Chapter Seventeen: Chris

It was the last weekend of the summer and I had been vibing with Kaylee for about 3 weeks now. I had met her at this party my boy Taz had. She was chilling in the corner, looking all chill and innocent. I usually don't go for that type, well other than Naomi, but she caught my eye, so I decided to take my chance. She wasn't feeling me at first, but she came around. We're just friends, but I can tell she feeling ya boy. She's about to be a freshman at Spelman, so you know I'm trying to hop on that. She's smart and beautiful, my type of girl. It was time for me to move on from Na anyway. My phone vibrated showing Kay was texting me.

(Kaylee)

(Kaylee)

Kay: Hey, what you up to today?
Me: Wassup, not much. I'm chilling. Wbu?
Kay: I'm not doing anything, let's hang out. I'm bored.
Me: Word? What you wanna do?
Kay: Lets go Go Karting and to the arcade.
Me: Bet. You want me to scoop you or you gone drive?
Kay: You can scoop me. I don't feel like driving.
Me: Aii. Be ready in a hour.
Kay: Ima need at least 2 😂
Me: Trying to get cute for me? Aii
Kay: Whatever helps you sleep at night lol
——————-
At the arcade
"Omg you're cheating!" Kaylee said laughing. "Ain't nobody cheating. You just ass how you don't know how to play air hockey girl?" I asked her laughing. "I do know how to play, it's just a bad day" she said. "Aii ma" I said "let's go play basketball. See if you any better at that" I told her. Kaylee was slim thick, but it fit her. I loved the way her complexion made her eyes pop. She was really like that, I could tell she was a natural type of girl, which I fuck with. I was watching her walk, her legs weren't too long, but long enough to make you look. Ain't no way I was gone let slip through my fingers. I'd be a dummy if I did.
We were walking towards the basketball game and I saw Naomi and Mona. At first something told me not to say anything, but I'm not gone be on no lame shit. "What's up Naomi, hey Mo." I said catching Naomi off guard. "Oh hey Chris!" She said hugging me. "Hey nigga" Mona responded. "Oh wow I wasn't expecting all of that" I said towards Na. "Don't be weird Chris. How are you? Who are you here with?" She asked looking at Kay. "This is Kaylee. Kaylee this Naomi & Mona" I said introducing her. I didn't want to put no title on it or call her a friend so I stayed away from all of that. "Hi you guys! You're really pretty" She said to them. "Thanks girl, you too!" Mona said. "Hey" Naomi said smiling. "Well alright Chris, I'll see you around." Naomi said walking away with Mona right behind her.
—————
I had beat Kaylee in everything, even Go Karts. "Kay, ima have to get you right. You really ass" I told her. "Shut up Chris!" She said laughing. "You want to eat here or go grab food somewhere?" I asked her. "Can we go to Chili's?" She asked. "Yeah that's cool, come on." I put my arm around her shoulder. "So who is Naomi exactly? Because she didn't seem too happy to meet me." She asked me. "My ex." I simply said. "Oh okay. How long ago did you guys date?" She asked. "We broke up like 2 months ago" I told her truthfully. "Oh wow. You guys dated for a while?" She asked. "2 almost 3 years." I said "That's a long time. How come you've never said anything about her?" She asked. I don't know why she kept asking me all of these questions. I wasn't worried about Naomi anymore. "I didn't think it mattered. Plus you never asked." I told her.
—————-
Later that night
After I dropped Kay back home, I decided to go to the hookah lounge just to clear my mind. It was weird seeing Na earlier. Of course I had some feelings resurface, but I know she's with Santana lame ass now. I was still mad about that fight, he gotta run me my fade. I just felt like it was no reason to have hard feelings towards Na when we're going to be seeing each other at school next week.
"Hey stranger" I heard a familiar voice say behind me, knocking me out my thoughts. I turn around seeing April, she was looking good asf.

"Oh shit what's good April?" I asked hugging her

"Oh shit what's good April?" I asked hugging her. I know we had left on bad terms, but that's old. "You look good" she said. "Preciate that ma" I told her. "You look good too" I said "Thanks, I miss you" She said. "You wild April. We not doing that" I told her. "You still on the same bullshit I see" she said. "No bullshit. Just no point in us backtracking. Where is that gone get us?" I asked her. "You acting like we didn't have bomb ass sex together" she said laughing. "That we did, but it ain't gone happen if that's what you looking for." I told her. "Wow. Well it was good seeing you. Hit me up if you change your mind" she said smiling and walking away. Damn April ass was really nasty. That's all she ever wanted, but can I blame her I know I lay good dick.

As if my day couldn't get anymore interesting I look at my phone seeing a text message from Na.

Naomi: So was that your girlfriend earlier?
Me: Lmao why Na?
Naomi: Why you can't just answer the question? 🤔
Me: Because you got a nigga, you shouldn't be worried about what I'm doing.
Me: but nah she not.
Naomi: Oh okay.
Me: You miss a nigga don't you?
Naomi: Lmao don't get too ahead of yourself Chris. I was just curious.
Me: Yeah aii Na. Sound like you curious to swing my block again. I'm always around for you 😉
Naomi: You have issues 🤣 good night.

Now I'm confused foreal. Naomi worried about who I'm messing with, Kaylee asking me hella questions about Na, and April ass just still crazy. How I even end up in some shit like this? That shit was funny though. If i has to choose I'd drop everything to make shit right with Na, but ima leave that alone because even though she texted me she has a nigga. I'm not about to play 2nd to nobody. I was interested in seeing where shit would go with Kay anyway. Let me text her, since we hadn't talked since earlier.

Me: I had fun with you today. We gotta do that again 💯
Kay: I agree! Thanks again 💜
Me: Anytime ☺️

At least I knew she wasn't mad at me for not telling her about Naomi. I was worried she would think I wasn't telling her to hide something. I just don't think my past is going to help anything that we trying to have. Hopefully she don't bring Na up again and if she do I'll just have to tell her that. Na ain't got nothing to do with what we got going on.

THAT'S IT FOR CHRIS CHAPTER

If you were Chris who would you want to fuck with? April a freaky bitch. Naomi got history with him. & Kaylee is something new, she doesn't know about Chris abusive tendencies.

Let me know what y'all think about this chapter. If y'all have ideas of what you want to see happen or what you think will happen next, let me know 🤗