Chapter Three: Santana

"Aye y'all this shit gotta be pushed by tonight! Get right y'all damn!" I yelled throughout my warehouse where I store all my drugs and money. I'm Santana, never been a bitch nigga and everybody on the streets know that. I am one of the biggest drug leaders in Atlanta. I've been doing this for so long, I don't even have to do anything myself anymore. I'm only 23, but I've been hustling since I was 15 since I had no one to take care of me. It was eat or be eaten out here and you know damn well ima eat! "Man if they don't move faster Ima fire everybody in here & have to take em out too" talking to my boy Q, who knew what I meant by take em out. He knew I hated slow workers and there was no way I was going to let anyone leave out of my business knowing anything, so they had to go. "Dawg you gotta chill, they do this every week, your shipment gone be straight." Q said reassuring me. He was my right hand man because he kept me steady and handled all the shit I couldn't. "Aii man, i'm gone. Be easy" I told him.

I decided to go ahead and leave the trap believing he has everything handled, since there's never been an issue before. I just know how I like shit to go and they not moving my pace, but ima let Q do his thing. I hopped in my white Camaro that I just got, one of my many cars.

I was thinking about the little shawty I saw at the mall earlier today

I was thinking about the little shawty I saw at the mall earlier today. I mean she was bad as fuck. I had to know more about her. She say her name was Naomi. I seen her leaving Chanel with a job application, so I'm assuming she trying to work there. She was really eyeing me out though, just thinking about it made me laugh because she didn't even realize it. I could tell I caught her off guard being hella forward like that. If I run into her again then cool, but if not that's cool too because I never been the type to check for anyone, I never had to. I'm sure she'll find me before I find her.

----

Later that night

"Daddy!!" my daughter Saniyah yelled out when I got in the crib. "Hey baby girl! You been good for Ms. Julie today?" I asked her knowing the answer. "Yes daddy, I was super good like you told me to be." she said smiling. "Good, let's go get you ready for bed." I told her. Saniyah had always been good, especially with me. When she's with her mom sometimes it's a different story. My baby moms, April, had Sa when we were 21 years old, so baby girl was 2 now. I hated that me and April didn't work out, but she wasn't feeling my lifestyle anymore. Which I'll never understand because I was in the game way before I even met her. Shit she met me when I was still working on the corner, before I took over everything. We met when we were 19. It was crazy how much I really fucked with her, but we have a mutual understanding now, co-parent for Sa. She had a new nigga anyway, some dude named Chris, from my understanding he was a young cat. Idk why she fucking with these youngins, but that ain't my business.

I got Sa ready for bed and decided to watch some tv. "Damn I really need me a bitch or something, I'm in this muthafucka bored as hell" I laughed talking to myself. I be so busy with my money, I don't be sweating these broads. This shit just made me think about Naomi again. I decided to just get on Instagram until I fall asleep. As soon as I pulled my phone out, I saw a new friend request from a @NaomiLooks "Ain't no way she really found me that fast" I laughed.

Liked by: @MonaLove @Chrissss and 200 others@NaomiLooks: Mean mugging today 💯@Chrisss: babe why you mugging? You miss daddy? Hml 😏 @MonaLove: Go best friend even your mug sexy 😍

@NaomiLooks: Mean mugging today 💯
@Chrisss: babe why you mugging? You miss daddy? Hml 😏
@MonaLove: Go best friend even your mug sexy 😍

I'm looking at the comments like oh she got a dude. Ain't no way the way she was eyeing me earlier lmao, but aye whatever I said shrugging my shoulders. I decided to accept her request and post a picture myself.

Liked by @Ashbashh @Q_ and 400 others @Jefe_Tana: This shit too easy 🥶@Apriiil: Nigga where my baby? @Jefe_Tana: @Apriiil get off my shit with that, she sleep

@Jefe_Tana: This shit too easy 🥶
@Apriiil: Nigga where my baby?
@Jefe_Tana: @Apriiil get off my shit with that, she sleep.

I logged off not fooling with April mess. I decided to take a shower and then go to bed. Ima see wassup with Naomi tomorrow because shorty got me curious about her. Fuck it until she confirm it to me, she single.

Alright y'all I figured we do something from Santana POV. Should we do Chris POV too? And wassup with April young boo? Hmmm