Chapter Fourteen: Naomi

It was 2 days after my birthday. I couldn't believe I was finally 18. I was a little confused why I didn't hear from Santana, I just knew he was going to do something special for my day, but he's been MIA since he left my house Friday. It Lowkey hurt to be honest, but I wouldn't press the issue because maybe he had his reasons. Mona made sure I enjoyed my weekend though. She planned a surprise photo shoot, we went to eat at my favorite restaurant and then we went to the hookah lounge. Then on Sunday we went to Six Flags, just to do something different.
*vibrate*
Here are some pictures from you shoot. It was amazing capturing your beauty and creativity. Happy birthday again Queen
- Randy J.

"OMG Na, these are dope!" Mona said through the phone

"OMG Na, these are dope!" Mona said through the phone. "They really are I appreciate you so much for this Mo!" I told her. Of course I had came up with my own outfits. "Can you believe they tried to give me a stylist?" I laughed. "Right like you are your stylist" we laughed together. "Have you heard from Santana yet?" She asked me. "Nah I haven't but it's not like he's obligated to talk to me. We're not together" I responded. "I mean yeah, but that doesn't explain him just disappearing like that." She said. *beep beep* "ima call you back, this him calling now" I told her.
"Hello," I said holding back the fact that I was happy he's okay. "Hey boo, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I just got out the jam" he said. "Wait you got arrested?! Omg why?" I asked. "Naomi, they tried to get me on statutory rape. Idk why or who said something" he said. "Wtf we're just friends, so why would you get arrested for that?!" I asked. I was frustrated because who was 1 telling our business and 2 who would tell the police knowing Santana would get caught? "I'm just glad you're okay!" I told him. "Yeah I'm good boo, I just hate I missed your birthday. Happy belated boo. How was it? " he asked me. "It was good Mona made sure I was good, so I actually enjoyed it. I did miss you though." I told him seriously. "I missed you too. Wyd right now?" He asked. "Nothing I was going to go into work, I picked up some shifts" I told him. "Aii boo, well when you get off let me know we can do something. Anything you want." He told me. "Okay Santana, I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried." I told him "I know Na, I know." He said. We hung up.