Chapter Sixteen: Naomi

At the beach....
"T I really don't need anything else" I was trying to get Santana to stop stopping in every store in the mall. If he liked something he wanted to buy it for me. "One more thing ma" he said walking into the Gucci Store. "Okay then we're leaving." I told him. We had already went to Chanel, Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Windsor, Fashion Nova, Michael Kors, Adidas, Guess, Foot Locker & Aldo. By this time I was wiped out and it wasn't like he was getting 1 thing from each store, this man was spending $300+ on me in each store. I loved being spoiled, but this was just too much. "You like this watch boo and this bag?" He asked me.

"Yes T I like them" I told him

"Yes T I like them" I told him. "Aii bet" he grabbed them and some other shit for both of us and went to the register. "You guys are really balling out huh?" The cashier asked seeing all the bags we had. "Something like that" T said. "Lucky girl" she said smiling. I was just looking at her like don't even try it. She was smiling too hard at him at this point. "Yeah I am lucky, but he's luckier & he's good on you boo" I told her smiling. Her entire body language changed, I could tell she was uncomfortable.
We were finally leaving the mall. "Can we go to the beach now?" I asked T. "Yeah but did you really have to do all that in there? She wasn't even on no rude shit." He asked me. "Umm She was disrespectful asf smiling all in your face like I wasn't standing right there." I told him. "But damn Na, I wasn't entertained by her. You didn't have to do all that." He said. "So you just going to tell me how to react to some shit I don't like?" I asked him getting agitated. "That's not what I'm saying. I just don't think you had to take it that far because clearly I'm only worried about you" He told me. "Whatever T" I said walking to the car. "So now you call yourself being mad?" He asked me. I didn't respond. He grabbed my face "don't play with me. I'm not no little ass boy, answer me when I'm talking to you" He said clearly mad at this point. "Get your hands off of me" I told him. "I'm barely on you, calm yo ass down." He said. "Lets just go" i said.
———-
"Damn that bathing suit look good on you ma" Santana told me. "Thank you" I said I was still a little frustrated from earlier like why did he think it was okay to grab my face and little girl me like that? "You still mad at me from earlier?" He asked me. "I'm not mad, I'm just confused as to why you felt like it was okay to grab my face and talk to me like that?" I said "it wasn't even on no shit like that Na. You know damn well I wouldn't hurt you." He said. "I didn't think Chris would hurt me either, but he did." I told him regretting it as soon as I said it. "So now you gone compare me to your lame ass ex?" He asked me. "That's not what I meant T, I'm just saying he cared about me too and he hit me" I told him. "I would never hit you Naomi, ever." He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. "Never compare me to ya ex because I'm not him, I got you forever" he said kissing me. "Now let me snap this picture of you" He said smiling.

Liked by @Jefe_Tana, @Chris_G and 1200 others@NaomiLooks: My man took this 🥰@Jefe_Tana: 🥵@MonaLove: Damn best friend 😍@NaomiLooks: thanks bestie @MonaLove

@NaomiLooks: My man took this 🥰
@Jefe_Tana: 🥵
@MonaLove: Damn best friend 😍
@NaomiLooks: thanks bestie @MonaLove

Liked by @Q_ @MonaLove and 1400 others@Jefe_Tana: Anything for my girl 💰@NaomiLooks: You make me so happy 💗@Apriiil: Seems materialistic to me 😂🙄 @NaomiLooks: Nah we good over here boo @Apriiil @Jefe_Tana: Stop ma, we don't even have to entert...

@Jefe_Tana: Anything for my girl 💰
@NaomiLooks: You make me so happy 💗
@Apriiil: Seems materialistic to me 😂🙄
@NaomiLooks: Nah we good over here boo @Apriiil
@Jefe_Tana: Stop ma, we don't even have to entertain that @NaomiLooks
——————
Later that night....
I was in the bathroom taking a bath, relaxing when T came in with his towel. "Slide over" He said. "Damn I can't even bathe alone" I asked laughing "you know you want me to get in here with you girl, quit playing" he said laughing too. I slid over so he could get in, the tub was big. T made sure we had a nice penthouse to stay in for our little trip. He started washing my back for me and then he started kissing on my neck. I knew he was ready to have sex now. I loved having sex with him because he cared so much about my body, it was amazing. "Come here" He said pulling me on top of him. He wanted me to ride his dick, which I have never done and he knows that "T you know I never did that before" I told him. "I know ma, ima help you out" He told me. He placed himself inside of me and put his hands in my waist and moved me slowly up and down. I got the hang of it & started motioning myself around him on my own. He leaned his head back on the tub while I was riding. I squeezed my walls around his dick because I knew that drove him crazy "fuckkkkk" he moaned. I kept going and whispering in his ear "this your pussy T" I told him. He picked me up and took me in the room. "You done fucked up saying that" he laughed. He had me leaning on the bed with my legs closed. He was fucking me hard now which turned me on even more. "Omg fuckkkk T that feels so good" I moaned loudly. He pulled my hair and smacked my ass while sliding in and out of me, not letting me miss an inch. We went on for a while before we both came and decided to get in the shower. I didnt realize he didn't wear a condom until it was well over. "T you know I'm not on birth control right?" I asked him. "You good ma, you won't get pregnant" he said trying to reassure me. "I hope not, I don't need kids right now" I told him. "Well damn if you did get pregnant, what you gone do get rid of my seed?" He asked me seriously. "I mean T I'm too young to have a kid and I still want to go to college" I told him. "Man you can still do all of that, you not getting rid of my baby. Know that now" he told me. "It's my body though" I said "I said what I said and I meant that" he responded and got out the shower.

I stood in there just thinking wtf would I do with a kid man? If I was to get pregnant sooner than I wanted to, I would have to get my abortion secretly. I can't have no kids right now.

Whew, Santana is crazy about Naomi huh? Would you have his baby or consider an abortion too?