Chapter Twenty-Nine: Naomi

It had been 2 weeks since I talked to Santana. I was so mad at him, but I do miss him. I told him I have an appointment today, so I'm sure he's going to pull up to it. I'm still not ready to forgive him or whatever because he clearly only worries about himself. The boys and I could've been hurt because of his revenge shit. Luckily we're good as far as I know. I had been staying at the house and I heard him come by a couple times, I would just get really quiet and not say anything. I had been on bed rest since New Years Day. I was so ready for the boys to get here, I'm so uncomfortable.

Liked by @MonaLove @Jefe_Tana and 1300 others @NaomiLooks: You guys are getting so big and mommy can't wait to meet you 💙💙 (Kind of old picture)

@NaomiLooks: You guys are getting so big and mommy can't wait to meet you 💙💙 (Kind of old picture)

It'll probably be 2 more months before I finally get to see them. I was just excited to look at their eyes and hold their little hands in mine. I still can't believe I'm going to be a mom. Mona beeping her horn knocked me out my thoughts, she was taking me to my appointment because it was uncomfortable to drive now. Whew after this I can't imagine having anymore kids. I'm 2 and done.
"Hey girl, how you feeling today?" She asked me. "I'm alright, my back hurts" I told her. "You need to relax, you've been stressing too much. Have you talked to him?" She asked me. "He texted me yesterday and I finally responded, but all I basically said was that I had an appointment today, so he can come" I told her. "Well that's progress. I'm sure he'll figure everything out from there. I'm tired of him calling my phone for answers" she said laughing. "Oh girl hush" I told her. She swear I'm exaggerating and it's time for me to forgive him. Like she wouldn't know how it feels to be put in danger like that and feel like the person you love put you there.

"Hi there Naomi, we're almost there huh?" Dr Cain asked me. "Surely doesn't feel that way" I responded. "Where's dad?" He asked. As soon as he asked Santana was walking in the room with flowers in his hand. "Well there's your answer" I said "Hey Dr. Cain. Hey baby" he said trying to kiss my cheek. I let him slide because Dr Cain already be in my business. "So it looks like Baby A is a little in distress. Let me see what's going on" he told me. "Wait is he okay?" I asked him. "He's going to be okay, it looks like his blood pressure is kind of high, we're going to get you up to a room so we can make sure he's fine. You'll have to stay overnight" he told me. "Is this going to be a long term thing?" Santana asked him. "No she'll likely have to stay for one night. Tomorrow they both should be fine, but to prevent preeclampsia or anything else we just want to be sure." He told him. "Okay how is Baby B?" Santana asked "He's looking good, strong." He told us. I started crying because this just made me so mad. "Why would something like this happen?" I asked. "Usually from stress or not getting enough rest, but once again he's going to be fine, so we just need to get you comfortable mom" he told me walking out the room. "Naomi, I'm so sorry." Santana said to me. "I really don't want to do this with you right now T" I told him. "I know baby I'm just trying to let you know. I'm here now. I won't leave y'all again" he said. I really did miss him. "Can you go tell Mona what they said?" I asked him. "Yeah I got you ma" he said walking out the room.
—————-
They had moved me up into my room and gave me some medicine that should help, it made me sleepy. Santana never left my side unless I asked him to do something for me. He never complained one time. I could tell he really missed me. "Baby, when they release you, can you please come home?" He asked me. "I guess so" I responded. "You don't sound sure, I won't pressure you" he said. I could hear him giving up. I guess he felt like I wasn't going to budge. "I'm going to come back T, I'm just so upset with you. I'm scared and I feel alone" I told him. He came and sat on the bed with me "baby I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone. I'm here, I promise I'm here. I was dumb for that shit, but it's in the past. Let's work on the future. I love you Na" he told me. "I love you too" I said

The next day

"Everything is looking good, you ready to go home?" The nurse asked me. "Yes please get me out of here" I begged. "Okay mom, let me get your release papers" she told me. "You got the car ready?" I asked Tana. "Yes, you ok to stop on the way to the house?" He asked me. "Why?" I asked him. "I have to get Sa. I haven't seen her since I made April get the test done" he told me. I still didn't understand why he did that, Sa was his daughter, but I just mind my business when it comes to him and April shit. "Okay" I responded.

"Nomi!" Sa came running to the car screaming. I laughed because she never got my name right. "Hey boo!" I responded. We had a good relationship, I loved Sa she was a sweetheart. "My brothers not ready yet?" She asked me. "Not yet boo. Almost though" I told her. She loved that she was about to be a big sister it was precious. "Daddy can we go get toys for them?" She asked him. He started laughing "you just want to get toys for yourself, but maybe later Sa" he told her. He was such a good dad, I couldn't wait to see how he would be with the boys.
We were sitting around the tv watching My Little Pony, Santana was falling asleep. I threw a pillow at him "wake up" I laughed. "It's family time daddy" Sa told him jumping on his lap. "Ok ok Sa. I'm up" he said laughing. If I had to be up so did he.
*2 hours later*
Saniyah was finally sleep, so we could finally rest foreal. Santana came in the room and sat on the bed. "I really missed you ma. I'm glad you're back" he said rubbing my thighs. "I missed you too" I told him. He started kissing my thighs. Then he separated them pulling my panties off. "Really T?" I said laughing. "You know you miss me eating your pussy ma" he said wasting no time. He never failed to make me feel amazing when it came to sex. He always made sure he took care of me. He was moaning while sucking on my clit. "Mmmmm" I moaned out loud. I definitely needed this release. He kept eating me, nonstop. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and pulled his dick out. Inserting himself into me. "Yeah I really missed you" I told him. He was slow stroking me, making me want more. "Don't play with me Santana" I told him. He started going at his normal pace, hitting every spot he knew to hit. "Damnnnn ma your shit really wet. You really missed me huh?" He said. I squeezed my walls around him causing him to stop mid stroke "fuckkkkk Naomi" I was smiling now. I could tell he was about to cum. I turned over on my hands and knees, my favorite position. He went back inside of me this time smacking my ass & pulling my hair. I don't know if sex is better when you pregnant or what but I wanted to fuck him all night long. "Don't stop T" I moaned. I started moving back on his dick, twirling him around in me. Santana came and I wasn't too far behind him. He just flipped me over and we fucked again.

We probably fucked more tonight than we ever have. Makeup sex to sum it up. "Damn Na I love you girl" he said to me. "I know T" I said laughing. "Damn so you don't love me?" He asked. "I do. Especially after all of that." I said smiling. "Dont leave me anymore Na. That shit fucked me up" he told me. "I'm not T" I said kissing him. "Babe can we start planning the baby shower?" I asked him. "Of course. Whatever you want, you got it" He told me. "Anything?" I said smiling. "Anything" He said. I just laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

YALL DIDNT THINK I'D LET THEM STAY MAD AT EACH OTHER DID YALL?

Pretty short chapter, but more to come. Bare with me guys. Thanks for reading.