Chapter Ten: Naomi

"Mona lets go" I told her. We were on the way to the clinic. I wanted to get checked since that shit with Chris happened. "I'm coming girl" she said. "I can't believe Chris cheated on me man" I said to her. "Yeah me either. But fuck him. You got Santana now." She said laughing. "But it's not on no serious shit, I'm not ready for that." I responded. "I know Pooh, but just knowing he's around helps me knowing you'll be fine." She said. "Aww Mona, you were worried about me?" I asked. "Of course I was. It's Chris we're talking about here. Y'all history gone hold weight regardless of what he did Na. I just wanna make sure you good." She replied. "I know. I still love tf outta him I just can't believe that" I didn't tell Mona he hit me because I knew she would blow up behind that.

We pulled up to the clinic I was nervous because if I have anything I'm going to be so hurt man. "Hi please sign in and have a seat" the lady at the window told us. Mona decided to come get tested too, since she was apparently enjoying her summer was some guy she met. "Girl who is this guy you fucking with? You getting thick" I told her. "Ayeee you see me best friend" she said getting up showing off her body. Mona never been the type to be shy anywhere she went lmao. "Yeah I see you. Now who is he?" I asked again. "His name Dee" she said. "He a street nigga, I couldn't help myself." She said. "Lord when we start fucking with street niggas?" I asked her. "Idek but I like it" she started dancing in her seat. "Naomi Bailey? Mona Williams?" The nurse called our names to go back. "Good luck in there bitch" Mona said to me. "You too heffa" I laughed.

"Hi Naomi, what can we do for you today?" The nurse asked me. "I wanted to get tested for STDs and HIV." I responded. "Okay. Do we need to do any other test?" She asked. "Um no I don't think so" I said not sure if I should do the pregnancy test. I took the plan B, but they aren't 100% reliable, 95% is enough to scare you. "Okay let me get everything ready for one" she said. "Can we do the pregnancy exam just to be sure?" I asked her. "Of course. We'll do that first." She said. When she brought the ultrasound in, I was so scared. After about 5 minutes she finally came back "Alright, everything looks good with the pregnancy exam. You aren't pregnant." She said. I was so relieved. "Let's get your other test done" she said.
———-
"You thought you were pregnant?" Santana asked me. "Nah I just wanted to be sure since he didn't wear condom" I replied. "Oh aii. Well at least you good" he said. We were at his crib watching movies and smoking. I stopped smoking in 10th grade, but these past few weeks have been crazy, so I started back. "Santana what if I was?" I asked. "Was what? Pregnant?" He asked to be sure we were on the same page. "Yeah, what would you have done?" I asked hoping for a honest answer. "I mean honestly idk ma. It would've been weird asf, but it's hard to say since you aren't" he said. "Would you have stopped fucking with me?" I asked. "I wouldn't say that. I would probably fall back so you could figure out everything you'd want to do" he said honestly. "I mean all of that would be your decision anyway. I'd have no say so" he kept going. "True I was just curious" I said I was so happy to have Santana because it was the anniversary of my moms death and he made sure I wasn't alone. I didn't want to do anything too crazy so he suggested movies. I love his vibe.

"Can you give me a massage?" I asked him. "I got you boo" he said moving around me. He started rubbing my back. That shit felt good. He kissed my neck. Niggas never know how to just leave a massage at a massage I thought. "What you doing Santana?" I asked him. "Just giving you a massage boo. Relax." He said. I just relaxed. I can't imagine him trying to take things further with me after I told him I'm not looking for anything serious. He just kept kissing my neck and massaging my lower back now. I was definitely relaxed. Next thing I know he was pulling my leggings off. "Santana..." I said "Ma let me take your mind off everything you got going on. No sex, just let me eat your pussy" he said. I just shrugged my shoulders "okay" I responded. He pulled my panties off and kissed my clit softly. He was doing slow passionate licks all over her. I couldn't help but arch my back. "Oh fuck Tana" I exclaimed. He was definitely getting me right. He pulled me closer to his mouth and just kept sucking my juices. I was beyond impressed. "I'm about to cum" I said "good go ahead" he said. After I came he kept eating me like his life depended on it. His tongue moved further down towards my ass "Can I?" He asked. I nodded my head. He was really eating my ass and I was really enjoying it. "Damnnnn" I moaned. That shit had my whole body shaking. He was going back and forth between the two. Once he was finally finished he got up and licked his lips. "Wanna see how you taste?" He asked. I kissed him and we just started making out. I was about to lean down to give him some head. "Nah boo. This was all about you, I'm good" he said. I was surprised by that, but I just listened to what he said. After all of that I don't know how he expect me to just sit here and watch movies with him.
——
The next day
I woke up in the Santana's bed. I ended up staying the night because we were both high asf. "What you want to do today?" He asked coming out the bathroom. It was Saturday, so it was a lot to do. "Let's go get in the pool and just chill" I replied. I loved being at his house because he had everything you'd need. We got dressed for the pool. It was hot as fuck today anyway so this was perfect. I was fixing my braids and I saw Santana pull his phone out to take pictures. "Really Santana?" I laughed. "Yeah mama just pose. You look good" he smiled. I loved how he admired me so much. "All that Melanin" He said then he came over to kiss me. "Can I post this?" He asked showing me one of the pictures. "Fuck it, why not?" I responded.

Liked by @Q_ @NaomiLooks and 290 others @Jefe_Tana: You fumbled with this one, but she in good hands now 😏@NaomiLooks: 😘@Apriiil: 😂😂😂 cute

@Jefe_Tana: You fumbled with this one, but she in good hands now 😏
@NaomiLooks: 😘
@Apriiil: 😂😂😂 cute

"Look at your girl" I said to him seeing April commented on my picture. "Chill out, you know I'm not worried about her." He said. "I know love. I'm just fucking with you" I laughed. "Naomi you might as well quit fucking with me because by this time if it's not you it don't even matter" he said. I just smiled. He knew exactly what to say. I was so glad I was spending this weekend with him. "I got you something" he said. He pulled a box out his pocket. "Omg Santana, it's beautiful!! You didn't have to" I almost started crying. He got me a necklace made with a picture of me and my mom in a heart locket and her name engraved on the back. "I know I didn't, but I wanted to" He said putting it on my neck. "It's real gold too, so you can wear it in the pool" he told me. "Thank you so much Santana. This means so much you don't even know!" I said hugging him. "Anything for you boo, remember that" he said.

Chris: Naomi we need to talk
Me: There's nothing to talk about
Chris: You really gone choose this nigga over me?
Chris: he'll never be me
Me: I know. He's better.

I blocked his number. He can't even move me anymore. Santana really outdid himself. I was content where I was.

Liked by @Jefe_Tana @Chrissss and 509 others @NaomiLooks: I'm content 🤗@Chrissss: You blocked me? @Jefe_Tana: All good 💯

@NaomiLooks: I'm content 🤗
@Chrissss: You blocked me?
@Jefe_Tana: All good 💯

I decided to block Chris on Instagram too because he annoying me now. Like I said I'm content.

That's it for now. Santana really outdoing himself. Okay Naomi you got a keeper girl!