Chapter Six: Santana

I was sitting in the trap rolling up a backwood with my boys Q & Dre. We were always smoking, you'll never catch us sober honestly. "Aye y'all niggas trying to hit the club later?" Dre asked us. "Nah I'm actually gone meet up with this jawn I met not too long ago" I told them. Naomi had actually texted me yesterday talking about 'Just thought you should have my number' she thought she was slick, she knew I was gone text her back and now we been talking nonstop. She mad cool fr and I told her we could do dinner later. She was telling me she been home by herself all week. I'm not the type to just go over somebody house not knowing them fr so I suggested dinner at my favorite spot. I'm not gone lie I take all my jawns to Lily's it was a little soul food restaurant on 23rd. "Mannn that girl too young for you nigga" Q said. "He ready to go to jail behind some pussy" Dre laughed. "Man y'all niggas chill all I said was we was going to eat that's it." I responded. "Yeah alright until Lil mama want you to buss her down" Q laughed. Niggas swear they know everything lol. Naomi had already told me she had a nigga and she was a virgin. We were just friends. "Yeah whatever nigga" I exclaimed.
——
Later that day
I pulled up to Naomi place, she insisted on driving but I wasn't gone have that so I convinced her to let me pick her up. She walked out look good asf in this all jean outfit. "Hey" She said as she got in the car. "Hey ma, you look good. You tryna get cute for me?" I smiled "You're funny, I always dress up no matter where I go. I have an image to uphold" she said "Mhmm sure, whatever you say" I laughed.
We pulled up to the restaurant and she waited for me to open her door, so I guess she used to gentleman, noted. "Can you take my picture in front of that wall right there?" She asked me "Ha I'm not that good at taking pictures, but I got you boo" I admitted. "Thank you!" She got excited. When we got in the restaurant they already had our table ready because I was a regular. I had my own personal section and waiter because he know how to hold water, because like I said I always bring jawns here. Naomi ordered her food and I was just looking at her, admiring her skin. She was really beautiful. "Whaaat?" She asked blushing "Nothing boo, you just look real good" I responded. She started blushing and pushing her hair behind her ear. I noticed she did that when she was nervous. "Anyways tell me more about you" I said. We sat and chopped it up for a little bit until my phone started ringing.

"Yo," I answered seeing April calling. "Tana I need you to come get Sa, I got called into work" she said. "Man I'm doing something right now. Can your mom get her? I told you bout this last minute shit." I said annoyed. "No you're her dad. Why can't you get her?" She responded annoyed. "Damn April. Aii man I'm coming" not wanting to argue with her. "Thanks" I could tell she was smiling.

"Aye Naomi I'm sorry about that. You want a box for your food? Ima take you home." I asked her. She looked at me with a confused look. "Wassup ma?" I asked her. "Nothing" I knew she was lying, but I'm not gone press her. "Let's go" She said. She didn't talk the whole ride to her crib. When we pulled up she just said bye and got out. I didn't like that shit, but I had to get Sa so I let that slide.

——-
Later that night

Me: You good?
Naomi: Yup
Me: So why you get out my car without saying anything? 🤨
Naomi: Um... I didn't know you had a kid
Me: I knew it was something. I was gone tell you, but our conversation did get cut short.
Naomi: I hear you. Well I'm about to go to sleep. Night.

I didn't even respond because I'm not about to deal with that high school shit. She ain't my girl no way. She got a nigga why would she even care, we just friends. I decided to get on Instagram since Sa was sleep and I was home bored as usual.

Liked by @MonaLove @Chrissss and 700 others @NaomiLooks: If you coming, come correct 💅🏽@Chrisss: where you go? 👀@NaomiLooks: To eat with Mona @Chrisss @Chrisss: nah I'm about to come over there

@NaomiLooks: If you coming, come correct 💅🏽
@Chrisss: where you go? 👀
@NaomiLooks: To eat with Mona @Chrisss
@Chrisss: nah I'm about to come over there

Liked by @MonaLove @Chrissss and 700 others @NaomiLooks: If you coming, come correct 💅🏽@Chrisss: where you go? 👀@NaomiLooks: To eat with Mona @Chrisss @Chrisss: nah I'm about to come over there

Liked by @Chrisss @Ashbashh and 800 others
@Apriiil: Flawless 💯
@Ashbassh: Go best friend 😍
@Jefe_Tana: 👀

I'm looking at April picture confused for multiple reasons. One trying to figure out if this the Chris she fuck with that's liking her picture. "That shit crazy" I said out loud because that's definitely Naomi boy. This nigga a trip. I was also trying to figure out where April was because that's not work. She too fucking sneaky man. Sa was laying beside me so I wasn't gone call April now. I'll deal with that tomorrow

Naomi over here lying to her nigga on Instagram like I didn't take that picture. I laughed out loud. I decided to text her before I went to bed.

Me: Aye be ready at 1 tomorrow. Ima slide by and get you.

I know she was mad, but idc I'll be at her crib at 1 to get her. Her nigga ain't shit, he a lame,so ima show her real.
—-
The next day

Naomi: Gm. I have to work at 1
Me: Naomi why you playing with me? You already told me you off on Thursday's.
Naomi: I'm not they called me in.
Me: Bet

It's cool ima slide by the mall later, ha. She gone have to hear me out regardless if she want to or not. I was trying to figure out if I should tell her about Chris. I decided against that shit because it ain't my business and I'm not no pussy.

I pulled up at the mall. I needed to get a new chain anyway, so this was perfect. I walk by Chanel and I saw she was busy with a customer, so I waited until she was finished. "Aye let me holla at you" I said "Santana why are you here?" She asked "Santana why you in here?" I heard April behind me.

That's all for this chapter. What do you think will happen next?

If you were Santana would you tell Naomi about Chris?