I was missing them all along. "What are we doing today?" She asked me knocking me out my thoughts. "Whatever you want to do." I told her. It was only 2 more weeks of the summer left before she had to go back to school. "I lowkey want to go to the beach." She said. "The beach it is then." I told her. "Yay! Let me go pack!" She said excited. "Nah you won't need to pack. We can go shopping boo" I told her. "Santana you don't have to do that, I have clothes from last month that I haven't wore yet." She said. "It's not my fault you don't wear them, so like I said we going shopping." I told her.

"Aye Santana" Q said through the phone. "Wassup bruh?" I asked. "We need to go see the providers today, they been lacking on the supply." He told me. "What the fuck? Why you just telling me this?" I asked him pissed. "Man I just noticed it. This was the first shipment that it was heavily noticeable bruh" he said. "Damn man. I just told Naomi we could go to the beach. Now I gotta cancel because this has to be handled." I said running my hand down my face. "You want me and Dre to go?" He asked me. "Nah I'm still gone come too because they not gone be fucking with my business" I said "damn I been doing this for too long for niggas to be fucking my supply up" I was mad asf now. "That's facts bruh, but we gone get it handled don't stress it" Q told me. "Oh we definitely are" i said hanging up.

I went upstairs where Naomi was seeing she was getting out the shower. "Hey boo, I gotta talk to you" I told her. She sat up with a worried look on her face. "Don't look like that boo, it's nothing terrible." I told her. "Well what's up T?" She asked. I loved that she started calling me that because nobody else did. "We gone have to postpone the beach trip until I come back from meeting up with my suppliers in NY." I told her. She got a sad look on her face. I grabbed her and sat her on my lap "Don't make that face Na, we going to go as soon as I get back. It shouldn't be more than a day for real." I said "I just want you to be safe T" she said. "I hate that you even feel like you have to be apart of that lifestyles" she said. "At this point ma, I am the lifestyle." I told her. "But ima be straight, don't even doubt that love" I kissed her. "I know, but that doesn't mean I can't be worried about you" she said. She was so damn fine man. Especially when she got serious like this. "When you gone let me be ya man Na?" I asked her. "T you already are, we just didn't put a title on it." She said. "Well lets do that then. Naomi will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked her laughing because I was being so proper. "Of course" She said while giving me a kiss. It was lit Na was definitely the one for me.

The next day...
"Aye so wtf going on with my product" I asked my connect. "Man idk who chopping you like that, but I swear it ain't me" He said trying to
Convince me. "Well it's somebody in this mf, so either somebody run me my money, my supply or ima run y'all this fade" I said with all seriousness. "Aii Mr. Santana we'll get you squared away, just give me a moment." He told me.
He come back 15 minutes later at this point I'm pissed, "so how we handling this?" I asked him. "So jefe said we'll add extra in your next drop, but that's all we can do" he told me. I pulled my gun and shot him in between his eyes because I know damn well he ain't have me waiting this long to tell me no bullshit like that. I walk back to "jefe" office on some pissed shit. "Yo run me my money or my product or you next." I told him pointing at his right hand man on the ground outside his office. "Oh you think you can come in here and threaten me?" He asked me laughing. "Look homie I told him the same thing ima tell you, your next supply will have extra" he said. "Aii fashoo" I said turning around. I heard Q pop his ass and all his workers started coming out the woodworks ready to buss. At this point we getting as many niggas down as we could, while making our way to the door. "Ah fuck!" I yelled getting hit in the arm. "Tana you good?" Q asked me as we got outside. "Yeah bruh where Dre?" I asked since he was supposed to be out here with the car. "He right there, come on" he said. I'm in the car hurting from this bullet. I damn sure wasn't trying to go to the ER, so we had to pull up on my homie and his girl around the way.
We get to my boy Cook house. "What's up y'all" he said opening the door "damn Santana fuck y'all was doing?" He asked me. "Man that bullshit of a supplier I had was trying to play my business on some lil boy shit, so I had Q pop his ass and it turned into a whole shootout." I told him the rundown. "Damn bruh. Quitta!" He yelled up the steps. Quitta came down with her kit, she was a nurse and always made sure we was straight with minor shit like this. "Hey Tana. Hey Q. Hey Dre" she said getting her supplies together. "I didn't think I'd be seeing y'all for a while, since y'all moved" she said. "Right I appreciate you for doing this Quitta" I told her. "You know it's not a problem. You have to be more careful though, this was really close to your chest Tana" she looked at me seriously. "I know. I know." I said "damn now I gotta find a new supplier" I said frustrated. "Don't worry about that bro we gone figure it out" Dre said to me. "Word" I replied.
—————
Back at home
"Baby I can't believe you got shot and didn't think to call and tell me you were in the hospital" Naomi said to me. "I didn't go to the hospital ma & it was no need to have you worried when I'm good" I told her. "That's beyond the point. You know I was already scared that you were going." She said. "I know ma, but I'm good. We good." I reassured her. "I'm home safe now. We can go to the beach tomorrow" I told her. She kissed me "okay boo, I'm just glad you're okay" she said. "Next time just call me because I always want to be in the loop of what's going on with you." She said. "Okay boo, I got you" I told her. "Let me give you a massage, you had a long day" she said. I laid on my stomach so she could do her thing. She climbed on me and rubbed my back with lotion and baby oil. "Damn Na, I didn't know you was good massages like this. You need to be doing this for a living" I told her. "T what you talking about? It's not even all that" she said laughing. "Shit I feel hella relaxed right now. I'd pay to get this massage anyway." I told her on some serious shit. I turned over with her still on top of me "I swear boo, you never thought about doing that foreal?" I asked her. She pulled her hair behind her ear "I mean...no. I didnt think it was like that" she responded. "Ma why you still getting nervous around me? And it's definitely like that, just consider it." I told her. "I'm not nervous T. I just never thought I could feel like this about another person." She said. "Oh word?" I asked her smiling. "I'm foreal T. Idk What it is about you, but it's really like that with you" She said smiling. "I fw you heavy too ma" I reassured her and then I flipped her onto the bed, kissing over her body. Me and Na still hadn't had sex because I just wasn't pressed for it, but I gave her head whenever I felt like it. I kissed her stomach and then I made my way to her pussy, it was already dripping for me. I slurped her up and started working tongue in and out of her pussy. She always liked that shit and it was my goal to always make her feel good, shit great. "Fuck T. I love when you do that" she moaned. I kept swirling my tongue around her clit and kissing all over her pussy until she came. "Sit on my face ma" i told her. "I never did that before, I don't want to hurt you" She said "you damn sure not gone hurt me, now come here" I laughed grabbing her. She started motioning her body back and forth while I licked and sucked on her all over again. "Mmmmm T I want to fuck" she said moaning. I stopped for a second, "Oh really now?" I looked up at her seeing her with this very sexy but serious pleading look on her face. "Yes I've been waiting long enough and you're mine now anyway" she said. I flipped her over and grabbed a condom out my drawer. At this point I knew it was no way Naomi was going to ever get away from me.

That's the end of Santana's chapter. Sorry it took so long you guys, I've been side tracked with my new position at work.

Ima try to get y'all more between today and tomorrow. If not enjoy your Memorial Day 💙