Chapter Thirty-Five: Santana

A month after the hospital incident
It had been a whole month since the boys were born. Naomi has to have a c-section and had to get a blood transfusion, but everyone is home and healthy now. I was so scared that I was going to lose one of them, but I'm glad we're all together. It had been a struggle trying to make sure I was taking care of everyone because Naomi couldn't do a lot due to her scarring and the boys obviously needed all our attention. Then Saniyah was coming over every weekend, so she needed my attention too. It was definitely a lot of work being a dad of 3 and trying to remain a good boyfriend. Naomi's motherly skills kicked in pretty fast, she was doing an amazing job and it just made me fall in love with her more. Especially after seeing all of the pain she went through. "Daddy can I feed Chance?" Saniyah asked me. "Yeah, but this is Chase, Sa." I told her. She was still trying to get the hang of who was who and I'm sure it would still be a long time before she did. They were identical twins.

Liked by @Apriiiil @MonaLove @NaomiLooks @Jefe_Tana: You'll never need for anything #ChaseAhmani #ChanceAhmad 💙💙👨‍👩‍👦‍👦@Apriiil: they are so precious 😍 @NaomiLooks: Mommies fat boys 🥰 and thank you April @Apriiil

@Jefe_Tana: You'll never need for anything #ChaseAhmani #ChanceAhmad 💙💙👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
@Apriiil: they are so precious 😍
@NaomiLooks: Mommies fat boys 🥰 and thank you April @Apriiil

Liked by @Apriiiil @MonaLove @NaomiLooks @Jefe_Tana: You'll never need for anything #ChaseAhmani #ChanceAhmad 💙💙👨‍👩‍👦‍👦@Apriiil: they are so precious 😍 @NaomiLooks: Mommies fat boys 🥰 and thank you April @Apriiil

I spent all of this money on the nursery, but Na will not let the boys sleep in there. She moved their beds into our room. I'm not mad though because getting up thousands of times during the night was getting very draining. "Babe I'm hungry, can we order food?" Naomi asked me. "Ya, what do you want mama?" I replied. "I'm thinking Chipotle or ChickfilA" she said smiling. "Wow not even pregnant anymore craving the same things" I said laughing. I went ahead and ordered her favorite from ChickfilA, because I wasn't going down that Chipotle road ever again. "Have they eaten?" Naomi asked me. "Yeah I fed them while you were sleep, you feeling okay?" I asked her. "Yes love just tired. I can't believe I have to go back to school soon" she said. "You got this though, just remember you aren't doing it alone" I reminded her. "I know baby you're a great dad to your kids for real." She told me. "I appreciate that mama"
————————-
Later that day
"When will I be able to see the babies & Saniyah?" My mom asked me. "Idk it's too soon for that, I'm still trying to get used to seeing you myself" I told her. "I understand, I just don't want to miss no more than I already have." She responded. "I feel you, I just have to protect them." I replied. "I understand son, I really am sorry for everything and I will do anything to make this up to you" she said. It was so weird having lunch with my mom and seeing her actually sober. You know how some people be saying they're sober, but really don't be? I actually believe her for some reason. No matter what my mom put me through, I'll always love her.