Chapter Twenty-Eight: Santana

New Years Eve
I was leaving the ABC Store trying to get everything together for tonight's party. Couldn't have turn up without Hennessy, Crown, Jose & Patron, it was definitely about to be a night to remember. At first I wasn't going to have one because of Naomi, but she insisted I have one anyway. I decided to do something simple, a little kickback since she was determined to not miss it. So I let her invite her people and I invited a couple of mine. Definitely was an invite only type of thing. On the way back home I noticed someone was following me, so I took some extra turns and pulled up at this abandoned parking lot. I noticed the person was still following me, so I grabbed my gun and got out the car. I was debating if I wanted to walk up to the car or just start shooting. As soon as I got out they sped off, so I definitely started shooting because who the fuck following me and why?
————
"Na, wya?" I called into the house. She didn't answer. "What the fuck, where she at? She didn't tell me she was leaving." I called her phone, no answer. I was getting pissed because what the fuck going on. I called again, no answer. I know damn well she not doing no dumb shit pregnant, so I automatically started thinking the worse. I know ain't nobody kidnap her. I sat on my couch, stressing where is my baby man? I called again, and again no answer. I called Mona, "aye Mo, you seen Na?" I asked her. "Wait you don't know where she is? No I haven't seen her" she said. "Fuck!" I said throwing my phone across the room. How the fuck I'm supposed to find her when nobody know where she is? I heard my phone ringing, I hurried to answer it. "Yo" I said "Santana!!" I heard Naomi's voice. "If you want to see your girl and your kids again you might wanna meet me at 2719 Holland Creek. No weapons, nobody else just you." They hung up. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I was beyond mad now because why the fuck with someone fuck with a pregnant woman? How sick can you be.
—————
I pull up to the spot knowing this was some sketch shit, I left my gun in the car, all I wanted was for them to let Naomi go. I get out the car and I see the same car from earlier pull up. I should've known this shit was connected. I got out the car, "where the fuck is she?" I asked. "Hold up playa, you not calling the shots out here." Some nigga said to me, showing his gun. "Man who the fuck are y'all niggas?" I responded. "Zoe brothers nigga" I started to laugh but since Naomi was involved I had to play it smart. "Aii so what y'all want from me?" I asked. "We haven't seen him, so we know you got something to do with that." They said "Nah I don't" I said simply. He pulled his gun out on me "You gone lie about what you did? That's pussy." He said. "I don't know what you getting at bruh, all I want to know is where Naomi is." I told him. "She in the car, she good homie, but you? I can't say the same." He swung at me with his gun in his hand, probably broke my jaw. "Get her out the car" he said to one of his boys. "Omg Santana?!?!?" She was screaming crying. "I'm good Na" I said trying to calm her down. He hit me again and she screamed again. "Y'all dont even have to do this shit in front of her" I told them. "Nigga shut up." He said kicking me in my stomach. I was pissed because I ain't no sucka, I shouldn't have got out my car without my gun. This some sneak shit. "Y'all really pussy to try me on some shit knowing I don't have no protection" I laughed at him. "Oh he think this shit funny?" He said to one of his boys. "It is, because y'all really bitches" I said laughing. He hit me again, this time I felt my nose break. As soon as I thought the shit was gone get worse I heard sirens. "Aye we gotta get outta here bruh" I heard one of them say. "This ain't over nigga" one of them said "Trust me, it ain't" I told him. I ran over to Naomi despite how much pain I was in. "Omg T, we gotta get you to a hospital" she said. "Nah ma, I'm good. You ok? They do anything to you?!" I asked her. "No I'm fine, you're not okay, I'm taking you to the hospital." She said. "Naomi I said no" I told her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "We going home" I grabbed her arm and we pulled off before the police pulled up.
————-
Me to the Group message: Party canceled y'all, Na not feeling well

I decided to tell them we canceled because it was too much for both of us right now. Naomi hadn't talked to me the whole time since we been home. "Naomi?" "What?" She said. "Why you mad at me?" I asked. "Because you're clearly hurt and you don't want to go get checked" she said crying. "Ma ima be fine, I already patched myself up & I got medicine from that time I got shot." I told her grabbing her to sit on my lap. "Babe why are they after you?" She asked me. "I handled some shit a while back and they want revenge" I told her. "I told you to just let that shit go!" She said trying to get up from my lap. "Naomi you gotta calm down ma. You gone stress the babies out" I told her. "They been stressed all day because of YOU!" She said pissed. "So you just wanted me to let Q killer get away?" I asked her. "I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but you have kids to worry about. Even if the twins weren't on the way, what about Saniyah?" She asked me. "I didn't think it would bring any of y'all danger, but I'm done now ma" I told her. "I don't believe you. Ain't no way you gone let them do you like that and not get them back." She said. She knew me too well, but as far as she was going to know I'm done with it. "I'm done with it ma. I don't want you in danger" "them niggas came here and got you?" I asked her. "Yeah" "We definitely moving then. Start looking for places" I told her. "Why would I move with you? I'm going back home." She said. "Naomi don't start this dumb shit. Why would you go back home?" I asked her. "Because I'm not putting my kids or me through this bullshit with you" she said getting up. I follow her upstairs "They our kids and that's why I want us to move so they don't know where we are" I told her. "Nah MY kids because I'm clearly the only one thinking about them" she yelled. "Naomi bruh you gotta chill. Everything I do is for y'all" I told her. "If you don't want to look for the places, I will, but you damn sure coming. I don't give a fuck what you hollering about" I said walking downstairs.
————-
"So you want me to tell the boys to handle this?" Dre asked me. "Yeah but as soon as y'all get them tied up and shit let me know because I'm definitely not gone let y'all kill them, that's on me." I told him. "Word we doing this tonight?" He asked me. "Nah, give it a little bit." I told him. "Aii. Naomi good?" He asked me. "Yeah she just mad." I told him. "Why didn't you call us and tell us they told you to meet up with them?" He asked me. "Only person I was thinking about was Naomi, I didn't want no shit to pop off with her out there" I told him. "I feel you, but damn bruh" "yeah I know they fucked my ass up, but it's cool. They gone get theirs soon" I told him. I decided to roll up another blunt after the day I had. Between they bullshit and Naomi trying to treat me like I don't care about my kids.
————-
Me and Dre was coming up from my cave and I saw Naomi had bags packed sitting by the door. "Aii bruh I'm out. Bye sis" Dre said. "Bye Dre" She said.

"Where the fuck you think you going?" I asked her. "Away from you and your bullshit" she said. "Nah you not going anywhere, so you might as well cancel whatever ride you have coming to get you." I told her. "Nigga fuck you." She said. She was pissing me off now. "Look Naomi you can be mad all you want, but I said you not fucking leaving this house" I told her. "You aren't my dad. Ima do what I want. My ride outside" she said getting up to grab her bag. I grabbed her arm "You think ima just let you leave?" I asked her laughing. "You don't have to let me do anything I'm leaving regardless" she said. "NAOMI SIT YO ASS DOWN!" I said grabbing her and putting her on the couch. "You crazy as hell if you think you about to leave me." I said grabbing her face. "Get off of me" She said hitting me. I just moved because I definitely wasn't gone hit her. She walked out the house and didn't say anything else.
—————
It had been 2 weeks since I talked to Naomi, I've been calling her and texting her and everything just going to voicemail. Mona not answering. I went by Naomi house, she didn't answer. I don't even know if she there or not. We had handled Zoe's boys a few nights back, which was too easy. They were pussies foreal. I was positive it was over now because anyone else in they group would be dumb to come after us again.
All I wanted was for Naomi to let me know she was good. Wouldn't nobody tell me anything about her. She wasn't posting on Instagram. I missed her and I was really sorry. I still don't agree with her about me not thinking about them because I always think about them. She had to understand I couldn't let my boy just die like that. Even though she wasn't talking to me, I still was looking for a house for all of us. She was 6 1/2 months now, she needed to be back with me because I know she need more now than she did before.

Me: Naomi I'm sorry about all the shit that went down. I just want you to let me know you good. That the babies good. When is your next appointment? Just tell me something please.
Me: So you really not gone text me back. My messages delivering so I know you see them. Naomi baby, I'm sorry.
Naomi: I do see your messages, but clearly I don't want to talk. They're fine. My next appointment is tomorrow. Now leave me alone.
Me: Can I come?

She never responded. I was going to go anyway, even if she said no. They are still my kids as much as they are hers and I could be anything she wanted to call me, but dead beat dad damn sure wouldn't be one of them.

That's it for that chapter. Y'all that was hard ash to write, but hopefully since I wrote one, I can write another. We shall see.

Let me know what you think.