Chapter Thirty-Four: Kaylee

"Chris stopppppp" I said laughing. We were chilling in his room and he wouldn't stop tickling me and trying to bite on me. I was happy to be home for spring break. School was really kicking my ass and of course I missed my man. "You don't want me to kiss you now?" He asked me. "You know I do." I reminded him. We finally had sex yesterday and let me tell you, Chris got some great dick. Like had me shaking, fell right to sleep afterwards and he go more than one round. It was amazing. Ain't no way he gone get rid of me now lmao. "That's what I thought" he said kissing on my thighs, I just gave in at this point. He pulled my panties off and started biting on my inner thigh. "Look at you dripping already, talking about stop" he said laughing. He proceeding to pleasure me, he knew exactly what to do and how to do it. If he kept this up he'll make me crazy.

After he finished we just laid there scrolling on social media and laughing at 50 First Dates I loved times like this because it was just us vibing, enjoying each other. I would just lay there and rub his head, he was so spoiled it was funny.

Liked by @Chris_G @LisaSianna and 1000 others @Kayleeee: Everyday w/you like Valentines 💕@Chris_G: Wow Kay 😂🤞🏽@LisaSianna: #Goals

@Kayleeee: Everyday w/you like Valentines 💕
@Chris_G: Wow Kay 😂🤞🏽
@LisaSianna: #Goals

"Babe this picture is so headass" Chris said laughing. "I swear it is, but who cares" I told him.
—————
Later that day
"Lets go get tattoos" I told Chris. "What you want to get?" He asked me. "I was thinking simple small, matching tattoos" I told him. "I'm not gone front, I don't think we should do that Kay" he told me. "Why not?" I asked him. "You don't feel like it's too soon for stuff like that?" He asked me. "I mean it is early, but there is no timeframe on feelings or love." I responded. "So you saying you love me?" He asked me. "I mean I'm just saying I really care about you." I told him smiling. "Word I care about you too Kaylee, I just think we should hold off on anything permanent like that." He told me. "I guess" I replied. He just got up and went downstairs without saying anything else. Like did I overstep or make him mad for expressing myself. I followed him downstairs a few minutes later. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. "Nothings wrong Kay" He said. "So why are you down here watching tv without me?" I asked him. "We gotta do everything together?" He asked me. "No, but it's just funny you came down here ready to do your own thing right after I suggested the tattoos" I said frustrated now. "Kaylee you're reading too far into it. They don't even correlate, chill out." He said. "Wow, okay Chris." I said turning around to go back upstairs. I was confused because he's never treated me like this before. Why is it all of a sudden he wants to do shit without me? I guess I'll just go home since he wants to be alone.

I walked back upstairs to get my bag I had packed to stay the night with him this weekend. "Where you going?" He asked me when I got back downstairs. "Home" I said simply walking out the door. "Yeah you tripping. Whatever" I heard him say behind me. How is it we could be great one moment and the next we not? Was I overreacting?

Chris POV

I couldn't believe how Kaylee was acting over something so simple. Ima let her have her little attitude for a little bit and call her later. I guess I'll catch up on some homework and college applications. I thought I was going to go to school on a football scholarship, but I haven't heard much yet and the school year is almost over. Shit crazy how you can love something so much and nothing is coming through for you to be able to continue doing it. I really don't want to go to college if I'm not playing ball. I've never liked school, if it was up to me I wouldn't go now.