Chapter Nine: Santana

A month later...
I was pulling up to the restaurant me and Naomi agreed to meet at. I was surprised she even called me saying let's go do something. I gave my keys to the dude at the door "Don't fuck my shit up" I told him. "This my job, I got you bro"

"Hey boo" I said when I saw Naomi

"Hey boo" I said when I saw Naomi. "You look good" I told her. "Thank you Santana, you look nice too" she smiled. "Can we get a table for 2?" I asked the host, "Yes sir right this way" I don't know why Naomi wanted to come to this fancy ass restaurant, but I let her choose, so I'm not complaining. "You been here before?" she asked me. "Nah this my first time, have you?" I asked. "Yeah, it was one of my favorite places to come to with my mom" she said. "Was?" I asked her. "Oh yeah I forgot I never told you about my mom... she died in a car accident when I was 7." She said. "Damn ma I'm sorry to hear that" I said. "Yeah, the anniversary is in 2 days, so I'm just trying to figure out how to stay busy." She said. "I feel you, well you know I'm here for you" I said.

We sat and talked for a while before she was ready to go. "I'm glad we didn't have any distractions this time." she joked. "Very funny Naomi" I said. "I'm just saying" she laughed. We walked out to get ready to bounce "well I had fun" she said leaning in for a hug. "Me too, we gotta do this more often." I said. She just smiled. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. Her lips were soft asf, "Damn" I said. She was blushing now. "Um, Ima go ahead and go" she said walking towards her truck. "Aii ma, I'll call you later" I told her as the dude working valet pulled up with my car. "Preciate that bruh" I said sliding him $50.

Q: 911 nigga
Me: Word? I'm coming
Q: Aii

Anytime Q texted 911 I knew some shit was going down at the trap. I pull up in the back because I never park in the front. "Wtf going on in my shit?" I yelled when I bust in seeing bitches everywhere. "Yo Tana" one of my works G said. "Nigga fuck y'all got going on in here" I asked him. "Idk what these niggas on" he said. "Y'all got 5 seconds to get tf out my shit before I blow everybody tf out." I yelled. Bitches started scrambling to get out. I seen a few workers tryna leave to, but I stopped they ass at the door. "Nah nigga sit yo ass down! Y'all know I don't play that party shit at my trap." I said to them "Who's idea was this?" I asked them. Nobody said anything. "So now nobody got nothing to say?" I asked. "Man Tana it wasn't on no planned shit, it just happened" Boogie one of my homies said. "Boogie you know damn well I don't fw this shit bruh. You should've shut it down as soon as it started." I told him. "Now I'd be deadass wrong if I killed all y'all muhfuckas right now" I told them. The young niggas started looking scared. "Aye Tana, just chill bruh they know now" Q tried to defend them. "Q bruh shut tf up" i said "next time some shit happen in my trap that y'all know not allowed everybody gotta fucking go and that's on my life" I said to them. "Clean this shit up and go make me some money" I walked out the door.
———
Later that night
"So what you doing?" I asked Naomi. We were sitting on FaceTime chopping it up. After I kissed her it just seem like our energy changed, but in a good way. "Nothing much, I was thinking about that kiss earlier" she said. "What made you do that?" She asked me. "I just wanted to. When I wanna do something ima always do it." I told her. "Oh really now?" She asked me. "Yessssuh" I said laughing. "I hear you. Well I liked it" she said smiling. "I knew you would" I smirked "You'll get plenty more now that old boy out the picture" I said "Mhmm I hear what you saying & do not bring him up" she said. "My bad I can't believe you even fucked with his clown ass" I told her. She had found out about Chris and April and I felt bad since that was my baby moms. At first she wasn't fucking with me because I knew and didn't say shit, but I explained to her how I'm not on no snitch type shit like that. "He don't matter now, so it's whatever" she said. "I know Na, it's just us now" I said testing to see what she gone say. "Santana you know I'm not tryna get involved in nothing serious after that bullshit. I mean your baby moms and Chris that's crazy" she said. "I know that boo, I'm not rushing you or talking bout nothing serious. All I'm saying is we can vibe without any unnecessary drama now" I responded. "That's true, I like being around you, so that's all that matters" she said smiling. "I already know" I said smiling. "Ew you cocky, ha" she laughed. "Nah I'm not cocky boo, I just always get what I want and from the first day I saw you in the mall I knew it was gone be you." I said honestly. She just smiled. "But ima let you go since you gotta work in the morning" I told her. "Hit me tomorrow" "okay Santana, night" she said. "Sweet dreams, ma" I hung up.

I really fucked with Naomi and I knew what I wanted with her, so from now on I was gone keep it real with her so she would know too. I can't let her slip through my fingers, she a real one. I gotta figure out what I wanna do for her since her birthday was coming up. She tries to slide that in there the other day like I wasn't gone pay attention. Like nah we gone do it big, lil baby turning 18, bout time she was legal. I Lowkey wanna take her somewhere out of the A but I know she not going for that, so we gone see.

Liked by @Chrissss @Jefe_Tana and 800 others @NaomiLooks: In a world full of fuck ups, I'm the best thing to happen to you 😏@MonaLove: Period bitch, go off 😍@Jefe_Tana: This how you coming? 🤩@Chrissss: Damn Na

@NaomiLooks: In a world full of fuck ups, I'm the best thing to happen to you 😏
@MonaLove: Period bitch, go off 😍
@Jefe_Tana: This how you coming? 🤩
@Chrissss: Damn Na

I can't believe this nigga still commenting on her shit, like they good. I don't know why she ain't blocked his ass off her page yet.

Me: So you just gone let this clown nigga continue to follow you?
Na: Chill Santana lol. He gotta see what he missing out on.
Me: 😂 I hear you ma, but I'm not with that commenting shit.
Na: It's just IG, chill.
Me: Aii you remember that "just IG" face ass 😂
Me: Now go to bed 😏

I sent her picture to let her know who she got now because Chris really don't move me

I sent her picture to let her know who she got now because Chris really don't move me. I just don't want him to think she still fw him.

Naomi: Look at you 🥰 yeah I'm good where I'm at.

Lil baby got my head fucked up already. I fw shawty fr. I sparked my blunt still debating what ima do for her big day.

What y'all think? Is Naomi moving too fast? Y'all think Santana a good dude for her?