Chapter Eleven: Chris

I was sitting in my room kind of pissed because I had been trying to get in touch with Na for weeks now, but she had blocked me from everything. I didn't wanna pull up to her crib because I didn't want her dad questioning me. She was rarely at work, probably with that nigga. I just wanted to see what she wanted for her birthday since it was in 3 days. She was finally turning 18 and I was gone miss it. "Damn man, all over some bullshit." I sighed. I realized I can't even fuck with April on that type of level, she do too much. She'll never be Naomi, but it's too late to realize that now. I really fucked up. Ima still do something for her though. I can get Mona to give it to her since we still talked. Mona was mad at me, but I was friends with her way before I met Naomi, so that's still my homie. "Aye Mo?" I said into the phone. "Wassup C?" She asked me. "What should I get Na for her birthday?" I asked. "You really gone get her something Chris? You think that's a good idea?" She asked. "I mean why not?" I asked. "Because I mean... she probably don't want anything from you to be real." She responded. "Damn Mo just rip my heart out next time." I joked. "That's probably exactly what you did to her" she said seriously. "I know man I know and I just want her to know I love her regardless" I said "you think I'd ever have a chance again?" I asked. "I doubt it Chris but you never know. You know how Na is" she said.

I walked into Sprint. "Hi sir, how can I assist you?" The lady asked. "Yeah I want to change my number" I told her. "Okay, do you have your ID?" She asked. She was smirking at me and shit, but I was not interested. After I got my number changed I bounced. I thought about getting Na the latest Apple Watch, but she probably already had it, so I had to be more creative with my gift. I decided to go into Chanel to see if she was at work. I walked through the door and saw her at the register. "Hey Naomi" I said catching her off guard. "Oh hey Chris" She said simply. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm good." She said. "Oh that's good.... I miss you Na" I said "Chris" she interrupted me. "Let me finish Na, I know I fucked up and you'll probably never forgive me, but I swear I it will always be you man. I love you Na. I hope one day you can forgive me." I said seriously. "Chris I love you too, but I'll never be able to forgive you for that. Not only did you cheat on me, you hit me" she said with tears in her eyes. "Baby I swear I didn't do it on purpose it was a reflex. You know I'm not even like that. I'd never hurt you." I told her. "But you did." She said. "I'm sorry Na fr. I was going to get you something for your birthday, anything you wanted?" I asked. "Nah you don't have to do that, I'm good." She said. "Aii Na" I just walked away. I really lost my girl man.
*ring*
"Wassup" I said not even checking to see who it was. "Hey boo, where you at?" I noticed it was April. "April we gotta talk. Ima meet you at your crib." I told her. "Okay daddy" she said.
———
I pulled up to April crib, she opened the door with just one of my T-shirts on. "Hey boo" she kissed my cheek. "Wassup" I responded. She hopped on the counter, "Not much what you gotta talk to me about" she asked.

 She hopped on the counter, "Not much what you gotta talk to me about" she asked

"Aii so I fw you, but we gone have to stop doing what we doing." I told her. "What you mean stop?" She asked me. "Exactly what I said I'm about to fall back" i said "that's really fucked up Chris. What did I even do?" She asked me, clearly upset. "You didn't do anything, but I can't sit here and act like I don't love Naomi" I said honestly. "But she not even worried about you Chris. I am" she said rubbing my chest. "Chill April" I told her. "I'm not doing anything. All I'm saying is why would you really want to leave me alone?" She said kissing me. "Bruh April just chill damn" I pushed her off. "Wow FUCK YOU! Get out!" She yelled. "Aii" I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. Next thing I knew a glass was hitting the wall. "Bruh did you just throw that at me" I asked her. "Fuck you nigga" she said hitting my chest multiple times. I grabbed her hands "April ima tell you one time to keep yo hands off of me" I said calmly. "I hate yo dumbass. I don't know why I even started fucking with you" she said. "You don't hate me, but you need to chill." I told her. "Chris... I'm pregnant" she cried. "April quit fucking playing with me" I looked at her "I'm not I found out earlier" she said walking towards her purse. "See" she showed me an ultrasound "bruh What the fuck?!" I exclaimed. "I'm only 5 weeks" she said "Damn I don't need this shit right now" I said running my hand down my face. "That's all you have to say?" She asked. "What you want me to say April? You want me to be excited?" I asked her. "I want you to fucking care!" She said hitting me again, this time in my lip. I grabbed her neck "I told yo ass to stop fucking hitting me" I was mad asf now. I felt my lip bleeding. "Chris get off of me" she cried. "You getting an abortion" i said walking out the door. "Fuck you Chris! I really hate you!" I heard her yell.
————
The next day
"Bruh she really pregnant. I saw the ultrasound" I told Blake. "Damn bruh. You sure it's yours?" He asked. "She 5 weeks, that's when we was in Miami" I responded. "What you gone do dawg?" He asked me. "I told her she gotta get an abortion. I'm trying to get Na back, I can't do that with a baby otw" I told him. "You think Na gone take you back nigga?" He asked. "Nah I don't, but that don't mean I'm not gone try my hardest. That's my baby regardless." I told him. "What She say when you told her she gotta get an abortion" he asked. "She was yelling that she hate me and shit" "I don't really care though. We going later" I told him.

I can't believe April was pregnant man. I want kids, but not with her. I don't know how I'm going to get back right with Na, but I'll figure that out after I handle this shit with April.

Me: be ready at 2, we going to the clinic.
April: fuck you, I'm not killing my baby.
Me: April quit fucking playing with me. Be ready.
April: I really hate you. Why do you want me to get an abortion Chris? We can be a family.
Me: Man April you tripping how we gone be a family when me & you not even together? You tweaking shawty.
April: now we not together?
Me: Never were. See you at 2.

I stopped responding because regardless of what she wanted, I said what I said. I decided to text Naomi since I got a new number.

Me: I know we not on good terms, but ima get you back. You will always be my wife. I love you Na.
Naomi: She good bruh. Now this number blocked too.

Damn she letting this nigga respond back to my text. This nigga gone have to see me. It's been long overdue anyway. I'll catch up with him soon.

That's it. That's all. Well damn Chris, it's too late to feel bad. Naomi happy now.

You seen what Santana said 😏